Thread: Japanese Relaxation Massage (Gardeners Rd, Rosebery)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japanese Relaxation Massage (Gardeners Rd, Rosebery)

Without much experience dining Japanese, I decided to expand my palette and shop around for a nice Japanese Dining Experience. Full of energy with parts throbbing, ready to explode, I was specifically searching for FS however given the lack of options close by I cut my losses and settled for a ML instead. Boy, what a decision.

Located on Gardeners Road in Rosebery is a less-known shop called Japanese Relaxation Massage. Gave them a call to see how many girls were working with mamasan replying '2'. Made my way over and only 1 was available, 'Yuka'. A few posts have been written on her in the past and I would say they a likely spot on. Cute Jap girl in her late 20s with a slim body and pretty face, a little acne on her cheeks so if your pedantic then skip this post. But I digress, whatever you think she lacks in the looks the department she certainly makes up for in the service and personality department. For me, she was great. Greeted by the mamasan, I asked for 75 minutes but was unlucky because the following booking did not allow this to happen, settled for 60 minutes and handed over the cash. Side note: The young Japanese mamasan was attractive as well, interested if she is on offer as well. She looks similar to the mamasan at 227 NS (could be the same girl?).

Part 1:
    Was taken to the room and told to get comfortable, knowing what I was in for I undressed and laid on the table, face down, with the towel covering my behind. In walks Yuka as I'm checking my phone and I send the thing flying, definitely one of the better looking MLs I've come across. With a tight bum and toned legs complimented by a pair of black tights and perky B cups visible through her shirt I was more than happy with what I saw. She's friendly and talkative, conversation with her flows as her English is 7/10 and banter is top notch. A few laughs between us at the beginning and she begins the massage. It's great, she knows what she is doing and your muscles will thank you for your decision afterward. Toward the end she sneaks out a 'so what do you want?' and I respond 'everything'.

Part 2:
    Onto the fun part. I reach for my wallet and she stops and tells me not to worry, we'll sort it out later (paraphrasing). She begins getting undressed and I am met with a silky veil of pale Japanese skin covering her well-worked muscles. A tiny belly, the product of the feminine build, makes her feel a little self-conscious as she repeatedly admits she has been lazy and 'let herself go'. Very untrue, she is cute-hot that mixture of sexy and submissive with a body to match. Gunning for FS or a BJ I couldn't help but ask, she denied my requests as they don't do that there but I wasn't going to leave with regret. I roll over, move over and tell her to hop on the massage table with me, it's quite large and so there was just enough room for us both to be perched up next to each other, skin touching, intimate - just how I like it. I won't delve into details with the rest because YMMV. But the finish was spectacular, after we had our bit of fun she noticed that we were short on time and told me she really wants to make me cum, 2 hands and a bit of oil and off she went. Holding her nice and close, eyes locked, I exploded all over the place. Endorphins flood my brain as I am left feeling satisfied and relieved. Yuka smiles.

She's on holidays this week I believe, but she also recommended a few of the other girls working there. I have to agree with this recommendation because if they are anything like her then I've found a winner. Good luck and have fun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Couldn't agree more

Well said, and Yuka is fantastic. But the shop's line up has always been really good, and i know the manager/boss quite well also. If the girls aren't good or not Japanese, she would never hire. All the girls are nice and girl next door feel so it's my cup of tea. I knew the boss before she opened the shop and for a massage, I will only ever attend that shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop always seems to get good reviews, has any one tried the similar looking shops in Mascot and Camperdown. Are they of the same service level ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Been to this shop many times and seen some absolute quality real Japanese young pearls.
    Pro tip always ask and book ‘the back room’ it’s the very last room and it’s about 3 times the size and no one walks past it! So they feel more comfortable to have fun there.
    First one I fucked there was early 20s and drop dead amazing gorgeous. Very inexperienced didn’t even use lube. It’s box was just so Fucken tight. As I parted her she always yelled out ‘gentle’ in her hot jap accent which made me push twice as hard mmmm
    She doesn’t work there anymore but I still have the pleasure of rogering her on a regular basis and still yells out gentle 🥰

Welcome to the forum Mt.smash20s,

Excellent first review , please keep that cuming.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Without much experience dining Japanese, I decided to expand my palette and shop around for a nice Japanese Dining Experience. Full of energy with parts throbbing, ready to explode, I was specifically searching for FS however given the lack of options close by I cut my losses and settled for a ML instead. Boy, what a decision.

Located on Gardeners Road in Rosebery is a less-known shop called Japanese Relaxation Massage. Gave them a call to see how many girls were working with mamasan replying '2'. Made my way over and only 1 was available, 'Yuka'. A few posts have been written on her in the past and I would say they a likely spot on. Cute Jap girl in her late 20s with a slim body and pretty face, a little acne on her cheeks so if your pedantic then skip this post. But I digress, whatever you think she lacks in the looks the department she certainly makes up for in the service and personality department. For me, she was great. Greeted by the mamasan, I asked for 75 minutes but was unlucky because the following booking did not allow this to happen, settled for 60 minutes and handed over the cash. Side note: The young Japanese mamasan was attractive as well, interested if she is on offer as well. She looks similar to the mamasan at 227 NS (could be the same girl?).

Part 1:
    Was taken to the room and told to get comfortable, knowing what I was in for I undressed and laid on the table, face down, with the towel covering my behind. In walks Yuka as I'm checking my phone and I send the thing flying, definitely one of the better looking MLs I've come across. With a tight bum and toned legs complimented by a pair of black tights and perky B cups visible through her shirt I was more than happy with what I saw. She's friendly and talkative, conversation with her flows as her English is 7/10 and banter is top notch. A few laughs between us at the beginning and she begins the massage. It's great, she knows what she is doing and your muscles will thank you for your decision afterward. Toward the end she sneaks out a 'so what do you want?' and I respond 'everything'.

Part 2:
    Onto the fun part. I reach for my wallet and she stops and tells me not to worry, we'll sort it out later (paraphrasing). She begins getting undressed and I am met with a silky veil of pale Japanese skin covering her well-worked muscles. A tiny belly, the product of the feminine build, makes her feel a little self-conscious as she repeatedly admits she has been lazy and 'let herself go'. Very untrue, she is cute-hot that mixture of sexy and submissive with a body to match. Gunning for FS or a BJ I couldn't help but ask, she denied my requests as they don't do that there but I wasn't going to leave with regret. I roll over, move over and tell her to hop on the massage table with me, it's quite large and so there was just enough room for us both to be perched up next to each other, skin touching, intimate - just how I like it. I won't delve into details with the rest because YMMV. But the finish was spectacular, after we had our bit of fun she noticed that we were short on time and told me she really wants to make me cum, 2 hands and a bit of oil and off she went. Holding her nice and close, eyes locked, I exploded all over the place. Endorphins flood my brain as I am left feeling satisfied and relieved. Yuka smiles.

She's on holidays this week I believe, but she also recommended a few of the other girls working there. I have to agree with this recommendation because if they are anything like her then I've found a winner. Good luck and have fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can anyone provide or pm WeChat of the shop?

Banned
    Arigatouneeee
    This is the WeChat address I’ve been using successfully for over a year
    If they are busy with forward bookings they don’t publish a roster
    Therefore I only visit when the roster is published
    Sadly my go to girl there has retired
    It’s proving difficult to find a replacement

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Been to this shop many times and seen some absolute quality real Japanese young pearls.
    Pro tip always ask and book ‘the back room’ it’s the very last room and it’s about 3 times the size and no one walks past it! So they feel more comfortable to have fun there.
    First one I fucked there was early 20s and drop dead amazing gorgeous. Very inexperienced didn’t even use lube. It’s box was just so Fucken tight. As I parted her she always yelled out ‘gentle’ in her hot jap accent which made me push twice as hard mmmm
    She doesn’t work there anymore but I still have the pleasure of rogering her on a regular basis and still yells out gentle 🥰
    how much did you offer for FS extras bro?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was $150 for a BJ and FS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    It was $150 for a BJ and FS
    What you offered.. or what was accepted ..?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    What you offered.. or what was accepted ..?
    Offered but I worked on her for a few visits, very hard to get extras from them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shop is now closed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Shop is now closed
    It will re open with a new owner I believe.

Banned
    Hopefully the new owner will maintain the line up of existing girls...and keep it all Japanese

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Hopefully the new owner will maintain the line up of existing girls...and keep it all Japanese
    Noice. Looking forward as Japanese girls are quite limited

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    It will re open with a new owner I believe.
    Same location….?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope Minami will still be around

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Same location….?
    I believe so....