Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl "signature moves"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Old ones but

K love from Ginza would deep throat and then start licking your balls while your all the way deep in her mouth.

S Lisa from Ginza had a way of twisting while in doggy to bend up and start dfk. Would slowly get her leg up and around and before you knew it she's riding you cow girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, love how you call em "mamas"!

Some ladies like to pee after sex because it is believed to help wash away the "stuff"... Cum, germs, etc. Not saying you had sex with that lady, the thought just popped into my head when you mentioned she peed in the shower after the act, that's all.
    Imagine if she wanted to do golden shower on you after everything. Would you let her do it on you?

Banned
    Funny story haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thai rose from Ginza slapping the shit out of u with her massive tits deserves a mention ahahah

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianstud8 View Post
    Thai rose from Ginza slapping the shit out of u with her massive tits deserves a mention ahahah
    Amen to that. Whenever I see her she's always like I'm going to rape you lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Thai uni girl of my acquaintance likes to reach under while you're still in Part 1, grab Mr Big and slap him... kinda hard... while murmuring something about bad boys. It's just this side of too much tbh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me my favourite move, performed by a well known Ginza K girl, is you get bent over into doggy style, get your arse DD'ed and cleaned to perfection, then she slides her head under between your legs so you can face fuck her. Outstanding.

I'm sure there's a few punters nodding that know who this is...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    For me my favourite move, performed by a well known Ginza K girl, is you get bent over into doggy style, get your arse DD'ed and cleaned to perfection, then she slides her head under between your legs so you can face fuck her. Outstanding.

That's the "go fuck yourself" move... Your dick just came in contact with your own arsehole. It's a really unnatural phenomenon...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post

The famous Barbie, one of the best. I was shocked at how hot she was when i first met her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    The famous Barbie, one of the best. I was shocked at how hot she was when i first met her.
    Hahaha! She was a wild one. Very sweet too. Funny girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not a signature move per se but 1 chick who I hadn't seen for like a year said she didn't remember me.

Then when she saw my cock she said oh now I remember saying that she remembers my cock.

And it's just an average cock.

Whadyya reckon? Was she fibbing?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Not a signature move per se but 1 chick who I hadn't seen for like a year said she didn't remember me.

Then when she saw my cock she said oh now I remember saying that she remembers my cock.

And it's just an average cock.

Whadyya reckon? Was she fibbing?
    Can you check your cock see if any specific marks or something unique.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    An odd 15 years back at the start of my punting career, I saw a Korean stunner (Sara I think her name was) at Juliet in Burwood. The CBJ was amazing, but after the CBJ came a CHJ… 😬

Banned
    I remembered a WL years ago she always blew a balloon before the start of every session.

When you cum she would prick the balloon with her sharp fingernails thereby releasing a loud explosion.

Thinking of the sound effect made you wanting to go back to her again.

It also sent signals to the Mamasan that you're not too long finishing and she could prepare the next customer for the WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone have a girl pull out glad wrap to give you a covered bj? I totally said to her no as it looks like it has been used b4. Luckily I always carry condoms with me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Anyone have a girl pull out glad wrap to give you a covered bj? I totally said to her no as it looks like it has been used b4. Luckily I always carry condoms with me
    Small and tiny plastic bag almost feels like having a condom.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    One of those tiny plastic bags that you buy drugs in is big enough to fully cover my little fella.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    One of those tiny plastic bags that you buy drugs in is big enough to fully cover my little fella.
    Need a freezer bag for mine....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Need a freezer bag for mine....
    A green Garbo bag for mine

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    A green Garbo bag for mine
    Is it the feel of heavy plastic which you prefer ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast