Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J Matcha E&B

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    As cumquat put capital ‘P’ on ‘Pomeranian’, I thought it’s a typo for ‘sister is Philomena’

Btw, @goldfishMan, did you book Philomena? Worth a visit?
    Nah didn’t go through with it after I read somewhere that she’s more of a curvy girl than slim skinny type. Think she’s a real young un though…

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah didn’t go through with it after I read somewhere that she’s more of a curvy girl than slim skinny type. Think she’s a real young un though…
    Read the same thing that she's a bit more curvy. Worried she's too thick for my tastes. Heard Sera (former 42g) also became thicker after she worked private. What's with all the thick K girls lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    Read the same thing that she's a bit more curvy. Worried she's too thick for my tastes. Heard Sera (former 42g) also became thicker after she worked private. What's with all the thick K girls lol
    I think K girls are the same as the northern Chinese, they're bigger boned. So the potential to become put on weight is there. The flipside is they tend to have longer legs.

One of the reasons I like my K girls - height and longer legs. I have yet to punt with a K girl who is shorter than 165 or there abouts.

I have a few K female friends who are bigger boned so definitely with you on that one.

I also feel they have smaller bust generally than J girls (aside from those who have gotten enhancements). I don't mind smaller bust tbh, it means they don't sag as much as they get older.

Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    One of the reasons I like my K girls - height and longer legs. I have yet to punt with a K girl who is shorter than 165 or there abouts.

I have a few K female friends who are bigger boned so definitely with you on that one.

I also feel they have smaller bust generally than J girls (aside from those who have gotten enhancements). I don't mind smaller bust tbh, it means they don't sag as much as they get older.
    Man, sag a bit and natural are better than not sag but hard like brick.

Damn I am pretty sure if they smack my head with their "bricks", I might have concussion lol

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Man, sag a bit and natural are better than not sag but hard like brick.

Damn I am pretty sure if they smack my head with their "bricks", I might have concussion lol
    Hahaha bro, smaller naturals is definitely what I prefer rather than rock hard demolition balls. Fakes are all about looking great from certain angles. Worse than concussion if they break your little bro giving you a boob job...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123