Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else have blue balls yet?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think this lockdown is going to cure me of my punting addiction. I'm starting to feel like I no longer need to punt ...
    Wait till you hit the street and see a tight Japanese babe 😍🥰😘

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think this lockdown is going to cure me of my punting addiction. I'm starting to feel like I no longer need to punt ...
    Lol it's transforming gold into a monk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I said that last lockdown. NOPE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I could feel I was cutting down after last years lockdown in Syd compared to years before. At first with the current lockdown I was in denial and then anger and bargaining with myself over whether or not to get in touch with a mamasan who's number I had. Eventually didn't get in touch with her. Now after getting over that stage i'm accepting that I won't be punting for a while and it may help me cut further down to seeing a couple of regulars every so often when the lockdown is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What's your excuse?
    Answers highlighted below. Also had a Covid test in the last 72 hours (negative results) and am fully vaccinated.Screenshot_20210710-111927__01.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Answers highlighted below. Also had a Covid test in the last 72 hours (negative results) and am fully vaccinated.Screenshot_20210710-111927__01.jpg

So what, being vaccinated doesn't stop you getting it and transferring it. I can't see what part where its ok to travel to see a hooker.

So what, being vaccinated doesn't stop you getting it and transferring it. I can't see what part where its ok to travel to see a hooker.
    Double speak from someone who doesn't think Covid is that bad.

If you are so concerned with my movement, protect yourself and get vaccinated.

Remember the case in the South West. They 6 people from the party that tested negative were the only people fully vaccinated.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-...d-19/100249612

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Double speak from someone who doesn't think Covid is that bad.

If you are so concerned with my movement, protect yourself and get vaccinated.

Remember the case in the South West. They 6 people from the party that tested negative were the only people fully vaccinated.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-...d-19/100249612

Hey scoop, read any of my posts and I am very concerned about covid and criticise others that are not following the PHO. This lockdown will go into August because of this. By the way, I am fully vaccinated.

Hey scoop, read any of my posts and I am very concerned about covid and criticise others that are not following the PHO. This lockdown will go into August because of this. By the way, I am fully vaccinated.
    Read my post.

I have been Covid tested twice in the last two weeks. Did the test, self isolated and only went out when I received the negative result SMS. I'm not passing it on to anyone.

I have spoken.

Banned
    They 6 people from the party that tested negative were the only people fully vaccinated.
    So what, being vaccinated doesn't stop you getting it and transferring it.
    If both of those are true then it appears that people who are vaccinated and expect greater freedoms are more dangerous to people who won't or can't get vaccinated.

It's highly likely that if vaccinated people get mild symptoms they might simply ignore them, feeling they'll be ok because they're vaccinated. Especially those that don't have the financial capacity to stay isolated for 14 days.

At the moment a claim can be made ($1500 for 2 weeks, eligibility requirements apply) if you're required to quarantine but that may cease if you're vaccinated. That leads to the proposition that virus spread is more likely to occur from vaccinated people. Now that's what I call irony.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Read my post.

I have been Covid tested twice in the last two weeks. Did the test, self isolated and only went out when I received the negative result SMS. I'm not passing it on to anyone.

I have spoken.

You broke the PHO end of story.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's what England is moving to now adahar and what we should be working to. Majority of the population vaccinated all covid restrictions to end and mo more lockdowns.

Boris puts it more eloquently than I can but in plain english he's telling the anti vaccers there's a high chance you will die if you don't get the jab and the rest of us don't care.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Run out of avgas, or run out of air.
    Both shouldn’t happen unless it’s a malfunction.
    Planes glide, your buddy is close.

If not.
    Hmmmm.
    Dream of that great pussy you’ve had...
    Avgas is not the problem , it's the traveling to reach the little plane is the problem, same as the travel to my house by my "friend"..be safe

Banned
    Yes, I’m really struggling to get through this period and another two weeks to go of just watching Trike Patrol reruns. Don’t know how I’m going to cope. Just wish those pricks in SW and Western Sydney would just stay home.

Normally I have two punts a week. One with an ML and one with a WL. For me that was the cost of surviving on this planet! Haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yes, I’m really struggling to get through this period and another two weeks to go of just watching Trike Patrol reruns. Don’t know how I’m going to cope. Just wish those pricks in SW and Western Sydney would just stay home.

Normally I have two punts a week. One with an ML and one with a WL. For me that was the cost of surviving on this planet! Haha
    If in the first place pricks in eastern suburbs would just stay home we wouldn't have this lockdown and all will be punting by now no but enjoy life.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    If in the first place pricks in eastern suburbs would just stay home we wouldn't have this lockdown and all will be punting by now no but enjoy life.
    This goes back to my argument that they never got the right Patient Zero in the first place. It explains why the contact tracing hasn't worked. Well, it has worked only for us to follow the virus, not to stay ahead of it. The Gov must be having a sinking realisation as well, hence the panic mode body language from them now.

In hindsight, it was really really crucial for them to get Patient Zero right, but they didn't really focus on it did they?

It just broke down into a chaotic episode of finger pointing and police investigations resulting in "nah, we can't be sure he's the one". That was all that came out of it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This goes back to my argument that they never got the right Patient Zero in the first place. It explains why the contact tracing hasn't worked. Well, it has worked only for us to follow the virus, not to stay ahead of it. The Gov must be having a sinking realisation as well, hence the panic mode body language from them now.

In hindsight, it was really really crucial for them to get Patient Zero right, but they didn't really focus on it did they?

It just broke down into a chaotic episode of finger pointing and police investigations resulting in "nah, we can't be sure he's the one". That was all that came out of it!
    Maybe they couldn't find patient zero because a lot of people dodge around using the QR codes. That is why it is so important to use it so they can contact trace.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

I agree. Although the blame game is one one of the best political strategies in times of need.

What better way to unite a community than to point a finger and channel their anger at a common enemy. When this variant came through our borders we blamed that limo driver who wasn't vaccinated when who we really should be blaming is the processes and systems put in place for quarantine.

Why was he allowed to ferry people unvaccinated? Why are there still so many people coming and going overseas? Why is the vaccine rollouts so shit and why don't we have enough pzifer vaccines? Why was 163 kids from St Joseph's college allowed to get priority vaccination over others when only 4% of their class are indigenous?

This government is corrupt as fuck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I agree. Although the blame game is one one of the best political strategies in times of need.

What better way to unite a community than to point a finger and channel their anger at a common enemy. When this variant came through our borders we blamed that limo driver who wasn't vaccinated when who we really should be blaming is the processes and systems put in place for quarantine.

Why was he allowed to ferry people unvaccinated? Why are there still so many people coming and going overseas? Why is the vaccine rollouts so shit and why don't we have enough pzifer vaccines? Why was 163 kids from St Joseph's college allowed to get priority vaccination over others when only 4% of their class are indigenous?

This government is corrupt as fuck.
    Perhaps the focus should be put on the flight crew that were allowed to fly into the country. I believe it was a FedEx flight. Were they vaccinated? Were they tested when they embarked or disembarked? We've heard crickets about them! Maybe we shouldn't blame a relatively low paid, front line worker who shouldn't be put in that position and then gets investigated for criminal charges. Not to mention the harassment by the commercial media who were desperate to "blame" someone.

Imposing these requirements on international flight crew seems to be a lesser priority than the people they might come into contact with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have blue balls seeing my favourite WL. But current circumstances can't be helped. Family safety and abiding by the rules is more important right now.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast