Thread: Jennifer - Strathfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jennifer - Strathfield

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably not like many ads on there. It says photo verified so why not give it a go?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Worth a crack i guess?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say 50/50. I screwed over a “verified photo”

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay625 View Post
    Worth a crack i guess?
    Well...

Verified pics means sfa these days but there is always the slim chance it is legit. Call up and see what accent you get on the other side. If it sounds like a 55 year old auntie who has smoked 2 packs a day from birth, no need to waste your time. If she passes all hurdles (sounds right on phone, booking easy enough, possibly even sends you a pic that's current etc) and you get there but someone else answers, still be prepared to walk. Only hand over $ if you're satisfied the girl you are giving money to is the girl you'll see.
    My spidey senses tell me it's a fake but happy to be proven wrong. Very happy actually. If she is legit I would gladly pay a visit.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    She looks taller than 157cm as stated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The chances of striking it luck on E&B at the moment are probably better than in regular (non-COVID lockdown) times due to a flood of girls who regularly work in shops suddenly feeling the need to go private to keep the income coming in.

Red flag for me is usually the availability timetable. 10:00am til late, 7 x days per week is a little too standard for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Well...

Verified pics means sfa these days but there is always the slim chance it is legit. Call up and see what accent you get on the other side. If it sounds like a 55 year old auntie who has smoked 2 packs a day from birth, no need to waste your time. If she passes all hurdles (sounds right on phone, booking easy enough, possibly even sends you a pic that's current etc) and you get there but someone else answers, still be prepared to walk. Only hand over $ if you're satisfied the girl you are giving money to is the girl you'll see.
    My spidey senses tell me it's a fake but happy to be proven wrong. Very happy actually. If she is legit I would gladly pay a visit.
    I agree with this advice. Have your guard up and be prepared to walk if it's not up to standard. But I'd also probably only go if I was local to the area where she is advertised as well, pretty much sticking to the no more than 10km from home rule.

But that is just the first hurdle. Once we cross the 'legit or fake or bait n switch' line, we then move to whether the service is actually good or not.

Please report back on your findings.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    The chances of striking it luck on E&B at the moment are probably better than in regular (non-COVID lockdown) times due to a flood of girls who regularly work in shops suddenly feeling the need to go private to keep the income coming in.

Red flag for me is usually the availability timetable. 10:00am til late, 7 x days per week is a little too standard for my liking.

I agree with this advice. Have your guard up and be prepared to walk if it's not up to standard. But I'd also probably only go if I was local to the area where she is advertised as well, pretty much sticking to the no more than 10km from home rule.

But that is just the first hurdle. Once we cross the 'legit or fake or bait n switch' line, we then move to whether the service is actually good or not.

Please report back on your findings.
    Also they are starting to do checks on hotels to see if the room bookings are legit and stand up to the PHO and QR codes etc. So with no tourism and a lockdown you would expect most rooms to be empty or a trail of who has been there. They are starting to get serious with this delta variant getting out of control.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Also they are starting to do checks on hotels to see if the room bookings are legit and stand up to the PHO and QR codes etc. So with no tourism and a lockdown you would expect most rooms to be empty or a trail of who has been there. They are starting to get serious with this delta variant getting out of control.
    Good point. Some of the hotel set ups were dodgy enough pre-covid. (Go to address, walk down driveway, stand under a balcony, girl drops key down to you, guy sitting having a smoke watches whole thing, staff could walk out at any minute while all this is happening etc).

Banned
    $300p/h for massage is steep. I doubt whether she is Japanese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kinda scam I’ve tried it

She said she’s on haymarket, on the picture her hair was blue and greenish. But in reality doh, a 28 year old from singapore

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would say fake. So many average looking girls want $400 and more. Why would this one charge 300. It seems it’s very easy for the bait and switch ones to get good looking girls to pose with paper in hand with a date and mobile number. Sometimes they also photo shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm 90% certain that it's fake. A lot of girls (especially located in haymarket) go through an operator that advertises for them with fake pictures.