Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ugliest/most unattractive WL's you've ever had?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    He will just come back under a new name.
    He has been on the Forum for 10 years and been banned at least 20 times, but he just keeps coming back.
    He is part of the furniture around here. You get used to him.
    Admin should have a ban function where he can still see his posts through his account but it actually doesn't show up on the forums, that way he doesn't realise he is banned and doesn't keep coming back under new accounts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Admin should have a ban function where he can still see his posts through his account but it actually doesn't show up on the forums, that way he doesn't realise he is banned and doesn't keep coming back under new accounts
    Bam!!!!! Splendid idea

Have you seen the episode of Mythic Quest , they do a very similar thing with the marauding nazis …
    Funny as fuk

What are you talking about ? Can’t you see his posts or his status as banned ? If you can see it, he can see it !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What are you talking about ? Can’t you see his posts or his status as banned ? If you can see it, he can see it !
    No mate, what he means is more like a filter on this guy's posts, not really a ban. He can still post stuff on the forum when he's logged in, but his posts will never show to anyone on the forum except himself. That way he'll never know he's banned and will just keep posting shit and keep thinking people are just ignoring him. He seems to be happy doing that.
    Of course if he came back to the forum without logging in he will not see his own posts. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He’s making a suggestion similar to what I had described

Allowing the banned to still think rhey are participating in the forum in reality they are playing alone in their own sandbox with all the other banned…

In reality suspect it’s just easier to keep banning them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    He’s making a suggestion similar to what I had described

Allowing the banned to still think rhey are participating in the forum in reality they are playing alone in their own sandbox with all the other banned…

In reality suspect it’s just easier to keep banning them
    I know it's easier to ban him but I know there are other ways that are more in depth. Just for example, online games who deal with hackers and cheaters actually ban the IP address of the modem that's been assigned by the internet provider for that PC so you can change your computer IP address but it's the ISP that you can't edit.

It's a bit extreme but there are ways to get rid of people and it's up to admin if they choose

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No mate, what he means is more like a filter on this guy's posts, not really a ban. He can still post stuff on the forum when he's logged in, but his posts will never show to anyone on the forum except himself. That way he'll never know he's banned and will just keep posting shit and keep thinking people are just ignoring him. He seems to be happy doing that.
    Of course if he came back to the forum without logging in he will not see his own posts. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately!
    Before a troll shows his true colours, he will not be banned or restricted. And if his nonsense is not too offensive, there’s no need to ban him either. Once he overstay his welcome, it’s easy to get him banned, no sweat, no harm done.

I know it's easier to ban him but I know there are other ways that are more in depth. Just for example, online games who deal with hackers and cheaters actually ban the IP address of the modem that's been assigned by the internet provider for that PC so you can change your computer IP address but it's the ISP that you can't edit.

It's a bit extreme but there are ways to get rid of people and it's up to admin if they choose
    It’s easy to change your IP, all you have to do is to unplug the modem and reboot it. Every time you get a new IP !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s easy to change your IP, all you have to do is to unplug the modem and reboot it. Every time you get a new IP !
    That why what he’s suggesting has merit

www.google.com.au/amp/s/decider.com/2020/02/12/mythic-quest-dinner-party/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    That why what he’s suggesting has merit

http://www.google.com.au/amp/s/decid...ner-party/amp/
    What merit ? If it can be changed easily ? Banning IP is not the answer.

Also that sort of filter won't work because this guy plays with a few user accounts at a time, so he'll know there's a filter straight away.

I have a feeling Youngheart = Scanlan at the moment, possibly Rogeryou.

Each account has it's own range from normal, to troll and extreme troll.

He was writing poetry a few years ago.

When you see new accounts with lots of knowledge about the forum and heaps of posts per day, that's most likely him.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What merit ? If it can be changed easily ? Banning IP is not the answer.
    Fight fire with fire, if and when he comes back just spam his account(s) with LGBT stuff

Banned
    Cumquat: Allowing the banned to still think rhey are participating in the forum in reality they are playing alone in their own sandbox with all the other banned…
    What a strange world this would be.

I quite like this idea, descending by a never ending spiral into a black hole of irrelevance.

Could be a interesting theme for a 60's style film noir.

Fight fire with fire, if and when he comes back just spam his account(s) with LGBT stuff
    What is fight fire with fire ? How does it work ?

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Also that sort of filter won't work because this guy plays with a few user accounts at a time, so he'll know there's a filter straight away.

When you see new accounts with lots of knowledge about the forum and heaps of posts per day, that's most likely him.

Exactly ! No one would be stupid enough not to know that his posts are not showing, especially a troll who’s been around for so long.

He is sick, he’s not stupid.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My father always used to say fight fire with fire... probably why he lost his job as a firefighter...

When he goes full numpty just ignore and the mods will take care of it I think.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I'm new here but I thought rogeryou was a well respected member of this community

I'm new here but I thought rogeryou was a well respected member of this community

Nah, I don't think rogeryou or youngheart is Scanpan. Different writing style, different reactions to posts, everything is different. However, youngheart may be rogeryou, those two look more similar.

The way I see it, a troll is a troll, there's no need to figure out if they're the same person. They might come back as a different user, eventually their inner nature will always show. Some of them ask a million questions, initially sound genuine, then slowly you realise you're talking to a nut case.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Ugliest/most unattractive WL's you've ever had?
    Seriously ask yourself you're choosing a beautiful face or beautiful pussy for your dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Seriously ask yourself you're choosing a beautiful face or beautiful pussy for your dollars.
    I'm greedy, like to have my cake and eat it too. All my memorable punts are with girls that are beautiful on the inside and outside.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast