Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugliest/most unattractive WL's you've ever had?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Ugliest/most unattractive WL's you've ever had?
    To me they are all beautiful considering the big holes they've made in my pockets.

Banned
    Geez there are too many idiot jooz who think they have some kind of special relationship with
    these sicko's LGBT because they stupidly support them are in for a mega shock
    when these children of the Satan turn against them.
    These lowest fruit of wokey are desperately trying to destroy our communities. Remember
    wicked live's come to a wicked end and do not feel envious of these haunted demon's.
    There are so many of these filthy creatures in our community . Really these knuckin - draggin
    savage prehistoric horror's should be dropped in the middle of the outback where they can
    set a example for our animal's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember one unfortunate looking girl whom I became a regular with. What she lacked in looks she made up for it in spades with effort. I never left the place without a smile. I've had some high quality model level women who made me wonder why I spent all that money . Looks are nice but if you click who cares

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I remember one unfortunate looking girl whom I became a regular with. What she lacked in looks she made up for it in spades with effort. I never left the place without a smile. I've had some high quality model level women who made me wonder why I spent all that money . Looks are nice but if you click who cares
    Prob not the best thread! Good post man. Had a few average lookers but got super service which more than made up for it. It’s a tough gig for them no need to put the boot in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The ugly ones have been from fake E&B's. I am always the fool

upload your selfie here first
    Last edited by celine0202; 14-07-2021 at 06:26 PM. Reason: I only say this because generally speaking I'm ugly as potato and therefore I am very insecure about people talk about my ugl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    upload your selfie here first
    Haha yeah correct! I don't like to presume I am in any position to make judgements about whether someone is "ugly" given I have all the good looks of a bulldog chewing on a wasp...

(BTW you aren't like a potato at all, far from it, very attractive in fact, so no need to be insecure.)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    100%....I've had some punts with these girls and have found their personality was really enjoyable and the service very good, great cum and a great conversation lol actually wanted to stay longer a couple of times because of the good banter. I've also had the glamours with the Princess syndrome and found it funny how they get upset when I'm straight into the shower and almost halfway out the door when done and watch them be upset/offended cause they are shit root.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    given I have all the good looks of a bulldog chewing on a wasp.
    🤣 I like that,

Face like a dropped meat pie,
    Chewed up mars bar

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 04-09-2021 at 11:36 PM. Reason: This one was funny. Now it's gone.

Banned
    Unlike Human Being's these Rainbow Apes have 20 % non human homids.
    This means although HB are desecended of Homo Sapiens the LGBT are descended from Homo Erectus which is a small brained animal that walks upright. This explain's the LGBT animal nature compared to HB. Leave LGBT to themselves and they will play will coconuts while HB will build civilizations. Its time we all quit this equality nonsense and get down to reality.
    Anybody who supports LGBT is committing a crime against humanity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dude, its a shit job to have, especially in lineups.. unless you are going for the extra effort theory

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Unlike Human Being's these Rainbow Apes have 20 % non human homids.
    This means although HB are desecended of Homo Sapiens the LGBT are descended from Homo Erectus which is a small brained animal that walks upright. This explain's the LGBT animal nature compared to HB. Leave LGBT to themselves and they will play will coconuts while HB will build civilizations. Its time we all quit this equality nonsense and get down to reality.
    Anybody who supports LGBT is committing a crime against humanity.
    Unfortunately, in the woke utopia we live in, unless we kowtow to the 2-5% of the population that is of the rainbow persuasion, we will quickly find ourselves ostracized. In the corporate world, unless we pray at the alter of the mighty Queer Rainbow God each morning, we will be demoted, or worse, have our employment terminated by HR. Hahaha

Banned
    Was at Coles today and i saw something disgusting. Even with masks i knew what they were.
    One was a shabby middle age man in a blue dress. Very obvious a guy. The other was trying to
    look good and had dark hair ,but had big hands with veins on them. Fairly easy to tell it was male.

Banned
    Seeing those two Trannies in Coles was a revolting exp. Not only did the sight of them repulse to my soul, but the fact that they strut around in full view with impunity even approval makes it all the more sickening. To slur them would be meaningless and pointless ( i have a Coles Flysbuy card
    so if i start throwing punches i would be easily identified ) but to myself.
    It would also cause alarm among the braindead within an earshot, who would immediatley re arm
    themselves against my display of unauthorized thinking by recalling all their multi LGBT Negrophilia
    conditioning to the fore and rally around these trannies. Needless to say , none of that would satisfy me or prove my point.
    I threw around my Flybuy Card and now shop at IGA.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Seeing those two Trannies in Coles was a revolting exp. Not only did the sight of them repulse to my soul, but the fact that they strut around in full view with impunity even approval makes it all the more sickening. To slur them would be meaningless and pointless ( i have a Coles Flysbuy card
    so if i start throwing punches i would be easily identified ) but to myself.
    It would also cause alarm among the braindead within an earshot, who would immediatley re arm
    themselves against my display of unauthorized thinking by recalling all their multi LGBT Negrophilia
    conditioning to the fore and rally around these trannies. Needless to say , none of that would satisfy me or prove my point.
    I threw around my Flybuy Card and now shop at IGA.
    My apologies . I was waiting for the bit about you giving and receiving a fevered blowie out the back near the cardboard compactor …. But I mistakenly confused your narrative with @younghearts Schtick

Your nighttime of the sound of one hand wanking and continual pissing against unimaginably Grimey urinals, in the hope you’ll see something reflected … rhymes with corn fed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    What the...

I think I’ve just joined the club...
    The go away Scanlan club...
    I'm new to this forum, what's the go with this "scanlan" and his post?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I'm new to this forum, what's the go with this "scanlan" and his post?
    I don't think he's playing with a full deck.......................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I don't think he's playing with a full deck.......................
    I Thought so, but wasn't sure if he was being wierd on purpose?

Imagine being in the room with him as WL

Banned
    Imagine if somone deliberately introduced cockroaches and bugs into your home ?
    Would you try to spend time trying track down the culpruit or deal with the bugs ?
    But what if the infestation is beyond our means to control it ?
    The only alternative is spend a fortune on Rentokil or move.
    Tragically we have some residents who will frantically run around with bug spray and
    refuse to accept reality. They will wake up one day with cockroachs in their mouth and
    drained of blood from a thousand bites.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast