Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lockdown in Sydney to go until at least August

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @4647 dude these betas think that whores like them and enjoy their time together and they “connect”… they’ll believe anything they’re told

"Dr Chant said that although the teen is in intensive care, he is not yet on a ventilator.
    The remaining people in the ICU include one person in their 20s, one in their 30s, one in their 40s, three in their 50s, six in their 60s, two in their 70s, one in their 80s.
    None of those being treated for the Delta variant in hospital have had two doses of the vaccination, Dr Kerry Chant has revealed."

Representatives of people in intensive care from each decade of life. You are arguing last year's argument 4647

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CantCme View Post
    @4647 dude these betas think that whores like them and enjoy their time together and they “connect”… they’ll believe anything they’re told
    Haha my favourite line on these pages are a wl told me in the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    "Dr Chant said that although the teen is in intensive care, he is not yet on a ventilator.
    The remaining people in the ICU include one person in their 20s, one in their 30s, one in their 40s, three in their 50s, six in their 60s, two in their 70s, one in their 80s.
    None of those being treated for the Delta variant in hospital have had two doses of the vaccination, Dr Kerry Chant has revealed."

You are arguing last year's argument 4647
    Dr chant is the government's paid expert

I was outraged back in March when Professor Kelly the CMO, said vaccination "wasn't a race." The PM and McCormack said the same. The Financial Times editorial is also perplexed:

“It’s not a race,” prime minister Scott Morrison insisted in March, as concerns grew about what critics have called a vaccine “strollout”. He was wrong. Having squandered its early victory over the virus, despite being one of the world’s wealthiest countries, Australia now faces a costly round of restrictions as it struggles to protect a largely unimmunised population from outbreaks of the highly contagious Delta variant. Sydney, home to a fifth of the nation’s 25m people, is entering its third week of a lockdown due to stay in place until July 16. Australia now stands as a warning to other nations, not least neighbouring New Zealand, that a fortress approach to the virus cannot succeed in the absence of an effective vaccine programme.

Australia’s approach has been domestically popular until now. Polls show some three-quarters of the population have backed the border closures. Yet as a panel of experts wrote in a recent report on how the country could reopen, “Australia cannot continue to lock itself off from the world as a hermit nation indefinitely.” The social and economic costs are too large, especially for younger people. The wider lesson for a world facing ever more virus variants, is that glacial vaccine rollouts spell disaster, no matter how rich or hermetically sealed a country may be."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    While ever there are people in our community who don’t give a rats arse about anyone but themselves this pandemic will continue.

Buckle up for the long haul people.
    Going to be a long time before life returns to how it was before this all started.

And for the young and healthy types that reckon this virus won’t hurt them maybe you should prepare yourself for losing someone that you maybe might care about.

I wouldn’t be planning any overseas holidays anytime soon. Wouldn’t expect to see an influx of fresh young girls in shops either.

You could even spare a thought for all the small businesses that are struggling and may well not survive.

So sure…..survival of the fittest….but at what cost!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I reckon realistically you are looking at a full or partial lockdown until at least the end of August.
    But there could be another break out and lockdown again after that.
    Until they get quarantine and vaccination right, this will keep on happening.
    And as for open international borders at least June 2022.
    vaccinations is a joke. They don't even have spots for people to vaccinate even if they want to.
    Currently booked out until October

A poll showed that only about 50% of the population is willing to get the jab.
    the rest saying no

and about 6-7% already have.

at this rate. mid next year we get 50% vaxed. But that's still not enough.

and that's with no new variants. and no booster needed (which pfizer says may be needed every 6 months)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    While ever there are people in our community who don’t give a rats arse about anyone but themselves this pandemic will continue.

Buckle up for the long haul people.
    Going to be a long time before life returns to how it was before this all started.

And for the young and healthy types that reckon this virus won’t hurt them maybe you should prepare yourself for losing someone that you maybe might care about.

I wouldn’t be planning any overseas holidays anytime soon. Wouldn’t expect to see an influx of fresh young girls in shops either.

You could even spare a thought for all the small businesses that are struggling and may well not survive.

So sure…..survival of the fittest….but at what cost!!!!
    A narcissistic personalty disorder doesn't care about cost.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CantCme View Post
    Thanks for waking me up.

I thought they genuinely liked me. They told me how good looking I was and how they missed me.

But they told that to every of their 500 other customers.

Banned
    Vaccinations will not provide the way out. Even if the adult population is 100% vaccinated it will not return us to normal.

The logic surrounding this proposition is there to see with the evidence evolving constantly. The UK experiment of having all restrictions cease on 19th July will be pivotal to future Govt decisions. I've yet to see or hear anything from the "experts" that can rationalise the future.

We have a long way to go yet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    Im an essential worker worked through both lockdowns still alive and very well thanks maybe its survival of the fittest
    Yeah right, mr anonymous string of numbers. I'm Superman, my dick alone can lift 100 of you.
    Anyway, move along now. Maybe the virus was put on this world for exactly the people like you. Go forth and suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    You are an ignorant goose, what if that was your dad or grandad, you are pathetic...I am 70 and I have a full life ahead of me you obnoxious turd..........
    This isn't as black and white as you make it out to be. The answer isn't so simple.
    But let me just play the Devils advocate.

This argument of what if it's your father or your grandfather that gets it and dies. Yes that's the human cost.

But the same can be argued for when young children go to war fighting the NAZI's.
    What if it's your son or your grandson that went off to die. Yes it's a tragity but you can't burry your head in the sand and hope the problem goes away.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    This persistent lock down which may save the few lives in the short term will have a huge ripple on effect with huge social and economic damage in the long term.

People lose their business. Close shops, lose jobs. This doesn't destroy lives?
    Divorce rates up
    Suicides rates up
    Domestic violence up
    Depression stress all up

Hell During this pandemic 1/3 of the world didn't even have enough food to eat
    (https://apnews.com/article/business-...ee49723e30af32)

How many lives may not be lost directly to the virus. But the indirect human cost of these lock downs justified?
    From suicides, robberies, domestic violence.
    And sometimes it even comes out in different ways. Look at south affrica at the moment.

And what's the government's solution to this. Government overspending with stimulus.

what does this even mean??

This government spending isn't free money. Government can't print tv's and toliet paper and food. They're simply borrowing from it's population in the future to pay for it now. This Debt is put on the younger generation which will drastically affect the economy. Every dollar extra that gets taxed in the future to pay this debt is a dollar out of the economy.

The baby boomers in their lifetime has already enacted enough policies to rob the younger generation of so much wealth. This is just another Debt that's borrowed now, spent now and flipped to the next generation to pay off when you're all dead and gone.

Think about that before you start ripping on young people who want to go back to work and contribute to society.

When old people say what what if it's your dad or your grandfather. It is effectively saying our lives are more important than yours or your future quality of lives.

Yeah. You have a full life ahead of you. But hope you atleast appreciate that it's at the expense of the next generation.

Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    I am 70 and I have a full life ahead of me you obnoxious turd..........
    but really???? 70 years old?? wew! such up to date granpa using a sex forum(means sometimes punt too?!)
    how long does it take you to get boner??
    seriously asking

fondly
    C

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    vaccinations is a joke. They don't even have spots for people to vaccinate even if they want to.
    Currently booked out until October

A poll showed that only about 50% of the population is willing to get the jab.
    the rest saying no

and about 6-7% already have.

at this rate. mid next year we get 50% vaxed. But that's still not enough.

and that's with no new variants. and no booster needed (which pfizer says may be needed every 6 months)
    What a lot of crap. There is plenty of AZ but the wimps op out and wait for Pfizer.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by celine0202 View Post
    but really???? 70 years old?? wew! such up to date granpa using a sex forum(means sometimes punt too?!)
    how long does it take you to get boner??
    seriously asking

fondly
    C
    30 mins - 1 hour. Says so on the label.
    These days age is really just a number... when it comes to fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    30 mins - 1 hour. Says so on the label.
    These days age is really just a number... when it comes to fucking.
    I was working in Brisbane a while ago, Met 7-80 yod gentleman.
    He had kinda 80% boner, fucked me gentle and came in right time.
    I checked condom and there was nothing much, I couldn't believe he came.
    so I asked him, did you really??!
    He said yeah, but I don't discharge something because I'm old I guess
    weird experience...
    Last edited by celine0202; 14-07-2021 at 07:08 PM. Reason: but he said he had orgasmic feeling so we counted it as 'came'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah right, mr anonymous string of numbers. I'm Superman, my dick alone can lift 100 of you.
    Anyway, move along now. Maybe the virus was put on this world for exactly the people like you. Go forth and suck it up.
    Aren't you a sanctimonious prick goldfish brain I am sorry you are scared. I'm surprised you even punt or do you?maybe you just get off on reading other people's exploits here?because news flash you can catch things from punting to. 20000 thousand people die in Australia from smoking related diseases every year and that is 100 percent avoidable where is your outrage with that. Unlike you I'm not wishing anyone get sick and die but it's a risk you take walking out the door every. I'm not saying I'm superman I'm just saying I'm willing to take my chances I'm a big boy now. I am surprised at how easily people are giving up their rights and freedom because once they are gone they are almost impossible to get back. Living in fear is not Living covid is not going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What a lot of crap. There is plenty of AZ but the wimps op out and wait for Pfizer.
    1. No longer recommended for people under 60
    https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi...a-17-june-2021

2. It's only 81% effective vs 92% Pfizer

https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi...tbreak-setting

Earlier trials of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca suggested that there is a trend towards a higher vaccine efficacy with a longer interval between the two doses of this vaccine. The protective efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19 was 55% (95% confidence intervals [CI]: 33, 70%) when the two doses were given 4 weeks apart, compared to 81% (95% CI: 60, 91%) when given 12 weeks apart.8
    81% (3 months apart) goes down to 55% if you do your second dose at 1 months.

Vs pfizer which is 3 weeks apart.

Can't blame people for not wanting the shitter vaccine.

And you ain't getting your immunity for Astra even if you get it shot today. Need to wait 3 months before your second dose. and still less immunity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Lockdown, so I'm at home and flicking through the free to air TV channels and it's one "reality" show after another.
    And fuck they are one worse than the other.
    Got me thinking there should be a WL/punter type one like maybe:
    Punter Needs a Wife,
    Hooker Needs a Hubby (for a visa),
    Beauty and the Creep,
    "Connected" at First Sight,
    Surry Hills Has Got Talent,
    The Real Housewives of Taren Point,
    Little Brother,
    So much potential there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitamin View Post
    1. No longer recommended for people under 60
    https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi...a-17-june-2021

2. It's only 81% effective vs 92% Pfizer

https://www.health.gov.au/news/atagi...tbreak-setting

81% (3 months apart) goes down to 55% if you do your second dose at 1 months.

Vs pfizer which is 3 weeks apart.

Can't blame people for not wanting the shitter vaccine.

And you ain't getting your immunity for Astra even if you get it shot today. Need to wait 3 months before your second dose. and still less immunity.
    Any doctor will authorise it if you don't have any underlying issues. AZ is better than nothing. Plus the next batches of Pfizer will have a warning of possible heart muscle inflammation. I would rather the very slight risk of a blood clot than something messing about with my heart. No problem but each to their own. BTW, you need to update your facts

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast