Thread: Choking Massage. Around Ipswich

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Choking Massage. Around Ipswich

Ayo this girl started choking me mid HJ. Anyone have this with anyone, anywhere?

Around Ipswich store. (Pm for more details). I got the younger massage. Looked around 26 yrs. She has a beautiful voice and started singing asian mid massage.

She gave a few hints about her liking a little bdsm during my massage. (She slapped my ass a few times and jokingly asked if I liked it. I just went along with it. Aswell as LITERALLY asking me if im into bdsm)

ANYWAY.

On the flip she offered the usual 50 hj 100 naked. I dont normally pick the 100 but i said Fuck it. Body was hot asf.
    Mid hj she tells me to slap her ass I was like wtf? Say less
    Gave it a lil slap cause majority when I do it they have a fuckn cry. But this girl wanted it hard asf.
    So i slapped it hard asf and she full grabbed my throat and started choking me.

And it didnt hurt, she obvs knew what she was doing. I ended up choking her while i busted a nut while she had her tongue out. To top it off she gave me a high five after busting. Fook yeah

Wir/ 100% but only for the hj. Massage was terrible but thats prolly cause my backs fucked and it needs professional attention.

Gang

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great adventure. Maybe Ipswich has found a new market.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahhh. But once did I have a girl who liked to be slapped. Up there with my best experiences. She loved it. Went off like a rocket. Nice

Junior Member(有D料到)

I'm interested

Quote Originally Posted by Finkamymain View Post
    Ayo this girl started choking me mid HJ. Anyone have this with anyone, anywhere?

Around Ipswich store. (Pm for more details). I got the younger massage. Looked around 26 yrs. She has a beautiful voice and started singing asian mid massage.

She gave a few hints about her liking a little bdsm during my massage. (She slapped my ass a few times and jokingly asked if I liked it. I just went along with it. Aswell as LITERALLY asking me if im into bdsm)

ANYWAY.

On the flip she offered the usual 50 hj 100 naked. I dont normally pick the 100 but i said Fuck it. Body was hot asf.
    Mid hj she tells me to slap her ass I was like wtf? Say less
    Gave it a lil slap cause majority when I do it they have a fuckn cry. But this girl wanted it hard asf.
    So i slapped it hard asf and she full grabbed my throat and started choking me.

And it didnt hurt, she obvs knew what she was doing. I ended up choking her while i busted a nut while she had her tongue out. To top it off she gave me a high five after busting. Fook yeah

Wir/ 100% but only for the hj. Massage was terrible but thats prolly cause my backs fucked and it needs professional attention.

Gang

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
    Can you give mo info please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ayo dude can you pm me deets?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ayo can you pm my details? ima an ippy man too :^)