Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wechat privacy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wechat privacy

Question for those whose partners also use wechat. How do you keep your punting contacts separate/hidden from your normal ones?? Do you have a separate phone? Is there are hiding feature?

Every WL/ML/shop seems to use wechat and I’ve been wanting to add some of my regulars but I’m too afraid my partner’s going to find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay625 View Post
    Question for those whose partners also use wechat. How do you keep your punting contacts separate/hidden from your normal ones?? Do you have a separate phone? Is there are hiding feature?

Every WL/ML/shop seems to use wechat and I’ve been wanting to add some of my regulars but I’m too afraid my partner’s going to find out.
    Use a separate phone and number for wechat. I can assist with future unlocks if you add me as a friend. Pm if you want my details

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

I don't understand something. So your partner uses WeChat, but that's in her phone. What's it got to do with the WeChat on your phone?

Banned

Maybe your "partner"wants to hide who she is fucking as well, don't worry about it.......

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't understand something. So your partner uses WeChat, but that's in her phone. What's it got to do with the WeChat on your phone?
    With iCloud settings, you can have them shown on both or more phones.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yep. Best way to set it up. Just in case u miss a wl message.ur wife can let u know so u don't miss out

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Yep. Best way to set it up. Just in case u miss a wl message.ur wife can let u know so u don't miss out
    Yes, especially a private’s booking…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Get yourself a samsung galaxy. There's a hidden folder that you can install duplicate apps in that doesn't send notifications or is even visible from the normal phone screen. You can even hide the hidden folder so it doesn't appear unless enabled.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The problem with her having wechat is that it’s the app we communicate through. i.e. it’s too risky to have contacts to shops/privates on an app we both use extensively for regular life stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
    Get yourself a samsung galaxy. There's a hidden folder that you can install duplicate apps in that doesn't send notifications or is even visible from the normal phone screen. You can even hide the hidden folder so it doesn't appear unless enabled.
    Can u see it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If his partner is the "keeping tabs" type, especially since he sounds like the type that is afraid of getting in trouble with his partner, I would suggest OP not to even try to get WL/ML contacts. As the saying goes, where there's a will there's a way. She will find out one way or another.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Piggybacking

Just jumping on here to ask, how exactly does one get the wechat contact to start with? Please forgive my naivety and obviously don't spill any secrets, but is it a case of finding the ml/wl then asking for wechat? Or ads? I only have one local that I know is a certain for full relaxation so I'm pretty keen to hedge my bets if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Oddfellow View Post
    Just jumping on here to ask, how exactly does one get the wechat contact to start with? Please forgive my naivety and obviously don't spill any secrets, but is it a case of finding the ml/wl then asking for wechat? Or ads? I only have one local that I know is a certain for full relaxation so I'm pretty keen to hedge my bets if possible
    Book an ML/WL. If you like her, just pop the question. Some might give it, some don't.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Makes sense I guess. I was hoping it was the other way round, that there was a way to find them through the app. I'm not near the big city so my options are a bit limited, cheers for the heads up though

Quote Originally Posted by Oddfellow View Post
    Makes sense I guess. I was hoping it was the other way round, that there was a way to find them through the app. I'm not near the big city so my options are a bit limited, cheers for the heads up though
    Nah, finding them on the app itself used to be an option with the people nearby function, but after wechat clamped down on personal services advertised on their app through that function, it is no longer used by WLs or MLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah that’s what happened - the people near-bye function is pretty bloody boring now !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If his partner is the "keeping tabs" type, especially since he sounds like the type that is afraid of getting in trouble with his partner, I would suggest OP not to even try to get WL/ML contacts. As the saying goes, where there's a will there's a way. She will find out one way or another.
    Yeah I use WeChat all the time - it’s a great punting tool. Try to get all my regular WLs and MLs on it. But def keep it hidden and seperate to family and friends.

It’s pretty risky but a good way to manage it is to get into the habit of logging out every time you finish using it. If i had family / friends on there I wouldn’t be using it though - too easy to get caught out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I use Wechat but i wouldn't use it if i had a gf or friends who actively use it. You are asking for trouble.
    Also, too much suss with a 2nd phone. It is obvious you are hiding something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The problem with her having wechat is that it’s the app we communicate through. i.e. it’s too risky to have contacts to shops/privates on an app we both use extensively for regular life stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There your 1st mistake having your misses on Wechat.
    Perhaps u need to get another app like Line Or if u send me the WL/ML wechat I will contract then for u hahahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Yeah I use WeChat all the time - it’s a great punting tool. Try to get all my regular WLs and MLs on it. But def keep it hidden and seperate to family and friends.

It’s pretty risky but a good way to manage it is to get into the habit of logging out every time you finish using it. If i had family / friends on there I wouldn’t be using it though - too easy to get caught out
    Or delete it when your not using it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast