Thread: Maggie - new girl with good potential

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Maggie - new girl with good potential

Late to write this review as life has been busy, but prior to lockdown visited n5m as I was in the area. Hit them up on WeChat, seems most girls were booked so they asked me to come in and see the line up.

I arrived had three girls shown, forgot what she introduced herself as but later in the session she said she was Maggie. Agreed on 1hr, paid the money and went into the room and waited for Maggie.

She entered in, good figure, perky boobs and nice ass. We jumped in the shower cleaned up really well and I jumped on to the bed waiting for her to finish up. Her bbbj was good, kissing was nice and the mish was good. And was really friendly throughout, I was a bit too tired with second round but she insisted with a handjob and had really good technique. I guess n5m is back on my good books again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddenman123 View Post
    Late to write this review as life has been busy, but prior to lockdown visited n5m as I was in the area. Hit them up on WeChat, seems most girls were booked so they asked me to come in and see the line up.

I arrived had three girls shown, forgot what she introduced herself as but later in the session she said she was Maggie. Agreed on 1hr, paid the money and went into the room and waited for Maggie.

She entered in, good figure, perky boobs and nice ass. We jumped in the shower cleaned up really well and I jumped on to the bed waiting for her to finish up. Her bbbj was good, kissing was nice and the mish was good. And was really friendly throughout, I was a bit too tired with second round but she insisted with a handjob and had really good technique. I guess n5m is back on my good books again.
    I reckon she is Meggie.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good to know

Hmmmm, good to know that.
    Last edited by lovesydney; 30-10-2021 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Correction

Everyone seems to put on weight during lockdown but (C) Maggie looks wayyy skinnier than before and I’m jealous!
    She’s on today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Right, she is skinnier. But after the lockdown, her pussy does not feel tight as before. But not a big issue to me. Mine is big enough for her. LOL

Meggie on today~~
    Call us to make a booking!!!