Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QR code

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

QR code

Just found out that as of Monday 12 July it will be mandatory for all businesses and workplaces to use the service NSW covid safe check in. Even my little factory with a couple of employees needs to register and everyone who comes in (including me) will have to check in.

That means that all brothels and massage will have to have it and we'll all have to check in when we visit.

Big brother is now watching us 24/7.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Just found out that as of Monday 12 July it will be mandatory for all businesses and workplaces to use the service NSW covid safe check in. Even my little factory with a couple of employees needs to register and everyone who comes in (including me) will have to check in.

That means that all brothels and massage will have to have it and we'll all have to check in when we visit.

I guess a lot of punters will be going to privates

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well mandatory scanning was suppose to happen anyway. Some where along the line it was dropped.

As for punters especially those need to hide, time to start invest in a dual sim phone and buy used sims from Asian phone shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So what happens if you don’t have a phone?! No would have to offer a manual sign in too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    So what happens if you don’t have a phone?! No would have to offer a manual sign in too
    Yup, either or I reckon. But no one records their real number

Banned

That was always the case but I've never been asked to check in yet. How they might, if at all, police this is anybody's guess. I have a suspicion but I won't flag it here.

This is happening in all states. Not only for all businesses but the dwell time is being reduced from 15 minutes to 0. This will result in an exponential increase in the data set that will ensure lock downs will happen quicker if "unknown" cases increase beyond a certain threshold. My guess is that'll be about 30, any more days with steady rates will trigger a lock down. This could become a common occurrence in stage 1 (the current stage).

This seems at odds with the "roadmap" that declares a lock down as a "last resort" but with defining conditions (stage 2).

This is about to get even more complicated folks, better hold on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    They sign in for you on a webform on the NSW service site.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    Yup, either or I reckon. But no one records their real number
    They've thought of that.

If you sign in on the webform (your phone or the business phone) the system may send a code to that number for you to confirm, no confirmation, no "tick" no entry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Crazy! Big brother is here!! So long as Sonia Kruger is involved!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't know how they check for compliance, all they say is "inspectors have been asked to monitor the situation alongside the NSW police.

It has always been the case but it wasn't mandatory before, as from Monday the 12th it is.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Well mandatory scanning was suppose to happen anyway. Some where along the line it was dropped.

As for punters especially those need to hide, time to start invest in a dual sim phone and buy used sims from Asian phone shops.
    How’s that going to work, u still checking in through the NSW services app. Which has your real ID ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't know how they check for compliance, all they say is "inspectors have been asked to monitor the situation alongside the NSW police.

It has always been the case but it wasn't mandatory before, as from Monday the 12th it is.
    I think it will physically impossible for them
    to check, more the fear of been caught.
    If they they need to contact tract and people / business haven’t been checking in. They have the option to fine them.
    It will madness just getting through the door in Woolies and Coles

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for information on sex during these times visit https://playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/l...need-to-knows/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spir55 View Post
    for information on sex during these times visit https://playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au/l...need-to-knows/
    So we can't do BBFS with WLs then? What if we wear a mask???

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Those giant alien lizards are slowly turning the screws.
    We are all doomed.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I was in an Aldi shop today. They wouldn't let me pass the register until I showed that I had checked in. I had, but they had a QR poster on the screen.

I was in Qld a couple of weeks ago. They have their own QR app there, you won't get served if you haven't checked in, but you don't need to check out after.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I was in an Aldi shop today. They wouldn't let me pass the register until I showed that I had checked in. I had, but they had a QR poster on the screen.

I was in Qld a couple of weeks ago. They have their own QR app there, you won't get served if you haven't checked in, but you don't need to check out after.
    Both my parents don’t have phones! When I walk into a brothel I simply won’t have a phone , there will be the option 110%

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    How’s that going to work, u still checking in through the NSW services app. Which has your real ID ?
    It may be possible, but you'll literally need to setup an alter ego in Google or IOS, not enter any driver license details in the app, etc.
    It's a lot of trouble just to avoid being caught by your missus going to a brothel.

Banned
    They have their own QR app there, you won't get served if you haven't checked in, but you don't need to check out after.
    If you don't check out on departure you risk getting a text if the place is listed as an exposure site. A close/casual contact could enter the place after you left. No risk to you but the system won't know that.

This could be especially irritating if you're being naughty. If you're going to check in then make sure you check out.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    If you don't check out on departure you risk getting a text if the place is listed as an exposure site. A close/casual contact could enter the place after you left. No risk to you but the system won't know that.

This could be especially irritating if you're being naughty. If you're going to check in then make sure you check out.
    There is no provision in the Qld app to sign out of a site; you can only sign in. You can still get a notification, but I guess you have to decide if you were still there at the affected times.

In the NSW app, if you QR into a shopping centre, then QR into a specific shop inside, you can't get back into the original check-in entry to check out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast