Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden lotus

Senior Member(無間使者)

Golden lotus

I dont know how they can manage to have a few shops open. I've tried 2 girls and seen 5 others who are rather unattractive.

1. Brazilian G - good looking, nice toned body. Limited offer though.

2. Chinese A - pretends to be Japanese. 5/10 look. Massage was ok despite using one hand and the other hand on the phone the whole time. Service was ok. Option 3.

What I'm trying to say is that they have average to ugly looking girls and provide average services, but yet they have 4 shops open? How?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t mind these shops I’ve founds the girls to be pretty good. The Thai girls are great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Probably because we are gluttons for punishment Bro
    Only 4 shops look at Check In & Lisa's crap shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

always best experience at Golden Lotus

not sure why you said these ladies are ugly, they are all hot chicks, all my visits to Golden Lotus have been amazing, I come back there almost every couple weeks. Their customer services are pretty good, all nice and friendly girls.
    Maybe you need to have a better attitude towards them mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are all hot chicks? Hahaha you need to get your eyes checked. I guess you'll always be happy when you have low standards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dropped in there last Friday. Didn't have to check in, just writing names down and no one was wearing masks etc if that bothers you.

I was given A from A. Massage was very light touch, lot of head massage if you like that. Standard pricing. Quite busty (natural) so good if you into that. Good experrience over all, would be a worth another trip for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Generally high standards here but options limited on the couple times I’ve been to them. Tried someone new last week at these shops, A from Argentina but never again. Service was good but my god wouldn’t shut up complaining about owner and the other girls. Seems it’s a bit bitchy behind the scenes at this chain.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Generally high standards here but options limited on the couple times I’ve been to them. Tried someone new last week at these shops, A from Argentina but never again. Service was good but my god wouldn’t shut up complaining about owner and the other girls. Seems it’s a bit bitchy behind the scenes at this chain.
    all these years of punting taught me to NEVER choose South American or African girls, the likelihood of getting a good punt is like winning a gold lotto...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    all these years of punting taught me to NEVER choose South American or African girls, the likelihood of getting a good punt is like winning a gold lotto...
    got to agree never take a south american or African

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    They are all hot chicks? Hahaha you need to get your eyes checked. I guess you'll always be happy when you have low standards.
    look after the ladies and they look after you mate or you're just a dick lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same here. I always say no to them, regardless how little they wear

Banned
    I’ve never had any issues with the Latino girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No Fav's of mine given up even 30min trials

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay90210 View Post
    Dropped in there last Friday.
    Jay90210 & Chillguy.

Please post more often and on topics other than words to say about Golden Lotus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah pretty sus that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillguy View Post
    Well... why would i need to go ahead with the massage when the girls i met arent my type? In my opinion, they are not good looking. I've seen at least 5 girls there who aren't attractive to me.

G from Brazil is good looking in my eyes. Her masssge is fine, just limited offer which i totally respect and wouldnt ask for more.

Girls like v from vietnam, a from korea, b from mexico, a from japan/china, they are just not in the same league (again, in my opinion. You may find them attractive in your own standards.)

I may be a bit harsh on the looks of the girls. But hey, if you are paying top dollars for the girls, why wouldnt you want to have the high quality ones? That's not a dick move, surely!? No?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well... why would i need to go ahead with the massage when the girls i met arent my type? In my opinion, they are not good looking. I've seen at least 5 girls there who aren't attractive to me.

G from Brazil is good looking in my eyes. Her masssge is fine, just limited offer which i totally respect and wouldnt ask for more.

Girls like v from vietnam, a from korea, b from mexico, a from japan/china, they are just not in the same league (again, in my opinion. You may find them attractive in your own standards.)

I may be a bit harsh on the looks of the girls. But hey, if you are paying top dollars for the girls, why wouldnt you want to have the high quality ones? That's not a dick move, surely!? No?
    Yea man. thanks for saving my time going there. Never had a massage there, girls there never worth my minimum 30mins trial and shop looks some what below average. I always rock up checking on girls from times to times never found a girl that worth a visit. At least for me, everyone has different tastes. I found yours and rockbreaker pretty close to my types of liking

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I went other shops but sometimes had big fat girls and no good massage. Did not want to leave and stayed but then felt like wasting money.
    I found GL through this forum, just read comments and reviews then decided to give it a go. Now I come to GL almost every 2 weeks and had all different girls so far, havent disappointed with anyone yet, so maybe your standards are high, look forward to some good reviews from you so I can find some diamonds for my next punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillguy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybirdy View Post
    Yea man. thanks for saving my time going there. Never had a massage there, girls there never worth my minimum 30mins trial and shop looks some what below average. I always rock up checking on girls from times to times never found a girl that worth a visit. At least for me, everyone has different tastes. I found yours and rockbreaker pretty close to my types of liking
    No worries bro. I'm glad the info helps. Totally agree with you that everyone has different tastes. Each to their own.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    Jay90210 & Chillguy.

Please post more often and on topics other than words to say about Golden Lotus.
    Here you go. Does that make your day?

Whilst we are on requests, if you could stop the useless posts that would be appreciated. Cheers.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast