Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: J Matcha E&B

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloscha View Post
    I suspect 85 and 91 Goulburn are the same building (85-91 Goulburn is the resi tower there, ironically next to the family court).

Would be interested to know whether she's really independent WL or an agency LB. The responses on this thread seem to be polar opposites. Also heard a rumour Matcha is one of the J girls at a popular shop - if she is then explains the late replies to her private ad.
    We all love gossip here … which j girl at which shop ? Is there a deep secret … too be protected ?

You are likely to be correct on location and possibly agency girl. , though many agency girls are freelancing so it’s proven hard for me at least to determine who is or not truly independent at this game level .. and what’s it matter aside from location /pricing /service

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I think we need enlightenment from expert like bro cumquat and Goldman.

@aloscha Plebs like us might deceived lol
    Wade in .. but it’s likely ever only knee deep … most ml/wl’s likely think we are all plebs.. make a booking .

i don't ever seem to be able to get a reply at least a timely one

Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    We all love gossip here … which j girl at which shop ? Is there a deep secret … too be protected ?

You are likely to be correct on location and possibly agency girl. , though many agency girls are freelancing so it’s proven hard for me at least to determine who is or not truly independent at this game level .. and what’s it matter aside from location /pricing /service

Wade in .. but it’s likely ever only knee deep … most ml/wl’s likely think we are all plebs.. make a booking .

i don't ever seem to be able to get a reply at least a timely one
    Brother cumquat, I think PKing2 is referring to knowing the difference between a ladyboy and a WL not that we have any opinion on the WL in question in this thread but I suspect other punters have more experience in this than myself or PKing lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brother cumquat, I think PKing2 is referring to knowing the difference between a ladyboy and a WL not that we have any opinion on the WL in question in this thread but I suspect other punters have more experience in this than myself or PKing lol
    I eat my words … not pride .. seems I just got a positive response for Thursday

I eat my words … not pride .. seems I just got a positive response for Thursday
    GD luck my friend. Happy punting!

GD luck my friend. Happy punting!
    We will wait for your expertise analysis

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’m not sure what I’m thinking, after tonight seeing Matcha.

It started with interest , however I left 20 mins early and she didn’t seem to mind. Neither did I . She formally bid me farewell , standing naked at the door . I turned and left she walked into the shower .

While attractive I personally found the cosmetic face enhancements too far from what I find appealing . And I couldn’t discern between pleasure and pain response with her . And continually needed to stop and check , then after she said she’d come twice decided I really needed to cum . Just didn’t and wasn’t going too happen.

Lovely and warm personality talking , a drink together , the actual sex part at times a little foamy and as above at times disconcerting.

though she said always I’m ok .or it’s good .. Keep going. Though would then let out these small meows and squeals.

She’s got a great body lovely smile , small delicate hands which makes your cock look bmore commanding and her BBBJ at the beginning was good . Second time when she seems to want me to cum , less so

Oh yes periodically would grab her phone . Quick look . And any sign of perspiration would have her shriek in alarm .

So a bit conflicted .

@cumquat so what your analysis bro, 100% girl? As others mentioned that she might she might not.

I believe we all here can trust your examination.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

It started with interest , however I left 20 mins early and she didn’t seem to mind. Neither did I . She formally bid me farewell , standing naked at the door . I turned and left she walked into the shower .

While attractive I personally found the cosmetic face enhancements too far from what I find appealing . And I couldn’t discern between pleasure and pain response with her . And continually needed to stop and check , then after she said she’d come twice decided I really needed to cum . Just didn’t and wasn’t going too happen.

Lovely and warm personality talking , a drink together , the actual sex part at times a little foamy and as above at times disconcerting.

though she said always I’m ok .or it’s good .. Keep going. Though would then let out these small meows and squeals.

She’s got a great body lovely smile , small delicate hands which makes your cock look bmore commanding and her BBBJ at the beginning was good . Second time when she seems to want me to cum , less so

Oh yes periodically would grab her phone . Quick look . And any sign of perspiration would have her shriek in alarm .

So a bit conflicted .
    Bro, I deleted my messages with the agency and cannot remember the unit number of the girl I saw. Was it a low floor apartment (level 3 or 4)? Turn left on exiting the lift? Bottle of Femfresh against the wall in the shower? Lots of shoes, all hers she said. Her bed had wooden bedposts. Banging body, short hair style?

FMD I'm tempted to book a short sesh with her to straighten this out once and for all!

The girl I saw was this one:
    https://9smodel.com/model/ayami%E5%BD%A9%E6%9C%AA/

So a bit conflicted .
    Sorry to hear bro. It seems like it wasn't a total loss but it might be YMMV situation. Thanks for your views and AR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, I deleted my messages with the agency and cannot remember the unit number of the girl I saw. Was it a low floor apartment (level 3 or 4)? Turn left on exiting the lift? Bottle of Femfresh against the wall in the shower? Lots of shoes, all hers she said. Her bed had wooden bedposts. Banging body, short hair style?

FMD I'm tempted to book a short sesh with her to straighten this out once and for all!

The girl I saw was this one:
    https://9smodel.com/model/ayami%E5%BD%A9%E6%9C%AA/
    Yep low
    Floor number and yes turn left and the end door

Lots of shoes

Timber bed low scandi 4 poster from ikea

Said she shared the apartment with her sister and sisters Pomeranian

Had me wondering if I should have asked if the sister would join in ..

Though link you posted shows a more attractive woman . Similar look hard to say

Yep low
    Floor number and yes turn left and the end door

Lots of shoes

Timber bed low scandi 4 poster from ikea

Had me wondering if I should have asked if the sister would join in ..

Though link you posted shows a more attractive woman . Similar look hard to say
    Thanks bro, I think it's the same unit. It's prolly 2 LBs shacked up and passing themselves off as sisters.

I too couldn't finish. Started to go soft almost the moment the action started. Left within 20 mins of arriving. Horrible experience.

Her sister is the Korean girl in 9S Philomena?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks bro, I think it's the same unit. It's prolly 2 LBs shacked up and passing themselves off as sisters.

I too couldn't finish. Started to go soft almost the moment the action started. Left within 20 mins of arriving. Horrible experience.
    What happened? Sounds like she yelps in pain when you go into her? The AR doesn't say much about why people couldn't cum with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    What happened? Sounds like she yelps in pain when you go into her? The AR doesn't say much about why people couldn't cum with her.
    It’s that “strange” feeling bro. Like something’s out of place. Know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    No idea where you got the idea that Philomena is in the picture here. I’ve asked about Philomena before. She’s in another address, not this building.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyGG View Post
    The heck, what is wrong with this "field of mine" lol

@goldman
    Could not see the one that I pm you yesterday , something happened over there, cannot explained here, your pm is full

@cumquat Thanks for the AR. Can second the phone checking and FOAMing. About the pain, I didn't notice anything so could be a size thing. Unfortunate about the perspiration thing, that sounds annoying. I don't really remember sweating but I didn't have anything like that.

She showed me some pics of her out with her friends and lemme say, that's a table I'd wanna be at.

@Meng
    I couldn't cum with her during sex but that's normal for me. I don't get much sensation from a pussy when I'm wearing a dom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So for me there were two tells - photos in the room where her friends looked like definite LBs and the lack of a clit. GFM let us know how you go.

No idea where you got the idea that Philomena is in the picture here. I’ve asked about Philomena before. She’s in another address, not this building.
    As cumquat put capital ‘P’ on ‘Pomeranian’, I thought it’s a typo for ‘sister is Philomena’

Btw, @goldfishMan, did you book Philomena? Worth a visit?

Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    The heck, what is wrong with this "field of mine" lol

@goldman
    Could not see the one that I pm you yesterday , something happened over there, cannot explained here, your pm is full
    Sorry bro, cleared some junk all good now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast