Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The first girl you are going to meet after lockdown

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Post lockdown … I’m going to have a cuppa with my dear mum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Post lockdown … I’m going to have a cuppa with my dear mum
    Good man, I'm going to visit my daughter and grandkids and then go flying.................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought the hair/grooming thing was a given before visiting a wl/ml.

I plan to get a haircut hours before the session and was on the fence on getting waxed as well. But the last few times i got waxed, there were some bleeding and im worried that that wouldnt look good during the punt. So maybe ill just go on a session with a bit of hair there. Not my ideal situation, but maybe having abit of hair there is better than some bloody pores during a session.

Plus mainly, i want to have a session hopefully on the first day of end of lockdown. Which is probably a bad idea, as shops will be busy.
    But i should have a booking feady to go anyways.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ivies555 View Post
    When the lockdown ends, I think it get quite difficult to book as everyone will be booking their favourites.
    I am going to try and book a few and see who is available
    Sophia at Monami
    Sonia at Newtown
    Mia at Diva
    Aria at Earlwood
    Jiya at Pennys place in Burwood
    Pen or Anita at Summerville
    Emily at Chatswood
    Julie at Saigon Bexley
    Sky at SBM
    Sophia at Rosebery Healing

Other than the MLs above I might try and book a couple of privates as well

But when will this lockdown end..
    Mate, I think we have one ML in common from your list.

I just wish all the ladies from my Top 10 list will be safe and healthy and at least some of them will return to work when the lockdown is lifted !

🍒

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Plus mainly, i want to have a session hopefully on the first day of end of lockdown. Which is probably a bad idea, as shops will be busy.
    Really? They could be empty because of Delta Variant scare. Or many punters would be holding out to wait for the situation to be further stabilized before taking the risk.

Shops will be packed like last time out of lockdown.

Plus there's no shortage of customers for private girls even in this strict lockdown.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Shops will be packed like last time out of lockdown.

Plus there's no shortage of customers for private girls even in this strict lockdown.
    Great observation. I haven't visited MLs yet at the last lockdown.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah straight after they open it'll be a shit-show, no booking = no chance basically. Best to let it die down a little, be prepared and book well ahead, or visit some of those quieter off the beaten track shops...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah straight after they open it'll be a shit-show, no booking = no chance basically. Best to let it die down a little, be prepared and book well ahead, or visit some of those quieter off the beaten track shops...
    Thats what i heard from the last lockdown posts as well.

Im still on two minds about punting the first week after the lockdown ends. One is, i want to actualize my multi hour session plan with two young mls. Other is, it might be a bit more dangerous than before this lockdown in terms of getting covid and with the probability of having high foot traffic on shops. Although the shop isnt located in cbd, it might still have tons of punters on the first few days flocking the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Thats what i heard from the last lockdown posts as well.

Im still on two minds about punting the first week after the lockdown ends. One is, i want to actualize my multi hour session plan with two young mls. Other is, it might be a bit more dangerous than before this lockdown in terms of getting covid and with the probability of having high foot traffic on shops. Although the shop isnt located in cbd, it might still have tons of punters on the first few days flocking the shop.

Yeah I think shops outside CBD will be even busier than cbd shops. I think a lot of people won't bother returning to work places if it can be avoided.
    And that's another consideration, are the days of lfk and dfk at massage places numbered?

Banned
    I think there are more important things to do than rushing to a brothel or massage parlour, like spending time with family who you haven't seen for a while, but that's me....stay safe

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I think there are more important things to do than rushing to a brothel or massage parlour, like spending time with family who you haven't seen for a while, but that's me....stay safe
    My only family in town is with me 24/7 at the moment. It is the only upside of this lockdown is that the 2 of us are getting so much quality time together that otherwise would be taken up by work/school, sport, tutoring, music, extra curriculars etc.
    Other family members are across borders so that time will come.

Banned
    My only family in town is with me 24/7 at the moment. It is the only upside of this lockdown is that the 2 of us are getting so much quality time together that otherwise would be taken up by work/school, sport, tutoring, music, extra curriculars etc.
    Other family members are across borders so that time will come.
    At least I have my puppy dog....cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I think we have one ML in common from your list.

I just wish all the ladies from my Top 10 list will be safe and healthy and at least some of them will return to work when the lockdown is lifted !

🍒
    Who is the one lucky common ML between us brother?

Who is the one lucky common ML between us brother?
    Mia at Diva. I assume this is Diva 43 on Albion St ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mia at Diva. I assume this is Diva 43 on Albion St ?
    Yeah, that’s the one on Albion St
    I sort of guessed Mia would be our common ML as I went saw her only after reading your review.
    Had the best time .. so can’t wait for this lockdown to end..

Yeah, that’s the one on Albion St
    I sort of guessed Mia would be our common ML as I went saw her only after reading your review.
    Had the best time .. so can’t wait for this lockdown to end..
    You are most welcome Bro

Great to share intels with a fellow foundation member.

BTW, did you get the chair inside the shower play ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are most welcome Bro

Great to share intels with a fellow foundation member.

BTW, did you get the chair inside the shower play ?
    Yeah, had a lot of fun in the shower. Some while she was sitting on the chair and most while me sitting on the chair. Absolutely drained and she sucked every last drop in the shower. Spent nearly 40 mins of our 1 hour in the shower.
    Those boobs .. man, I can’t wait to see her again.. wonder when this lockdown will end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wanna meet,

1. Brandy from chatswood60 , I wanted to see her from the time she used to work in five docks. But only found out after the lockdown started that she also works in chatswood60
    I have a thing fit and mature Thai lady. My first punt was a fit and mature Thai lady in Adelaide. Ever since then I have been desperately looking one in Sydney. Found Vanessa from SBM, but I was living far away from city at that time. By the time I managed to come to SBM, she was already gone. Then found Nicky from Five docks (who is brandy in chatswood60), but never seem to match time with her and also was quite far away from my home at that time. Then lost her too. Now finally I know she is working as Brandy in chatswood60, but lockdown already enforced. So hoping she will be there by the time lockdown ends.

P.S. I heard she does private too. So, may be I will collect her contact info for future (if anyone kind enough to share, it is also appreciated )

2. Tia or Hana from 5 star city

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, had a lot of fun in the shower. Some while she was sitting on the chair and most while me sitting on the chair. Absolutely drained and she sucked every last drop in the shower. Spent nearly 40 mins of our 1 hour in the shower.
    Those boobs .. man, I can’t wait to see her again.. wonder when this lockdown will end
    Damn!
    An actual session that had a hugw part in the shower.

Would love to try a session with this girl.
    Just for the shower session experience alone.

Some quick questions without looking/searching into the review or the girls name.

As most ladies ive had a session with try to not get their hair wet during the shower, does this shower play involve minimal flowing water so that she doesnt get her hair wet? Is it just mainly done in the shower area thats why its a shower play?(this is also why i usually just finish in dom or cim, i dont wanna accidentally spray on their face/hair when they arent okay with it. Want to try finishing on their body, cob or cof though)

Quick details of the girl? Body type, age range, servoce quality, gfe?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast