Thread: South of the border

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

South of the border

Apologies if this should be in the Sydney forum but I figure Brisbane punters would have a better idea.

Looking for a massage place around the Byron area. I tried Byron Massage on Lawson street. It appeared to tick all the boxes but wasn't offered anything. Could be because we could clear hear a female client in the next room or maybe I just had to ask. Going to try a place in Alstonville that advertises on E&B.

I've heard about Afterglow in Tweed Heads, will have to give it a go.

I've been to Afterglow in Tweed years ago, it was excellent & had 'access all areas' table. That was quite a while ago, so I don't know if it's still operating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    I've been to Afterglow in Tweed years ago, it was excellent & had 'access all areas' table. That was quite a while ago, so I don't know if it's still operating.
    I was there a couple of weeks ago. The girl I saw was a bit out there, some strange comments and she offered an extras package for either $50 or $100 but wouldn't say what I would get, it would be a surprise she said. I said I preferred to know what was included. Her name was Laura, busty blonde milf type. I could hear loud groaning from the room next door from both parties so it seems full service could be on the menu depending on the girl of course.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being that it is over the border would this place be a legal establishment? Be great to go some place where u don’t have to have one ear listening for the doors to be busted open by cops lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Being that it is over the border would this place be a legal establishment? Be great to go some place where u don’t have to have one ear listening for the doors to be busted open by cops lol
    Pretty sure it's legal being in NSW. Naked and bodyslides and HJ is $200 for an hour. The girls get half of that so they are mostly keen to offer more to increase their earnings. I don’t go there often but sometimes it's good to have a change from the Asian shops. Girls are mostly Aussies in their 20's and 30's with good figures and looks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cool be down that way next couple of weeks will try the place out ..

Excellent to hear they're still open. I'll have to head back down, although gotta keep an eye on the border closures ... could take some explaining get stuck in NSW lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Excellent to hear they're still open. I'll have to head back down, although gotta keep an eye on the border closures ... could take some explaining get stuck in NSW lol
    just don't mention that you went to Ballina airport.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any punters scouted the area recently?