Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody else have blue balls yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy crap - just went for my first jab and went via my local Green Grocer shop for some supplies. As I walked in there was this 5”6 hot Chinese dreamboat lining up to check out. She was so nicely built, nice and trim, In a tight black mid thigh dress and in black high heels 👠. I just stood there - inconspicuously of course…. Think i’m gonna cry now …

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Holy crap - just went for my first jab and went via my local Green Grocer shop for some supplies. As I walked in there was this 5”6 hot Chinese dreamboat lining up to check out. She was so nicely built, nice and trim, In a tight black mid thigh dress and in black high heels 👠. I just stood there - inconspicuously of course…. Think in gonna cry now …
    I would've chatted her up... After wiping the drool from my face, of course!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I would've chatted her up... After wiping the drool from my face, of course!
    Yeah it’s been too long - think I got stuck in a drool loop and just couldn’t move 🤤

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Went back to the outdoor gym to do yet more chin ups.
    I've been on a mission to replicate Michael Jai Whites chin ups in a shitty movie called Never Back Down 2.
    https://youtu.be/_KMwAOAkxo8
    Anyway I like to train alone and in silence.
    Suddenly these 2 birds appear. One Aussie born Indian, one cauc, in yoga pants and crop tops, they're going to do a session it seems.
    Now this is a conundrum. If I continue I'm likely to be labelled a show off, if I fuck up because I've not mastered it yet I look a-grade douche, and I don't know about you guy but when I'm imagining mounting the pair of them like a lion mauling 2 gazelles it's really hard to concentrate on my form.
    I revert to regular chins.
    As I'm halfway through a set the Indian girl steps in my eyeline and does a stretch with her leg up at about 135 degrees from the ground, mucho flexiblo, that's it, I can't take this shit no more. Finished my set and left.
    Fuck this shit, it's a fucking conspiracy, I'm TRYING to do the right fucking thing and it's fucking impossible.
    *Flips table with laptop*
    Fuck this I'm back off to the shed...

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Went back to the outdoor gym to do yet more chin ups.
    I've been on a mission to replicate Michael Jai Whites chin ups in a shitty movie called Never Back Down 2.
    https://youtu.be/_KMwAOAkxo8
    Anyway I like to train alone and in silence.
    Suddenly these 2 birds appear. One Aussie born Indian, one cauc, in yoga pants and crop tops, they're going to do a session it seems.
    Now this is a conundrum. If I continue I'm likely to be labelled a show off, if I fuck up because I've not mastered it yet I look a-grade douche, and I don't know about you guy but when I'm imagining mounting the pair of them like a lion mauling 2 gazelles it's really hard to concentrate on my form.
    I revert to regular chins.
    As I'm halfway through a set the Indian girl steps in my eyeliner and does a stretch with her leg up at about 135 degrees from the ground, mucho flexiblo, that's it, I can't take this shit no more. Finished my set and left.
    Fuck this shit, it's a fucking conspiracy, I'm TRYING to do the right fucking thing and it's fucking impossible.
    *Flips table with laptop*
    Fuck this I'm back off to the shed...
    Try not wearing undies in your next trip there and show them your full appreciation, bro.

Banned
    At my age I don't get "blue balls", they are more of a boring "beige"................

From the latest news, this threads title need to be changed to Maroon Balls !

Queensland Maroons forward Jai Arrow was fined $35,000 and stood down for two games including Origin III when he was caught bringing an unregistered woman back to his hotel room !!

That’s a very expensive session........ lol

It's pretty safe visiting a private if you live nearby the girls.

I think all the police are out west.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:44 PM. Reason: I regret my life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big time. Saving my cash and will treat myself to more of an upmarket punt than I'd normally go for when lockdown finishes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's funny, I was reading last night where doctors/researches are starting to connect a link to covid and erectile dysfunction. Could be ironic that the guys and shops defying the lockdown could have something come back and bite them long term.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Or go the other way, and go down, below the water.
    Scuba diving and the sense of weightlessness that comes with it in that wonderful visual world is amazing...
    I used to scuba dive, but flying has the edge........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    At my age I don't get "blue balls", they are more of a boring "beige"................
    bone flinty hard dry …

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Blue balls alright....the wife is starting to look good!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    At yesterday's NSW media report at 11am, the NSW police representative was giving examples of covid breaches and mentioned one person from Sydney was booked driving to Mudgee. When they interviewed him he said he was going to meet someone he met on social media. He was fined and told to turn around and head back to Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    At yesterday's NSW media report at 11am, the NSW police representative was giving examples of covid breaches and mentioned one person from Sydney was booked driving to Mudgee. When they interviewed him he said he was going to meet someone he met on social media. He was fined and told to turn around and head back to Sydney.
    Not surprised, that's like a 3 hour drive. Absolutely no metro to regional areas since lockdown started.

Pretty lame excuse though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Not surprised, that's like a 3 hour drive. Absolutely no metro to regional areas since lockdown started.

Pretty lame excuse though.

What's your excuse?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    accidentally posted twice
    Last edited by Adam8989; 09-07-2021 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Posted twice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by steve 45 View Post
    Blue balls alright....the wife is starting to look good!
    Nice one, usually I have a couple of beers or four and it works. Now after 2 weeks I'm down to 2 light beers. Soon I'll be on Claytons

I think this lockdown is going to cure me of my punting addiction. I'm starting to feel like I no longer need to punt ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast