Thread: Susi - Belmore- Private

Junior Member(有D料到)

Susi - Belmore- Private

Would recommend. Clean place. Clean towels. No one else randomly there or any bullshit.

I’m a go in. Blow a load, go out. No bullshit. And susi delivered.

Find her in EB suzi or susi. Her pics are accurate. Age seems right, about 23-25

Not sure what old mate was ranting on before about saggy tits in other post. They’re normal natural tits. Great South American ass. Relatively good looking ish face wise, might have to see if it’s to your liking. Good rig. Would go again. Would recommend.

Not sure what ppl go about a mechanical service. She rides, throws a good couple positions that shows off her assets. You blow. She’s quite accommodating so if you have a request to make things less ‘mechanical’ maybe ask. She was quite receptive and responsive when I talked.

Ooookay thinking back on it again, yes there was a mechanical moment during banging where it’s just banging. But I like that. Just plain good fucking and that’s why you’re there right?

As always, and I’m finding this to be truer in every way with every punt where my hopes and expectations are dashed after reading a post.

YMMV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She did mention she has a strong dislike for men who request daty, bbbj or kissing which is off the table. That and poor hygiene. Which is a fair call. She may offer better service if you present well and stay within the borders.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry, but clearly low standards for quality natural tits are evident in this post. I'm the guy who said she had saggy natural tits and I stand by my words! If you like a decent pair of tits, avoid.

Also, no way is she under 25 lol. I'd say between late 20's to mid 30's, at a guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have you got a link of her?

Senior Member(無間使者)