Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Golden lotus

  1. #41
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    17-06-2021
    Posts
    46
    hahaha someone asking if the ladyboy's rack is fake. Classic.

  2. #42
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    hahaha someone asking if the ladyboy's rack is fake. Classic.
    Tits are fake, but the dick is real.

  3. #43
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    12-04-2021
    Posts
    36
    Am tempted to check out the Aspley GL - the daily Locanto descriptions of the MLs are always entertaining. Check out T***y the Thai lady’s bio... 😂

    https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...H-PAYMENT.html

  4. #44
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    10-02-2021
    Posts
    15
    holy shit - how's that for brutal feedback from your boss?

    "...she doesn't have a model look but she has a model personality which everyone wants for."

  5. #45
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post
    holy shit - how's that for brutal feedback from your boss?

    "...she doesn't have a model look but she has a model personality which everyone wants for."
    In other words, she's ugly and she's a stuck up bitch. haha

  6. #46
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    03-05-2021
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    In other words, she's ugly and she's a stuck up bitch. haha
    or, what she lacks in looks, she makes up in other attributes

  7. #47
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    08-04-2021
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    In other words, she's ugly and she's a stuck up bitch. haha
    I'd wager it takes alot of balls to get away with that kind of workplace banter!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •