Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Lockdown in Sydney to go until at least August

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    What shop was that girl from, that's fucked up!
    I didn’t say it was a shop and perhaps the woman contracted it from a punter who may or may not have known . All fucked up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another 56 'infectious while in the community' cases today. That number has been trending at 40+ per day for the past week or so now. All of which means that the overall numbers will also continue to trend higher until we bring this particular number down. This is most certainly not a stabilisation of case numbers. Far from it.

Our 'masters' at State Parliament want this number to be zero (or at least close to it) for a minimum two weeks straight before they start to even consider easing restrictions. This is going to be impossible in the short-medium term, unless an absolute miracle happens.

Jabs into arms is seemingly the only way out here? Yes - they want us all vaccinated for some reason, even though the vaccine won't prevent you from potential serious illness or side-effects of COVID depending on the quality of your underlying health.

If there is any truth to that WL continuing to work privately despite a positive COVID test - we are doomed ! We still have in excess of 100 cases which still haven't been traced/linked back to known clusters/outbreaks?

Lets not beat around the bush here either - I'm sure the majority of shops along with the WLs and MLs never actually stopped operating late last month when they were supposed to. Even if business in terms of clientele coming through the door is now down to a trickle they are still going full steam ahead, albeit 'adjusted to the circumstances'.

Those that know their way through the system can get a booking with any of their favorite girls. Some punters could even make some potential new discoveries if they were adventurous enough... I'm sure that any private operation would still take 10 clients a day if the WeChat, Line or conventional SMS messages came through.

Those that are taking the risks and making visits to apartments, it's only going to take one unhappy or disgruntled neighbour, or building manager who suspects something untoward, to put a call into Crime Stoppers.

All this adds food for thought to the notion that we won't be getting out of lockdown any time soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    You maybe right that sex industry maybe the last to open but it could still be September depending on the case numbers. It is still too early to say the current outbreak can’t be controlled to a level comfortable to the State Govt to reopen most of the activities in September. 9-10 more weeks to go till end of September. The hard lockdown only started 2 weeks ago.
    I can't recall seeing any PHO that treat brothels differently to other businesses that are normally open to public invitation!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I'm missing punting as much as the next guy here but let's be realistic. I really don't see how brothels and massage parlours (including legit ones) can reopen as long as there are still local cases popping up. With these places it's not about the number of people present, the issue is the almost guaranteed likelihood of transmission. If a punter or a WL/ML has it, that transaction is enough to guarantee transmission from one to the other. It's the nature of the contact that is the problem here. I can't think of any other activity that has an equivalent likelihood of transmission... can you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Maybe so but I have accomplished alot more than you will ever so pull your head in they are looking for wood..........
    Yep your the best

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I was just thinking, do you reckon a ML or wl will come live with you during lockdown if the price is right? Get both of you to do a test. If negative t h en .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I was just thinking, do you reckon a ML or wl will come live with you during lockdown if the price is right? Get both of you to do a test. If negative t h en .....
    Hmmmm... While the proposition sounds intriguing, I have a feeling this will have its own range of issues. But I think once I read a similar news where a guy let two girls stay rent free in return of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Yeah, need to do tests. COVID test going into the arrangement, pregnancy test after it.

Love that Gladys Berejiklian margarine branding - like Paul Newman's own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm missing punting as much as the next guy here but let's be realistic. I really don't see how brothels and massage parlours (including legit ones) can reopen as long as there are still local cases popping up. With these places it's not about the number of people present, the issue is the almost guaranteed likelihood of transmission. If a punter or a WL/ML has it, that transaction is enough to guarantee transmission from one to the other. It's the nature of the contact that is the problem here. I can't think of any other activity that has an equivalent likelihood of transmission... can you?
    Not only that but a bunch of people extremely reluctant to 'fess up if a case emerged. This alone might be enough to keep them closed for longer. Not so much massage shops as they are "supposed" to be no different to beauty salons, hairdressers and nail shops that women seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in.

Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    Not only that but a bunch of people extremely reluctant to 'fess up if a case emerged. This alone might be enough to keep them closed for longer. Not so much massage shops as they are "supposed" to be no different to beauty salons, hairdressers and nail shops that women seem to spend an inordinate amount of time in.
    Good point about the massage parlours. If you go by the book, the interactions that happen there would not require people to remove masks, touch each other, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my biggest issue atm is catching something from a ML/WL and having to explain it
    I just dunno what i would say lol.
    SO for that reason i've opted to wait until lockdowns are gone.
    Still waiting for my second shot also

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Good point about the massage parlours. If you go by the book, the interactions that happen there would not require people to remove masks, touch each other, etc.
    You'd think, but I had a haircut once in a shopping centre by a slim, very busty Brazilian babe (she deserved a little questioning, turned out she lived just around the corner from me!). During the cut I she was rubbing her hands over my head which gave me the impression I was getting a head massage, or maybe it was my imagination? Dunno! Never saw her there again, like ships in the night. Sigh!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    170 plus new infections .

Tomorrow morning new measures should be announced

Buckle up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    170 plus new infections .

Tomorrow morning new measures should be announced

Buckle up
    I think brothels won't open this year.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Yeah, looks like a loooooooonggggg wait

I think the current restrictions will extend for another month 😞

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Off topic so slightly - the lockdown is over in Victoria... But you still can't go visit another household? But yet you can go to a brothel?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Oh, don't be silly, it's still only July

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Oh, don't be silly, it's still only July
    Look at the facts, Gladys want to get to 0% rate and hold for 2 weeks before lockdowns will end. It hasn't even peaked yet. Her other alternative is 80% vaccinated which on her prediction today is mid November. Knock shops will be the last to open after all normal shops are open. And its August on Sunday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Hmmmm... While the proposition sounds intriguing, I have a feeling this will have its own range of issues. But I think once I read a similar news where a guy let two girls stay rent free in return of sex.
    Yeah, I know maybe 3 that would say yes to me.
    Maybe next lockdown

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast