Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do oily joints work?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How do oily joints work?

There is a massage place near me where the girls are good looking asian women in really tight outfits acting like hookers. Im assuming generally they just jack people off, but i was wondering how far do they go?

If i offered them money to tonguefuck their ass for 30 mins would they go for it? Do they fuck in these ‘massage’ shops?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Burny8 View Post
    There is a massage place near me where the girls are good looking asian women in really tight outfits acting like hookers. Im assuming generally they just jack people off, but i was wondering how far do they go?

If i offered them money to tonguefuck their ass for 30 mins would they go for it? Do they fuck in these ‘massage’ shops?
    I remember when one of my nephews was about 12, he was talking to me about a girl he had met and he blurted out "I've kissed her but haven't rooted her yet"that's how these posts sound to me, kind of cute in a way, maybe someone else trying to take the piss.............

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You are a funny guy Burny
    Everyone knows that massage shops are all run by the giant alien lizards that secretly rule the earth.
    The girls that work there take on a human form but are actually giant alien slime.
    They are collecting as much human semen as possible for their experiments.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He has an obsession with tongue fucking arses, is this the 4th or 5th thread he's asked the question.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Haha gold. It depends on the shop and the girl. I'm sure you could find one that will allow you tounge fuck her arse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Everyone knows that massage shops are all run by the giant alien lizards that secretly rule the earth.
    The girls that work there take on a human form but are actually giant alien slime.
    Can vouch for rooter, I have phd in alientology, WL's and ML's are just using us, don't fall for it mannn.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I'm getting weird Tom Cruise vibes from you bro...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Dude just go to yoko's in rydalmere and do it there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which suburbs has the good looking Asians MS, asking for a friend

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Believe it or not- Almost every girls like their bum hole licked ..according to my survey

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Believe it or not- Almost every girls like their bum hole licked ..according to my survey
    Sample size of 1?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Sample size of 1?
    Lol I have a sample size of 1. My ex-GF, 10 years or so younger than I am, but was happy to be rimmed. Not sure if she liked it, but she sure liked making me feel good. After a while she got the message that I loved her tight and clean little cornhole. Her incredible body with that tight 20-something round arse, silky long legs, wasn't wasted either! I was often amazed at how someone so slim can have such a nice butt!

Got to talking about anal sex and eventually she gave me her anal virginity. It was one of the most intense sexual experiences I've ever had, bros. The feeling of that membrane throbbing around my cock was incredible. Needs to be experienced to understand what I'm saying. No rubber, it was all about my throbbing cock against her throbbing arse. Amazing experience!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Sample size of 1?
    All I can say is the most beautiful cleanest looking"Bum hole" in Sydney goes to beautiful girl- Ginza C Star .

No details -but had the most crazy incident with Star that I don't want to think about it ..that's long time ago.

No anal haha just fingering !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If your not tongue fucking their asses it's not a proper punt..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Whats so good about yokos?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    If your not tongue fucking their asses it's not a proper punt..
    I mean thats how i see it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Dude just go to yoko's in rydalmere and do it there.
    Whats so good about yokos?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Is this a large survey?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    He has an obsession with tongue fucking arses, is this the 4th or 5th thread he's asked the question.
    Mate its called research

Is this a large survey?
    Yes is a huge over 50+ yrs survey!

As for ML u are in luck - They enjoyed it more nd more accommodating than WL. Wl don't like anal play.

Highly recommended shops with showers in every room like Summerville or 227BW.

BTW it doesn't lead to anal sex u have to be very lucky to get that...It is two different thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast