Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Protest lockdown Rant

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Protest lockdown Rant

Even though I do believe in social distancing etc, we are social creatures and cannot be locked up for this long, but do you think if you are anti Vax and break lockdown orders you shouldn't be covered under medicare/private health and be slugged with the full cost of you treatment and hospital stay. I know ICU can cost up to $10,000 a day.

I find it funny how they say our rights are being taken away and this is a tyrannical government but you only need to look at myanmar and ukraine years ago on YouTube and they where shooting protesters in the streets.

https://youtu.be/zQhuD4F1yJ0

At 0:56 you see a dead protester

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Would you say that people who have unprotected sex should be asked to pay for their treatment if they get an STI or worse?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Would you say that people who have unprotected sex should be asked to pay for their treatment if they get an STI or worse?
    Yes. Also people that smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, eat junk food, don't exercise, do extreme sports, drive fast etc should not qualify for Medicare and have their health care costs paid for by us clean living, cautious tax paying people!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance". All those people are entitled to medical care. That is part of the foundation of our society and while I may not agree with the anti-vaccination protests, I certainly support that they are standing up with a voice. The government has done a piss poor job of preparing for this next wave of the virus and all they seem to be able to do is lock down. Incompetence and failure at this level should not be tolerated and a clear message needs to be sent to the government. Anyway, enough of my rant! This whole thing is really depressing - we are 18 months into the virus and not much is changing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Well yea, you walk in for a punt and you see the swoop signs telling you to practise safe sex and yet we still take the risk and get something, the girls aren't doing it because they like you or attracted to you, they do it for the money.

The way I see it is you can't have your cake and eat it, follow PHO and be covered or take the risk and suffer the consequences.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by looser View Post
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance". All those people are entitled to medical care. That is part of the foundation of our society and while I may not agree with the anti-vaccination protests, I certainly support that they are standing up with a voice. The government has done a piss poor job of preparing for this next wave of the virus and all they seem to be able to do is lock down. Incompetence and failure at this level should not be tolerated and a clear message needs to be sent to the government. Anyway, enough of my rant! This whole thing is really depressing - we are 18 months into the virus and not much is changing.
    You tell your child to not touch something hot and they go and do it and burn themselves. .... does that mean you a piss poor parent??

You can't see who has it and who does it. To put it in perspective if you could tell if a girl has a STD would you still go for DATY BBBJ?? You can't so you end up telling the manager/brothel owner they have done a shit job at managing the girls to prevent this?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Even though I do believe in social distancing etc, we are social creatures and cannot be locked up for this long, but do you think if you are anti Vax and break lockdown orders you shouldn't be covered under medicare/private health and be slugged with the full cost of you treatment and hospital stay. I know ICU can cost up to $10,000 a day.

I find it funny how they say our rights are being taken away and this is a tyrannical government but you only need to look at myanmar and ukraine years ago on YouTube and they where shooting protesters in the streets.

https://youtu.be/zQhuD4F1yJ0

At 0:56 you see a dead protester
    What about Tiananmen Square?????

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    What about Tiananmen Square?????
    Yeap, but remember nsw government is the worst of them 🤣 SMH

Banned
    Yeap, but remember nsw government is the worst of them �� SMH
    You should go and live there and shut the door when you go......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You should go and live there and shut the door when you go......
    People don't realise how good we have it compared to other countries, like I tell my friends, atleast they are not shooting us in the street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    all bloody shit head those protestors!! we were doing pretty good without lockdown since last year september. Now they ruined it will get worse with more cases. They still don’t believe is dangerous when we looked at India and the rest of other countries. We don’t want cases to be like them.

these people are so ungrateful, we still getting benefit from the gov. and withdrawn our super last year. If you compare to the rest of other countries so minimal or nothing supported by their gov. The benefit from our gov is still helpful that we won’t go homeless unless they are lazy bogans who takes druggs & alco.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    all bloody shit head those protestors!! we were doing pretty good without lockdown since last year september. Now they ruined it will get worse with more cases. They still don’t believe is dangerous when we looked at India and the rest of other countries. We don’t want cases to be like them.

these people are so ungrateful, we still getting benefit from the gov. and withdrawn our super last year. If you compare to the rest of other countries so minimal or nothing supported by their gov. The benefit from our gov is still helpful that we won’t go homeless unless they are lazy bogans who takes druggs & alco.
    My mate believes it is all about the government controlling us or a deliberate population control to kill us when I tell him it easier to let china and America at it and it will kill more people quicker than this virus.... some people are loony and I blame the internet for it

Banned
    your mate sounds like an idiot tbh, bet he was at the protest as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    your mate sounds like an idiot tbh, bet he was at the protest as well
    he wasn't I was grilling him about it 🤣,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Today could be a super spreader event, just like after Malaysia and Indonesia's Ramadan festival, when the numbers exploded. We're well and truly rooted if this leads to more cases

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep, the numbers will go up in the next 7 days and will be locked down further

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Yep, the numbers will go up in the next 7 days and will be locked down further
    I'd laugh if police offered half of the infringement penalty to the person who reported it to them, watch them all turn on each other when they need the cash because of an extended lockdown and can't work

Banned
    My mate believes it is all about the government controlling us or a deliberate population control to kill us when I tell him it easier to let china and America at it and it will kill more people quicker than this virus.... some people are loony and I blame the internet for it
    You should show a bit of wisdom in choosing your friends, he sounds like a total moron.......cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You should show a bit of wisdom in choosing your friends, he sounds like a total moron.......cheers
    I think he did real good to prevent his friend from becoming an even bigger moron. One less is one less, good job JJblows!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was just so disappointed with what happened yesterday.
    Was hoping we could see the end of the lockdown in a few weeks, but news were indicating maybr a month or two more.

But after yday, its definitely gonna increase the numbers and further delay the end of lockdown.

Fml, thought i can just wait for the phizer jab, but might have to consider astra.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast