Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K Uee -private

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do we have a pic of what she looks like? is she pretty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Do we have a pic of what she looks like? is she pretty
    You can tell she is definitely not young. At least early 30s in my eyes. Not stunner and don't expect a pretty face.
    But again we are in a lockdown, not many choices out there.
    Go if you have blue balls, none of us can really withstand this month-long lockdown.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    You can tell she is definitely not young. At least early 30s in my eyes. Not stunner and don't expect a pretty face.
    Go if you have blue balls, none of us can really withstand this month-long lockdown.
    I thought she looked decent and her service is excellent. Overall a good punt, from memory I think she is one of the more pricey girls at #5 and all due to service and attitude she provides. Goes a long way for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not young... early 30s... Jesus man where's your usual haunt? The local highschool?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey, can't PM yet for some reason. Probably a post count thing. Is k-Uee the only girl doing this? Can ya PM me if it works?

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    Hey, can't PM yet for some reason. Probably a post count thing. Is k-Uee the only girl doing this? Can ya PM me if it works?

Cheers
    Many shops are running private now like ginza n5 42g etc., just reach out to their wechat or phone number as shown on their website

She's the prettiest Korean in the post covid market. Source: I haven't met a more pretty Korean in a shop or private since covid started in March 2020. I don't even try to see her cause I imagine she's fully booked with all kinds of dirty punters. It hurts lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Uee About Me: 50 new cases but i know you horny

Uee About Me: 50 new cases but i know you horny.
    lololololol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    She's the prettiest Korean in the post covid market. Source: I haven't met a more pretty Korean in a shop or private since covid started in March 2020. I don't even try to see her cause I imagine she's fully booked with all kinds of dirty punters. It hurts lol
    Best not to over exaggerate imo leading to massive disappointment which is not good for the punter nor the WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not saying she is not pretty but there are heaps of attractive K girls out there.
    Ginza Julia Jessie Bella Chantelle all of them are fantastic WL with pretty face.

Not saying she is not pretty but there are heaps of attractive K girls out there.
    Ginza Julia Jessie Bella Chantelle all of them are fantastic WL with pretty face.
    but you acknowledge that how old they are too?
    asking only because you said uee is not young kk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they have WeChat?

Banned
    I have seen Uee, Julia, Jessie and Bella and don’t think that Julie, Jessie and Bella are much younger than Uee given that the three in Ginza have been working in the Sydney shops for nearly four years by now. In terms of service, Bella and Chantelle are very very average and can’t be compared with Uee who is at least two grades better. Uee is also $260 per hour when working in N5M.

Based on the recent testing rates and case numbers, I am optimistic that the restrictions will be lifted by mid August and the shops will have a very good chance to reopen in mid August. It will be better if brothers can exercise some self control to comply with the PHO not to risk another outbreak in the Sydney LHD like the Meriton Suites one given that Rosebury is named as a hotspot by the CMO quite close to Alexandria where Uee and other N5M girls maybe working “privately” there.

Boa is another fantastic Korean girl with great service.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Boa is another fantastic Korean girl with great service.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Contact detail bro? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I have seen Uee, Julia, Jessie and Bella and don’t think that Julie, Jessie and Bella are much younger than Uee given that the three in Ginza have been working in the Sydney shops for nearly four years by now. In terms of service, Bella and Chantelle are very very average and can’t be compared with Uee who is at least two grades better. Uee is also $260 per hour when working in N5M.

Based on the recent testing rates and case numbers, I am optimistic that the restrictions will be lifted by mid August and the shops will have a very good chance to reopen in mid August. It will be better if brothers can exercise some self control to comply with the PHO not to risk another outbreak in the Sydney LHD like the Meriton Suites one given that Rosebury is named as a hotspot by the CMO quite close to Alexandria where Uee and other N5M girls maybe working “privately” there.
    Pretty much spot on man. I only saw Bella in this list n Bella's face is basic n very low tier farmer level. I would not ask her out irl lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Best not to over exaggerate imo leading to massive disappointment which is not good for the punter nor the WL.
    True man. But if U like thin, pale white, perfect skin, leggy, K drama girls with good genes then uee is for u. Fuck wanted to breed her so bad n even tipped a hundred but she won't let me lmao

Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    but you acknowledge that how old they are too?
    asking only because you said uee is not young kk
    Oo another girl poster ~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ausnnbuster View Post
    Many shops are running private now like ginza n5 42g etc., just reach out to their wechat or phone number as shown on their website
    I hope with today’s announcements of much stricter restrictions and increased surveillance by the NSW Police for non-compliance, the girls, the brothers and the shops will act properly to assist the lockdown to end by mid to end of August.

The chances of being caught is much higher now, the fines much heftier and most importantly any cluster caused by any shop girl or brother will be tracked down easily by the contact tracers leading to prosecutions of all parties concerned. The stakes are too high now for non-compliance and the two Interstate Removalists causing the Melbourne outbreaks are now jointly investigated by NSW Police, Victoria Police and the SA Police for criminal prosecutions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I hope with today’s announcements of much stricter restrictions and increased surveillance by the NSW Police for non-compliance, the girls, the brothers and the shops will act properly to assist the lockdown to end by mid to end of August.

The chances of being caught is much higher now, the fines much heftier and most importantly any cluster caused by any shop girl or brother will be tracked down easily by the contact tracers leading to prosecutions of all parties concerned. The stakes are too high now for non-compliance and the two Interstate Removalists causing the Melbourne outbreaks are now jointly investigated by NSW Police, Victoria Police and the SA Police for criminal prosecutions.
    I think the brothels and girls working now and the guys that see them still won't give a fuck as they have already shown their cards that they don't give a fuck for others health and getting out of this mess as soon as we can.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast