Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girl "signature moves"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Need a freezer bag for mine....
    Correct that the kind of cheap small freezer bay you can get from Coles and Woolworth

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Is it the feel of heavy plastic which you prefer ?
    Not so much , it's just green is my colour.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Need a freezer bag for mine....
    Is it the size or the shape?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    A green Garbo bag for mine
    You mean she pulls out the little sandwich bag and realizes it doesn't fit so she pops outside turns the rubbish bin inside down which holds all the used condoms and tissues and get the green bag and uses it on u

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Correct that the kind of cheap small freezer bay you can get from Coles and Woolworth
    so next time you see a girl at woollies and she's at the fruit and veg section and she's just taken bag after bag after bag, go hit on her

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    Is it the size or the shape?
    TBH, I can't remember what I was thinking when I posted that. I think something about freezers ... sucking on my popsickle ... something like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A regular I used to see used to sit on my cock whilst I was sitting on the massage table and ride me in cowgirl, but wrap her arm around my head and DFK at the same time. To top it all off, in front of us a huge mirror to so we could admire the steaminess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    2014-2015 I remember when the 50 Shades of Grey novel was released, I was visiting S Lisa from Ginza often, she was reading the novel, I mentioned I was a Sub/Maso,
    after she heard that, every time I visited her she'd go full Dom/Sado on me, She wasn't afraid to go all out on me, she didnt even ask, just did, her methods were one of a kind too
    she'd get you on all fours but would BBJ then slide up under you... , showering before and after she'd go full dom and push me against the wall often for dfk or more bbj.

even after nutting twice in an hour session, she'd tease me for a third when I left and I gritted me teeth often in horniness, like I came to get rid of it but she just made you leave with wanting more

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234