Thread: Let’s not be fussy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Let’s not be fussy

I’m never that objective. I just like variety. Short tall young old fat thin ugly pretty big boobs small boobs gaping pussy tight pussy etc etc
    I don’t care.
    So when this is over I will head to my usual haunts and enjoy
    The ladies will be as usual. Do the job and do the next one.
    Gotta love em all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    I’m never that objective. I just like variety. Short tall young old fat thin ugly pretty big boobs small boobs gaping pussy tight pussy etc etc
    I don’t care.
    Gotta love em all
    Yes to all that as long as they don't pass the Delta to you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's good to keep an open mind when punting but you have to have some basic standards that a girl has to meet.
    You also have to be realistic and be aware of where you are punting. If you go to 12 Bellevue and a 45yo MILF comes out then there is no point complaining, but if you are at Ginza and a 45yo MILF comes out then yes you should definitely complain.

Banned
    You don’t have to set any new standard, just keep your own standard after the shops reopen. I think most, if not all, of the girls you used to see will be there for you to enjoy (with money of course). Like you and me, where can these girls go in the current pandemic ? Everywhere is the same and maybe more dangerous than Sydney and here the girls can still work making good money openly and legally. Just be patient and wait for the lockdown to finish and get vaccinated with AstraZeneca or Pfizer in the meantime if you are not an anti-Vaxer to prepare yourself for the good time ahead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    You don’t have to set any new standard, just keep your own standard after the shops reopen. I think most, if not all, of the girls you used to see will be there for you to enjoy (with money of course). Like you and me, where can these girls go in the current pandemic ? Everywhere is the same and maybe more dangerous than Sydney and here the girls can still work making good money openly and legally. Just be patient and wait for the lockdown to finish and get vaccinated with AstraZeneca or Pfizer in the meantime if you are not an anti-Vaxer to prepare yourself for the good time ahead.
    Best advice anyone can give.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    I don’t care.
    Gotta love em all
    I’m really missing the variety from punting at the moment. If you start punting at a young age even the milfs have value. Like your mums hot friend lol