Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone miss punting abroad ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Does anyone miss punting abroad ?

I know we get experience girls from all region just living in Sydney, but having sex with a girl in her own country feels different. It is like having Thai food in Thailand bit cheaper and tastes better

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah very much so. Have so far punted in Koh Samui, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo, Hawaii, L.A., Dubai, and it is different to punting here for sure. More exciting. Especially a new experience like a Kiss Bang etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thailand is my favourite also phillipines seoul bali and KL . Definitely more fun overseas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love Asia. Done most, but by far Vietnam leaves the rest for dead

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Love Asia. Done most, but by far Vietnam leaves the rest for dead
    What stands out about Vietnam?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Going across Sydney Harbour sounds pretty good at this stage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jakarta FTW for me. Girls literally are that eager to please. Wont be able to go there until rona over tho.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    What stands out about Vietnam?
    Good looking ladies from everywhere. WeChat lets you pick and choose and is pretty reliable.
    And the cost is half most other places. Dial a date.
    Massage aplenty with plenty to choose from too. Every extra for very little extra. And many a gem that you meet just being friendly. Very practical ladies.
    Hard not to like the place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good looking ladies from everywhere. WeChat lets you pick and choose and is pretty reliable.
    Massage aplenty with plenty to choose from too. Every extra for very little extra. And many a gem that you meet just being friendly. Very practical ladies.
    I can concur. However it depends on where you are

Saigon different to Hanoi different to Da Lat different to Haiphong

also it often seems from commentary on here, that Viet girls in Oz are all about the money.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    I can concur. However it depends on where you are

Saigon different to Hanoi different to Da Lat different to Haiphong

also it often seems from commentary on here, that Viet girls in Oz are all about the money.
    Yeah can't comment about Vietnam, haven't been yet, but I have a couple of good friends here who warned me off Viet girls in Aus.
    A female friend who was born in Da Nang told me exactly that, they're all (except her of course) cold hearted and about the $$, while my male friend told me every V girl, but especially ABV, he dated (parents wanted him to marry a good Sth V girl) was batshit crazy (his words... I remember one girl broke through his window in the middle of the night when he broke up with her, blood everywhere, Ambo called and had to get a restraining order..) so he ended up marrying an ABHK girl, who is as crazy as him but in a good way.

Having said all that, it hasn't put me off Viet girls...

Having been married to a South Vietnamese girl for 11 years.

I can't speak for all Viet girls but my ex is highly strung, tight arse and hard to live with. It was the sex that kept me there for that long.

I thought she was from a poor family when I went to her home. Old house, nothing works, parents walking around in big jackets to keep warm. Then I find out her mum has 5 investment properties just by herself, her dad had his own investment properties. WTF, why drive a 15 year old Corolla when you can buy a C300 with cash

But a lot of the Viet girls I know are very materialistic.

My good Viet friend has to buy his Viet wife a luxury item at least once a month to keep her happy

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do miss it very much especially in Southeast Asia countries. Most girls are younger and cheaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    ………..
    Having said all that, it hasn't put me off Viet girls...
    Wholly agree. deeply alluring

easy to generalise. and in the context of P4P all SW’s are for the money .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What cities did you find the most fun in? I’ve been to Vietnam many times and although I’ve had some fun along the travels it was very far from the top of my list for punting. It is at the top of my list for visiting in general though.

The massages were cheap and of very good quality but I found the availability of WLs not so high. Maybe it was my ways of searching.

I love Viet girls above most. Can’t wait to get back there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmal View Post
    What cities did you find the most fun in? I’ve been to Vietnam many times and although I’ve had some fun along the travels it was very far from the top of my list for punting. It is at the top of my list for visiting in general though.

The massages were cheap and of very good quality but I found the availability of WLs not so high. Maybe it was my ways of searching.

I love Viet girls above most. Can’t wait to get back there.
    Everywhere. WeChat is your friend. Saigon and Hanoi many choices. Every other city still a smorgasbord. Not as many and most not WL/ML but a few drinks greet and meet and never missed out. I’m no wall painting and over 60 but was never a problem.
    And to be honest, most, if not all of the time they contacted me.
    Hard not to like it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Wholly agree. deeply alluring

easy to generalise. and in the context of P4P all SW’s are for the money .
    Correct. We should never delude ourselves otherwise.

I miss Japan, not much for punting but meeting Japanese girls who are so cool and open about sex.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok
    Everywhere. WeChat is your friend. Saigon and Hanoi many choices. Every other city still a smorgasbord. Not as many and most not WL/ML but a few drinks greet and meet and never missed out. I’m no wall painting and over 60 but was never a problem.
    And to be honest, most, if not all of the time they contacted me.
    Hard not to like it
    Fair enough, good intel to have. I’m sure I hit up WeChat also but tbh I can’t specifically remember it. Maybe that was my downfall. I’ll be sure to try that area specifically next time I’m over there.

Tinder wasn’t good, at all. I’m not sure if your experience was different. Lots of conversations led me to fake people running different girls who were poor quality.

The girly bars in HCMC were fun and reaped some rewards but they’re nothing like the bar districts in Thailand.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As somebody who speaks Viet fluently i can safely say that Vietnam is not a punter friendly country like Thailand or Philippines.

If your in Saigon you need to leave Dist 1 to find value as its absolutely rip off area esp for tourist mongering.

The girly bars i wouldn't bother as when i was there all they wanted was drinks and leading you to nowhere and when i did get there contact details to meet up after work they never reply or gave lame excuses not to do it.

I'd say try kynu.net which where the pros advertise and you can get feedback from punters about the girls services.

If anybody loves there bbbj there's also a famous road that has quickie service for it price is 400k (~ $25 aud). Road name is Nguyen Phi Khanh in Saigon dist 1

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've heard great things about Brazil, definitely on my list of places to punt someday...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast