Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Lockdown in Sydney to go until at least August

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Maybe so but I have accomplished alot more that that you will ever so pull your head in they are looking for wood..........
    They say with age comes wisdom, that's not always true.. Pull yours in you should know better...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    They say with age comes wisdom, that's not always true.. Pull yours in you should know better...
    Have a nice lockdown.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have a nice lockdown.........
    Thanks, but I don't live in NSW.. Enjoy your day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Well, they are breaking the law from day one if they don't pay tax. They can't have it both ways. No pun intended.
    Excuse me for being naive, but if they are sending out money every month, won't the ATO look into and decide whether it's a taxable income especially if they are not declaring it at the end of weekly shift?

I mean they will look into their visa and say "she is here and she's not working cause we ain't taxing her but she is sending alot of money overseas?"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Thanks, but I don't live in NSW.. Enjoy your day
    Well that's a plus..........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are few ways to do that
    One is to swap with actual students who don’t work much, or using some money transferring agents
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Excuse me for being naive, but if they are sending out money every month, won't the ATO look into and decide whether it's a taxable income especially if they are not declaring it at the end of weekly shift?

I mean they will look into their visa and say "she is here and she's not working cause we ain't taxing her but she is sending alot of money overseas?"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ) yes yes, we know all of that as you mention you’re widower in almost every thread, also your friends just passed away, and you are old lonely dude. Well, you must be good at time management as besides spending time with family, you are in forum quite actively, having time to reply or leave comments here, ). Hypocritical as here is sex forum, not sympathy place or family forum, and absolutely not nursing house forum
    Where is here ?? Because I like the company of my kids and grandkids, that makes me a hypocrite, you sir are a goose, there is alot of people on this forum with families, my wife passed away a few years ago and this forum is kind of fun for me and I am a bit conservative in my opinions, but don't you judge me.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    GOVERNMENT SYSTEMS IN PLACE

Due to the current financial situation caused by the Corona Virus and slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided themselves on the amount of SHIT they give our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your TD, who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,
    E.V.I.L.
    Economic Value of Individual Lives
    Lol!!! Time well spent

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    My estimate at the start of lockdown was the start of September.
    I still think that will be the case.
    We won't be anywhere near zero by then, but the government will start opening up things anyway.
    As for international travel, I will stick with at least mid 2022.
    Starting next year they will start letting in people who are important for specific sectors of the economy in limited numbers and with strict conditions.
    A return to international travel in and out of the country at pre-covid levels is still years away.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    We won't be anywhere near zero by then, but the government will start opening up things anyway.
    But as the whole delta explosion came from just one case (the limo driver) how is it possible to open up at all without the whole thing happening again?

Banned
    I agree with Rooter’s observation and prediction that shops will be allowed to open in September. WL or ML works on a one to one basis at a time and a super-spreading event (I reckon that super-spreading event is where one positive infecting many at one time) is not likely in shop’s setting. Moreover there hasn’t been any outbreak occurred in the shop’s setting since the start of the pandemic. Super-spreading events are more likely in pubs, restaurants particularly indoor ones, office, construction sites etc, if these businesses can reopen after the restrictions are partially lifted with the gradual reduction in cases and high testing rates, shops will be allowed to reopen after lobbying by the sex industry groups. The State Government and the Police certainly understand the sex industry is a necessary evil to limit the number of sex offences and to maintain public orders. There is high chance for the sex industry to go back to normal in September so the best thing for brothers and girls to do at the moment is get vaccinated with either AZ or Pfizer instead of engaging in risk-taking “private” ventures. Case number seems to have stabilized and hopefully will be reduced soon. The only concern is the protests last Saturday which maybe a super-spreading event.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    I agree with Rooter’s observation and prediction that shops will be allowed to open in September. WL or ML works on a one to one basis at a time and a super-spreading event (I reckon that super-spreading event is where one positive infecting many at one time) is not likely in shop’s setting. Moreover there hasn’t been any outbreak occurred in the shop’s setting since the start of the pandemic. Super-spreading events are more likely in pubs, restaurants particularly indoor ones, office, construction sites etc, if these businesses can reopen after the restrictions are partially lifted with the gradual reduction in cases and high testing rates, shops will be allowed to reopen after lobbying by the sex industry groups. The State Government and the Police certainly understand the sex industry is a necessary evil to limit the number of sex offences and to maintain public orders. There is high chance for the sex industry to go back to normal in September so the best thing for brothers and girls to do at the moment is get vaccinated with either AZ or Pfizer instead of engaging in risk-taking “private” ventures. Case number seems to have stabilized and hopefully will be reduced soon. The only concern is the protests last Saturday which maybe a super-spreading event.
    The sex industry will be the last to go back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post

They can get other people to it overseas for them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    My estimate at the start of lockdown was the start of September.
    I still think that will be the case.
    As for international travel, I will stick with at least mid 2022.
    Starting next year they will start letting in people who are important for specific sectors of the economy in limited numbers and with strict conditions.
    A return to international travel in and out of the country at pre-covid levels is still years away.
    I doubt it as cases are still going up and it hasn't even peaked yet.

Banned
    The sex industry will be the last to go back
    You maybe right that sex industry maybe the last to open but it could still be September depending on the case numbers. It is still too early to say the current outbreak can’t be controlled to a level comfortable to the State Govt to reopen most of the activities in September. 9-10 more weeks to go till end of September. The hard lockdown only started 2 weeks ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You maybe right that sex industry maybe the last to open but it could still be September depending on the case numbers. It is still too early to say the current outbreak can’t be controlled to a level comfortable to the State Govt to reopen most of the activities in September. 9-10 more weeks to go till end of September. The hard lockdown only started 2 weeks ago.
    Gladys has stated she wants to get to zero and hold it for two weeks. No way it will happen in September

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I reckon November or even going into December

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Gladys has stated she wants to get to zero and hold it for two weeks. No way it will happen in September
    Zero for 2 weeks?
    Fuck...
    My balls will have gone right past blue and become a black hole that threatens to swallow our entire universe before that happens...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’d like to think your theory is solid

Chatting with a WL yesterday . She’s not in Sydney at the moment. Though was discussing some of her friends who are or, have been working private out of apartments in Sydney

One at least recently had contracted covid and despite a positive test continued to work.

So I’m uncertain why you would think that shops will get the green light based on 1-1 basis at a time. It’s close contact . Big no no

And going to be a long time before enough of the population vaccinated too allow your scenario to unfold even the argument the sex ind will lobby and govt police see it is a necessary evil re: sex offences cannot see having much weight or merit

Definitely avoid risky behaviours, follow health orders, get vaccinated

Sure going to a shop may not qualify a as a super spreader event , though 5-10 women in a shop per day with 10 customers each may qualify as just as able and likely to spread from that one contact.

And TBH shops themselves Do not well practice exacting hygiene standards at the best of times and I certainly see no pretence of deep cleaning pre Covid let alone since lockdowns ceased last year .

What was the length of shop closures last year ? 5 months ?

It’ll be a while and shops will be the last too open.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    I’d like to think your theory is solid

Chatting with a WL yesterday . She’s not in Sydney at the moment. Though was discussing some of her friends who are or, have been working private out of apartments in Sydney

One at least recently had contracted covid and despite a positive test continued to work.

So I’m uncertain why you would think that shops will get the green light based on 1-1 basis at a time. It’s close contact . Big no no

And going to be a long time before enough of the population vaccinated too allow your scenario to unfold even the argument the sex ind will lobby and govt police see it is a necessary evil re: sex offences cannot see having much weight or merit

Definitely avoid risky behaviours, follow health orders, get vaccinated

Sure going to a shop may not qualify a as a super spreader event , though 5-10 women in a shop per day with 10 customers each may qualify as just as able and likely to spread from that one contact.

And TBH shops themselves Do not well practice exacting hygiene standards at the best of times and I certainly see no pretence of deep cleaning pre Covid let alone since lockdowns ceased last year .

What was the length of shop closures last year ? 5 months ?

It’ll be a while and shops will be the last too open.
    What shop was that girl from, that's fucked up!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast