Okay. So after my shitty punt with a rude WL on E&B. I was like, I ain't going home because I just don't feel satisfied.

I hit up my wechat and looked for any Shops doing Privates.

N5 was doing it but then, Im in the city (regrets not taking up some WLS on n5 privates)

Saw 359OReily Street offering Privates.

So the deal is:

1. $180 for half a hr. BBBJ and DFK and CIM with the papasan
2. Girl on offer was GINA and YOLANDA - but papasan offered GINA. (I took GINA as the photo looks ok)
3. Met the papasan (who was now in haymarket too) and since I've been at riley before, I'm pretty sure they won't do a bait and switch. Paid him
4. went up stairs and saw GINA.

Description:

Face: 5/10 (YMMV but she aint a looker - even the angry old WL looked a little better but again YMMV)
Tits: A
Ass: Flat

She does BBBJ. I didn't try DFK as she's a smoker and kinda stinks. Didn't do DATY as her pussy is rough downstairs. Over grown.
CIM not on the menu. ( I was about to contest. but fark. cant be stuffed anymore at this time)

Sex: 6/10. Just MISH. Cow girl. Her smoker smell was too much and face was not for me. Looks a bit masculine side (again YMMV)

No complaints about her attitude. I'll give it 7/10 based on average punts. Its very mechanical. Do her stuff and get out of there attitude. (but definitely better than my other punt with the EB wl)

In hindsight, I spent $480 today on a punt which I haven't done in a while. Maybe blueballs got to me. But damn. I REALLY can't wait when lockdown is over. I'm going to visit my favourites again and really really APPRECIATE THEM.

Damn. when a WL is GOOD. she's FKING GOOD. Never thought I'll ever have this realisation. hahaha

I'll continue to hunt on better private punts and update you guys.