Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waxing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

waxing

Hey there,

Anyone has any good waxing places for male waxing? Preferably the practitioner isn't another male handling my balls lol

Peace out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to Leah waxworks they and have close to 6 shops across Sydney

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Go to Leah waxworks they and have close to 6 shops across Sydney
    Are they strictly waxing no extras?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    197 Clarence St is exactly what you are looking for

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post
    197 Clarence St is exactly what you are looking for

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Heard about 197 from a few brothers here.
    Whata the usual cost for a barizilian and are they thorough with removing all the hair and stray hairs?

Ive only tried 1 place by north shore and i feel like their quality of waxing was bad aa i had to pluck some of the stray hairs myself when i got home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not all Leah's do male brazilian, at least not when asked before. Maybe now.
    They are strictly legit. There are many legit beauty salons that do male brazilian waxing. Just google "male brazilian waxing sydney" Most are female therapist but some are male.
    Google beauty salons around you and look at their service menu. It not hard to find.
    Some places the girls does all the handling,some places they make you hold and move u cock so they dont touch.

Not as many if you want extras but can be found.
    D'Privilege chatswood
    197 clarence st city
    Bliss massage Bexley
    Angels touch riverwood
    Saigon Princess Bexley and St marys
    search previous threads for more

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Search "waxing" for previous threads.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Not all Leah's do male brazilian, at least not when asked before. Maybe now.
    They are strictly legit. There are many legit beauty salons that do male brazilian waxing. Just google "male brazilian waxing sydney" Most are female therapist but some are male.
    Google beauty salons around you and look at their service menu. It not hard to find.
    Some places the girls does all the handling,some places they make you hold and move u cock so they dont touch.

Not as many if you want extras but can be found.
    D'Privilege chatswood
    197 clarence st city
    Bliss massage Bexley
    Angels touch riverwood
    Saigon Princess Bexley and St marys
    search previous threads for more
    D’Privilege Chatswood was waxing downstairs and rub and tug upstairs by a bunch of pretty Viet girls. The owner was Mercedes driving hottie but she only did waxing unfortunately. They shut down permanently during the first Covid wave. There is now a Chinese RnT at that shop.

Saigon Princess is another Viet place that does waxing and rub and tug. All sorts of extras can be had there. Check them out on WeChat

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I have been going here for years full recommend them

https://dprivilegebeauty.com.au/#

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    D’Privilege Chatswood was waxing downstairs and rub and tug upstairs by a bunch of pretty Viet girls. The owner was Mercedes driving hottie but she only did waxing unfortunately. They shut down permanently during the first Covid wave. There is now a Chinese RnT at that shop.

Saigon Princess is another Viet place that does waxing and rub and tug. All sorts of extras can be had there. Check them out on WeChat
    First Covid wave last year? Reports say they were still there a few months back and still offered waxing and website is still operational

Cathy used to do massage. She was a worker there before taking over the shop but make good $ from it. Did not see her merc but must have upgraded from lexus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used Judy a few times last year. She did a good job, first time is the worst, it gets better after that.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1810187

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    First Covid wave last year? Reports say they were still there a few months back and still offered waxing and website is still operational

Cathy used to do massage. She was a worker there before taking over the shop but make good $ from it. Did not see her merc but must have upgraded from lexus.
    Thought same . She may have upgraded to a merc, however Customer Service and Satisfaction guarantee had meanwhile fallen. Certainly Cathy was working last year during Covid .1 doing Dbls and solo private booty calls.

Stands to reason aside from family commitments . Had or will in future, do the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Are they strictly waxing no extras?

He pulling your chain try Saigon Princess Bexley

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Thought same . She may have upgraded to a merc, however Customer Service and Satisfaction guarantee had meanwhile fallen. Certainly Cathy was working last year during Covid .1 doing Dbls and solo private booty calls.

Stands to reason aside from family commitments . Had or will in future, do the same.
    I walked up and down Oscar Street a few times but did not think it was in business any more. There is a massage shop there now. Not sure if it’s Cathy’s or a new Chinese RnT.

My mistake on the car. I knew it was a luxury car. Yes it is a Lexus. There were a bunch of photos of her in it on WeChat. She would also post risqué pictures of her self and a few hard cocks (not full frontal, but a teaser) she had waxed on Wechat

I did not realize Cathy also did extras. I thought she only did waxing and got her girls to do extras after the massage. Can you elaborate on the other services Cathy did? She was a sizzling hot Vietnamese lady and would love to see her body

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I.

I did not realize Cathy also did extras. I thought she only did waxing and got her girls to do extras after the massage. Can you elaborate on the other services Cathy did? She was a sizzling hot Vietnamese lady and would love to see her body

Cathy may have done many things . Past tense.

As she may not be active and some are saying D’Privilege now closed. Permanently ? Little point in talking about extras.

She always had those she cared for more and many who just received the lash.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Curious about how does the extras work with the waxing. Does she give you an HJ with the wax on, then pulls it right off the moment you cum? Maybe the pain will intensify the orgasm?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Curious about how does the extras work with the waxing. Does she give you an HJ with the wax on, then pulls it right off the moment you cum? Maybe the pain will intensify the orgasm?
    She was very good at upselling and cross selling haha. After the waxing, she would rub moisturizer onto your cock and balls. She was so good looking, it was impossible to remain flaccid. She would then suggest a massage upstairs for $80 with a cute Viet chick. The massages the girls provided were little more than soft rubs. Then it was another $50 for them to take their uniforms off. Adding in the cost of the waxing at $100, the punter was down $230 in total for a glorified handjob haha. That was in serious 1-hour FS territory elsewhere.

One time she was training a girl in waxing. So both Cathy and her trainee were playing around with my equipment. Then the trainee took me upstairs, got her gear off and finished me with a HJ.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    She was very good at upselling and cross selling haha. After the waxing, she would rub moisturizer onto your cock and balls. She was so good looking, it was impossible to remain flaccid. She would then suggest a massage upstairs for $80 with a cute Viet chick. The massages the girls provided were little more than soft rubs. Then it was another $50 for them to take their uniforms off. Adding in the cost of the waxing at $100, the punter was down $230 in total for a glorified handjob haha. That was in serious 1-hour FS territory elsewhere.

One time she was training a girl in waxing. So both Cathy and her trainee were playing around with my equipment. Then the trainee took me upstairs, got her gear off and finished me with a HJ.
    Thanks for the information, bro Fred F.
    Shame she doesn't do both at the same time though. Reckon I'll get into that, especially if the operator was a hottie. Think the pain will only make my little bro more "angry"... To the point of spitting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thanks for the information, bro Fred F.
    Shame she doesn't do both at the same time though. Reckon I'll get into that, especially if the operator was a hottie. Think the pain will only make my little bro more "angry"... To the point of spitting!
    Same, had her teaching a younger girl and they way they were youching my lil bro, is just so it will be easier for them to wax the hairs off.
    The few times i got waxed there i was hard and maybe thats why thwy really didnt try to vet me hard for easier waxing.
    All those times i had precum oozing out and had to stop them in between and tell them it hurts, but sometimes its actually cause im close to finishing. Just from the pain fromwaxing, the air they were blowing, and how they were touching my lil bro.

Always got offered a massage during the waxing, and was told itll be after the waxing.

So never had a waxing + extras combo.
    I would prolly try that, but they would prolly prefer you being hard during the waxing, for easier waxing.
    And i would prefer having an amazingly waxed are than stray hairs + extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls at D'privelge were offering CBJ, BBBJ and FS at one stage last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast