Thread: Alice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Alice

June, 2021. About 8 pm.
    I buzz the back door & the mamasan greets me: "You have booking for Iris?"
    Me: "With Alice?"
    Her: "Yes, Iris".
    Accents!
    Alice isn't on the website, but when I texted to ask who was available, her name was listed. I'm hoping it might be Thai Alice that's been referred to here & elsewhere - slim, tattoos on her arms, hoover-suction ...
    Alice is smily & cheerful. "Where are you from, Alice?"
    "China". So, not Thai Alice!
    Alice has already heated the room - it's lovely & toasty. I shower, she joins me and gives me a sensual (but thorough) wash. We dry off & Alice invites me to lie down. Instead, I ask her to lie down & if I can eat her pussy.
    Big smile & "yes!!".
    Lots of encouraging sounds from Alice & then she offers to suck me. I don't feel like that tonight. I take her feet & gently rub her toes against my nipples, while I start shaking hands with the milkman.
    "Ah" she says, parts her pussy lips with one hand & rubs her clit with the other.
    Nice view for me!
    After a while, I ask for a dom & we fuck in missionary, and Alice alternates between rubbing her fingers & toes on my nipples.
    Bingo!
    A quick tidy up & Alice offers a massage. Nice & soft all over!
    I jump up before I drift off to sleep, thank Alice & hop into the shower.
    Then she showers, we both dress & exchange pleasantries, and Alice leads me to the back door. The mamasan comes up the hallway: "Thank you, see you next time"
    46 Spring House has been pretty consistent for me over the years - friendly, obliging ladies who give good service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roughy how old was Chinese Alice? Was she hot? I used to go to Spring house a year or two ago and there’d be younger 20 year old student type girls like Thai Alice, Vanda, Cindy and others giving FS for around $100. Was a good budget alternative to N5, 42g etc but last time I went there earlier this year it was only old ladies left who were as old as my mum and really pushy and rude. Didn’t wanna go there again after my last experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Chinese Alice would be mid 40s, at a guess. I wouldn't describe her as hot.
    I saw Lisa (Thai) earlier this year - again, not what I'd call hot, but gives a great service. She'd be mid 20s.
    I haven't seen a line-up in the flesh here for a few years, so I'm not sure of the age range of their current crop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thai Alice was great at springhouse definatly has a great thoat no gag and can take the cum down the throat would love to see some reports on her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where has thai alice gone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guy any info on springhouse post c19 alice re employed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where i can book thai alice

Had you told us about this girl earlier brother one of us might’ve kept her details. The one that got away, by the sounds…..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Had you told us about this girl earlier brother one of us might’ve kept her details. The one that got away, by the sounds…..
    But he has, MrSeven! Have a look at the posts above - he's asked a few times.

'Thai Alice' was gone when I did the initial review, replaced by 'Chinese Alice'!

Ahh right, well what a bummer !!