Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waning interest in punting?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Waning interest in punting?

Before the lockdown, i couldnt wait to see my favourites, both ml and wl.
    During the first week or two, i cant stop thinking about the next session with those ladies.

Ended up seeing a private just before tighter lockdowns started.
    It was an okay session, definitely not bad, though definitely not even close to the level of my favourites.

Now i feel like my interest in punting is getting lower and lower.
    Im not sure if my interest was greatly affected by my last okay session.

Im not even on the same level of eagerness to see my favourites anymore.

I have been visiting shops for 1-3 times a week before the lockdown.
    And felt like i was addicted to the great sessions.

And with the lockdown not looking like its gonna go anytime soon, im not sure if and when i decide to visit my favourites, will i have the same excitement as i had before the lockdown

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You get high on sex especially you have a good session. As they say sex is like having drugs you can get hook.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    With the money saved from not punting, you can pay a large chunk of the price of one of these beauties:
    https://sexdollgenie.com/collections...d-cup-model-10

Only problem for bros with wife/live-in GF. You'd have to stash her somewhere "secret", then book a hotel room to get it on with "her". Imagine, booking a hotel room to get it on with your doll!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Feels like punters are hornier than ever. Privates are getting booked out aren't they?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You get high on sex especially you have a good session. As they say sex is like having drugs you can get hook.
    I guess thats it, we get addicted to ounting because of the great sessions we have. No matter what it ia for the soecific ounter, the connection, gfe, pse, etc.

With that, id prolly end up to my old habits and schedule of punting after 1 great session.

I am prolly just feel disappointed with how my last private punt was just okay, whichni conaidered not worth it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    With the money saved from not punting, you can pay a large chunk of the price of one of these beauties:
    https://sexdollgenie.com/collections...d-cup-model-10

Only problem for bros with wife/live-in GF. You'd have to stash her somewhere "secret", then book a hotel room to get it on with "her". Imagine, booking a hotel room to get it on with your doll!
    I thought of buying tengas or fleshlights, but i probably wont want to buy a full sex doll as it would be too much of a hassle for me.

But definitely, the savings from the lockdown will end up getting used in ounting or ither stuff/hobbies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Feels like punters are hornier than ever. Privates are getting booked out aren't they?
    I was on the fence on going to a private during the lockdown.
    But eventually caved in when the announcemnt for tighter lockdowns was released.

Figured it meant that the tighter lockdown and no specific end date in sight would prolly last for at least 2 more weeks.
    And with my eagerness to have a session at a higher level than usual as my previous plans already got cancelled.
    Led me to just go for the most convinient private.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd love it to wane, but my fave WL still in Sydney. I think I'll only wane when she leaves... that's when I'll truly quit.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I'd love it to wane, but my fave WL still in Sydney. I think I'll only wane when she leaves... that's when I'll truly quit.
    Who's your favourite WL so that we can also check her out?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ill never be trully on the, i dont wanna punt anymore, unless:

°suddenly no disposable income.
    ° current favorites have left and none to replace them
    ° last punts are disappointing

I still wanna see my current favorites, but just not that eager.
    I wouldve made sure i had a booking on the first day of no lockdown.
    But now, i orolly would be fine coming by the week after.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Who's your favourite WL so that we can also check her out?
    Nothing is open, so you can't check her out until lockdown is over unfortunately.

Banned
    I've spoken with my friends the longer is the lockdown the less interest they have in returning to the poorly ventilated dark cubicles where most of the girls are unvaccinated. The girls we kiss have been kissed by hundred other punters.

Looks like it's going to be a long winter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to admit it's been nice seeing the extra money in my account at the end of the week, just bought myself a guitar which I would have written off as too expensive a while ago but am now thinking that well, it's the equivalent of 7 or 8 punts that I won't be having during the lockdown. I'm sure I'll be tempted back eventually, working on the road and driving past all the rnt's will turn my head in the end, but for now I'm enjoying the break!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Have to admit it's been nice seeing the extra money in my account at the end of the week, just bought myself a guitar which I would have written off as too expensive a while ago but am now thinking that well, it's the equivalent of 7 or 8 punts that I won't be having during the lockdown. I'm sure I'll be tempted back eventually, working on the road and driving past all the rnt's will turn my head in the end, but for now I'm enjoying the break!
    What guitar did you buy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What guitar did you buy?
    I've got an old Telecaster (copy) and a small practice amp if anyone is interested, new strings a couple of years ago, good straight neck, pm if anyone has an interest..cheers y'all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eagerness

I found that, even when it was all opened up, I'd be perfectly fine up until the point when I knew I'd have the chance. I had quite rare oppurtunities to actually get to my local, so I would hardly think about it at all until I'd realise I could squeeze a booking in. Then I'd be unbelievably excited up till the point I laid on the table.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What guitar did you buy?
    A Squier Jazzmaster, orange amp and all the bits and pieces with it

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Why not?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Nice! Been a Jazzmaster fan since I first saw one and thought "what's up with that weird Strat?" I have a mid-80s sunburst Fender that I've had since the early 90s. Nice choice, amp as well.

Recently bought an Electro Harmonix Big Muff Nano. Oh man that thing has eclipsed all my other distortion/drive pedals, for me it was the sound I've been chasing for years.

FMH
    Can't beat a Gibson with a Marshall cranked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The big muff will be my Christmas present I reckon. Getting the J Mascis Squier, it needs a fuzz for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast