Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: K Uee -private

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    I think the brothels and girls working now and the guys that see them still won't give a fuck as they have already shown their cards that they don't give a fuck for others health and getting out of this mess as soon as we can.
    You can't reason with morons unfortunately, I only hope that karma will come and bite them on their dumb arse...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You can't reason with morons unfortunately, I only hope that karma will come and bite them on their dumb arse...........
    “Must get that dollar, no matter what” meets “must get my dick wet, no matter what”……

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think the brothels and girls working now and the guys that see them still won't give a fuck as they have already shown their cards that they don't give a fuck for others health and getting out of this mess as soon as we can.
    Some ppl have had both shots mate! Don’t be so quick to judge

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    But a lot haven't.........

Banned
    The evidence is rapidly growing that shows that it makes little difference whether you're vaccinated or not. It seems unwise to assume otherwise.

I was told that most of the guys visiting these private apartments were construction workers and most of them were drunk.

How would they be drunk when all the pubs are closed I wonder.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    The evidence is rapidly growing that shows that it makes little difference whether you're vaccinated or not. It seems unwise to assume otherwise.
    The evidence is that the vaccinated usually don't end up in hospital. Look at the O/S stats. Vaccination doesn't stop you getting it or passing it on, it just lessens the severity of it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I was told that most of the guys visiting these private apartments were construction workers and most of them were drunk.

How would they be drunk when all the pubs are closed I wonder.

Plenty of drinking on construction sites Riff

Plenty of drinking on construction sites Riff
    Is that before, during or after

Banned
    The evidence is that the vaccinated usually don't end up in hospital. Vader
    That's a different type of evidence.

Vaccination doesn't stop you getting it or passing it on, Vader
    That wasn't the inference from the previous posts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really think that you need to go to specsavers

Banned
    I really think that you need to go to specsavers
    I think you need to try reading posts #43, #44 and #45 again, all in one go this time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you need to try reading posts #43, #44 and #45 again, all in one go this time.
    As I said, go to specsavers and then read the real evidence. Forget Dr Google

Banned
    As I said, go to specsavers and then read the real evidence. Forget Dr Google
    Not sure what your point is as I was actually agreeing with you and counterpointing the very same comment you were.

As to which evidence are you referring to? Try putting what you accept so it can be examined.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So what’s the point of getting vaccinated man if you can’t go into the community.

Anyway let’s not fuck every thread with vax BS, the site is about rooting 🤣 let’s talk rooting

Banned
    So what’s the point of getting vaccinated man if you can’t go into the community.

Anyway let’s not fuck every thread with vax BS, the site is about rooting 🤣 let’s talk rooting
    You're right. This isn't the thread for this discussion but since you've asked the question! (I hope it wasn't rhetorical).

The comment I was responding to seem to be inferring that it was safer in the community with "two jabs". I was merely pointing out that vaccination doesn't prevent you acquiring covid and passing it on. Vaccinated people are getting covid. The evidence is the UK Health Secretary yesterday and over half the daily positive cases in the UK being vaccinated. There's also one person with 1 jab in hospital here.

Even though I was affirming Vader's comment, he appeared to misunderstand my meaning and resorted to insults. Of course you can go into the community but don't assume you can drop all precautions and be immune to picking it up and passing it on.

As for rooting, with a lockdown there ain't much of that going on, unless you have some special arrangement.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You're right. This isn't the thread for this discussion but since you've asked the question! (I hope it wasn't rhetorical).

The comment I was responding to seem to be inferring that it was safer in the community with "two jabs". I was merely pointing out that vaccination doesn't prevent you acquiring covid and passing it on. Vaccinated people are getting covid. The evidence is the UK Health Secretary yesterday and over half the daily positive cases in the UK being vaccinated. There's also one person with 1 jab in hospital here.

Even though I was affirming Vader's comment, he appeared to misunderstand my meaning and resorted to insults. Of course you can go into the community but don't assume you can drop all precautions and be immune to picking it up and passing it on.

As for rooting, with a lockdown there ain't much of that going on, unless you have some special arrangement.
    Yes I realise that man but at some point the vaccinated need to be able to proceed as per normal regardless.
    Plenty of rooting going on if you live on the inner city bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sharing is caring

Anyother numbers my bros can share?

Banned
    ...Plenty of rooting going on if you live on the inner city bro
    Sure would be. Girls in apartments seeing their many 'boyfriends' or what is allowed now 'intimate partners' to catch up and keep them in a job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Sure would be. Girls in apartments seeing their many 'boyfriends' or what is allowed now 'intimate partners' to catch up and keep them in a job.

You think you can get away with such explanations to the Police, good on you !!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast