Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Station Rd Darra - just greedy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Station Rd Darra - just greedy

Was over the Western suburbs last week on Tues and though as New Management might try.
    Thai 30 ish body ok looks ok. Paid for full hour as wanted a mas too = 65 - paid in 50 + 20. I get ready, she comes back in, no change provided. Hmmmmm.
    Massage was more like a squeeze rather than a rub. Not much TT. Hmmmmm. Now normally based on preliminaries I would have walked BUT, yeah you know, decided to stay and went for 2 pineapple option. Wipe down was pretty much slap dash too.
    Straight away milking machine. I go to touch and she pulls away. Huh? I say can I touch and she says you paid for nude and hj. I get the shits, stay calm but just get dressed.
    I explain 100 just to look is not on and she says thats what you paid for, I charge more for touching. On the way out tall girl, maybe LB, is walking around. I say are you the Manager and she says why. I tell her the story and she says "well thats what you agreed to"
    So $170 for half hour lame massage and 45 secs of milking and "it all about the money to us here " attitude.
    Kick myself for not staying strong and walking but FFS.
    You have been warned.
    4FoF2
    PS do you think I got my $5 back either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Was over the Western suburbs last week on Tues and though as New Management might try.
    Thai 30 ish body ok looks ok. Paid for full hour as wanted a mas too = 65 - paid in 50 + 20. I get ready, she comes back in, no change provided. Hmmmmm.
    Massage was more like a squeeze rather than a rub. Not much TT. Hmmmmm. Now normally based on preliminaries I would have walked BUT, yeah you know, decided to stay and went for 2 pineapple option. Wipe down was pretty much slap dash too.
    Straight away milking machine. I go to touch and she pulls away. Huh? I say can I touch and she says you paid for nude and hj. I get the shits, stay calm but just get dressed.
    I explain 100 just to look is not on and she says thats what you paid for, I charge more for touching. On the way out tall girl, maybe LB, is walking around. I say are you the Manager and she says why. I tell her the story and she says "well thats what you agreed to"
    So $170 for half hour lame massage and 45 secs of milking and "it all about the money to us here " attitude.
    You have been warned.
    4FoF2
    Thanks for the review. I used to go there to see K*t* she was pretty accommodating in the past however that was just over a year ago. I msged recently seeing who was on as I noticed their ad on locanto and K*t* was still working there but apart from her the shop had very limited options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It seems we’re hearing these kind of stories far too much, perhaps they WANT us to walk out cause they already got paid - unless you are happy to pay more for the additional basic options!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely avoid that place now. I also was seeing the old owner to bad she gifted states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    You have been warned.
    4FoF2
    I feel the outrage - have had similar at TaTa in Brown Stains - I give the shop a chance, but if I get a couple of strikes with different MLs, I then I write the shop off - means they all most likely do the same - if I want that crap, I'll get a girlfriend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is hilarious. . .
    'Are you the Manager?'
    What the hell! You can't be serious asking that?
    Asking about a F'ing manager in a massage shop!
    If you are getting done, you're done or maybe you never even started.
    I gather you need to adjust your approach?
    But what would I know lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros_breakout View Post
    Good on you for walking. I went here a few weeks ago. I had made a booking to ensure the girl would be available. When I got there girl not available other booking but LB offered to do the massage. Fuck off I said and walked out.

So this place has all the warning signs of being a rip off.

On the day I walked I went to the carpark, sent a few disgruntled messages to the booking number (nothing offensive though just making the point of how much time they wasted. Drove the my favourite shop and enjoyed a good massage and hour of fun.

And your favorite shop is.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by filteredglue View Post
    This is hilarious. . .
    'Are you the Manager?'
    bitter cunt much?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info as it is now out of date....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll up this info...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is hilarious. . .
    'Are you the Manager?'
    Wrong thread Filtered - this should be in the why are most of you in the bitter cunts thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The old owner was awesome and even the one before that. Shame it has gone down hill. If the new owner is reading this I hope you adjust your prices and chat with the girls because this used to be one of my favorite places.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bitter - "feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment."
    I'd read again then decide which post is in the wrong thread, very clearly it's not mine. Perhaps we consult the Manager for assistance lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the feedback. I was thinking of going to station road darra shop. I used to go there a bit saw Anna Thai lady about a year ago 6 months ago She was the boss and went late around 5.00 pm gave me good massage as well as other things great and great to talk to I won’t be going there now seems like a total rip off joint. Anna told me she had a massage place at camp hill I would love to know where she is working now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bitter - "feeling or showing anger, hurt, or resentment because of bad experiences or a sense of unjust treatment."
    I'd read again then decide which post is in the wrong thread, very clearly it's not mine. Perhaps we consult the Manager for assistance lol
    OP is posting a review, he didn't specifically ask for a manger, he ran into the manager and commented. The fact that 4FoW2 posted many dozens original reviews should highlight his approach as being fine or normal. $100 for no touching is definitely expensive in a shop.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Station Rd Darra

Have visited this shop a couple of times now to see k****

She has a pretty good slim body with a decent set of what I believe are bolt ons, and I always go for an hour with 3 pineapples for nude slide and bbbj. Massage is ok, but I don’t know a good massage from a great massage, other than to say I like them to use soft to medium pressure and cover top to bottom in the hour. She does like to reach for the tackle a bit and pay it some attention during so bonus points for that. She is also fine to let my hands wander while she is busy massaging.

Extras performance always good and I never walk out feeling like I’ve wasted good punting money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBiggens View Post
    Have visited this shop a couple of times now to see k****

She has a pretty good slim body with a decent set of what I believe are bolt ons, and I always go for an hour with 3 pineapples for nude slide and bbbj. Massage is ok, but I don’t know a good massage from a great massage, other than to say I like them to use soft to medium pressure and cover top to bottom in the hour. She does like to reach for the tackle a bit and pay it some attention during so bonus points for that. She is also fine to let my hands wander while she is busy massaging.

Extras performance always good and I never walk out feeling like I’ve wasted good punting money.
    Lucky you went from something to nothing due to time interval. She must have short term memory loss or too many clients.
    Nice tits ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very hit and miss here. I find their service is better when the owner/manager is not there and working themselves. Seems the girls are more relaxed in her absence.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K***, Darra Station
    Very conveniently placed near a train station
    Loads of parking.
    Beat up small shopping enclave

Slide door very visible to public
    Open it. Nice lady greets me.
    Odd looking. Gap in teeth.
    Taller. But interesting.
    Lets go.

Rooms are small. 3/4 walls. This may be shit
    Notice someone else. Oh dear.