Thread: Danna Spring Hill E&B. Fishing with bait.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Danna Spring Hill E&B. Fishing with bait.

Fellow explorers, paid a visit to Danna at Spring Hill. Photo on E&B was a 22 year old Asian stunner with God given rack. Obviously I had suspicions.
    Booking was a little sus as the answer came back from a different mobile. Message began ‘Hi Honey’ which made me think a male handler was allocating the day’s jobs.
    I screen shot the photo on EB and sent that asking is this the girl I’m seeing. Answer was yes.
    Arrived at the door having made a 30min booking to test the waters of Spring Hill. Definitely wasn’t the same Asian, probably thirties, but passable so carried on.
    A little extra gives NBJ. CFS was decent enough.
    WIR, no thanks. Keen to hear any good experiences at EB.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was this the Birley Street apartments or there is a new address over towards Isaac Street? Birley Street has always been a bait and switch pimp run outfit. The girls are passable but never what they advertise and they rotate the girls and have a hand full of rooms they use.

I suspect the newer apartments being used recently are a similar situation but never tried them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, anything on Birley Street is 100% bait and switch, fake as f@&$. Always a sure sign if you text one number and someone else replies.
    I have never had much luck in that whole Spring Hill area. Now, if I do think there is a half chance of it being legit add, I also screen shot like you did and then if it is not her when I arrive, I turn around and leave

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah, thanks for those comments. Downing St, down the bottom, new part nets as you say RLP.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ‘apartments’ not ‘part nets’.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowrider13 View Post
    ‘apartments’ not ‘part nets’.
    Putting spelling aside "apart nets" may be quite descriptive and more to the point. Freudian slip?
    Puff Puff Prof

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just remembered, the apartments also have an entry from Birley St so must be the same game. Downing St and Birley St are parallel and next to each other.
    Prof, Freudian for sure, and also notice another fishing term - ‘Burley’ St. The muck you chuck out of the back of the boat to attract Snappers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anything advertising $200-$250 an hour in Spring Hill, with hot pics, is almost certainly going to be disappointing/Catfish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a WL message me with a Downing St address. I looked it up on Streetview and it's definitely the same apartments on Burley Street. I think they realise punters are wise to that address being shit so they give you the backdoor entrance (excuse pun).