Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: K Uee -private

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    You think you can get away with such explanations to the Police, good on you !!!
    Yep, just ask the girl their boyfriends name. Busted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree, when I saw Uee, she is size 5-6, Light complexion, 'model' figure and 7/10 face, started cold, but when she flipped the switch, its 100% gfe, dfk, bbj, very sensual, very good experience, 9/10 service 10/10 body if you like skinny models.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am not sure you can criticise people for being 'selfish' anymore
    Clearly the nsw govt doesnt even care now.

I had my first shot mid last week in a 'hotzone' with 600+ cases in the lga that day.
    Booked a time but was made to line up with 500+ people along the footpath, some walking by coughing/chatting etc etc (masked).
    After following all the rules, that was the riskiest thing i've done, organised by nswgovt. You get to the entry after 2 hrs and then their is a covid QR code to signin.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilver View Post
    I agree, when I saw Uee, she is size 5-6, Light complexion, 'model' figure and 7/10 face, started cold, but when she flipped the switch, its 100% gfe, dfk, bbj, very sensual, very good experience, 9/10 service 10/10 body if you like skinny models.
    I 100% get the started cold thing, only got a few words like "ok" out of her, idk if I could classify that as the GFE for me, 10/10 body but just desired more communication or experience? rather than just punt and run hahaha

When I saw K Uee, she wasnt cold to the beginning as such. I think it's just part of meeting someone new for the first time. Session was great and lost of DFK, in fact complimented me on being a good kisser so definite GFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    When I saw K Uee, she wasnt cold to the beginning as such. I think it's just part of meeting someone new for the first time. Session was great and lost of DFK, in fact complimented me on being a good kisser so definite GFE.
    I actually can agree with this based on my encounter with Uee. The first impression i got from her was very cold. However it improved as the session goes, and her GFE side really shines after.

I definitely want to see her again, her BBBJ skills are outstanding.

I just don't understand why she does rimming but not CIM.

She easily almost made me cum with her BBBJ which doesn't happen for me like that.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234