Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anybody else have blue balls yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    After this morning’s announcement of another 4 weeks lockdown …. The blue balls will be turning black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not suffering from Blueballs 😜 but man..... I miss Tia, Katie and having an unquenchable thirst to see Brandy. 😭
    Farrrrkkkkk.... When will this lockdown end 😭

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    I am not suffering from Blueballs 😜 but man..... I miss Tia, Katie and having an unquenchable thirst to see Brandy. 😭
    Farrrrkkkkk.... When will this lockdown end 😭
    Hey Raffiz88,
    Where is this Tia from, what shop? I was seeing a massage Thai girl by the name of Tia at a shop in Jannali before the first lock down and than they closed. Man I am having dreams about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Hey Raffiz88,
    Where is this Tia from, what shop? I was seeing a massage Thai girl by the name of Tia at a shop in Jannali before the first lock down and than they closed. Man I am having dreams about her.
    I am not sure if they are the same, but I am talking about Tia from 5 star city. This one is WL, not ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Yep. I know some shops and privates are offering services discreetly but I’ve only had one jab so far so I’m still being a good little boy 😇
    Yeah my last punt was Feb 2020 in Singapore and was pretty ordinary. I was looking forward to some great times and had a trip planned and then covid hit. Did not try anything since just the trusted hand. I used to punt in Sydney but since I started travelling to Asia I think we only get ordinary ones here. It’s more misses than hits for me. The better ones have been in Pure Massage, baby massage and Miss Slique in Bondi. I will have to find someone soon as I am going crazy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Driving down Canterbury Road this morning, saw a guy trying the front door of the massage shop near Campsie and walk away. Are some people living under a rock?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Driving down Canterbury Road this morning, saw a guy trying the front door of the massage shop near Campsie and walk away. Are some people living under a rock?
    Yeah. Sounds like 269 Canterbury Road.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456