Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protest lockdown Rant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yes. Also people that smoke, drink alcohol, take drugs, eat junk food, don't exercise, do extreme sports, drive fast etc should not qualify for Medicare and have their health care costs paid for by us clean living, cautious tax paying people!
    So people who smoke etc. shouldn't pay tax?

The thin blue line !!

Anyone saw the footage (from the sky above) in Melbourne?

A couple thousand of protesters vs one single line of police personnel! When the mobs marched forward and broke the police line like ten pin bowling, I was fearful for the safety of the police.

Look like the Sydney police were a lot more prepared and out in force in Broadway.

All those idiots got arrested should be fined heavily and throw in jail.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The thin blue line !!

Anyone saw the footage (from the sky above) in Melbourne?

A couple thousand of protesters vs one single line of police personnel! When the mobs marched forward and broke the police line like ten pin bowling, I was fearful for the safety of the police.

Look like the Sydney police were a lot more prepared and out in force in Broadway.

All those idiots got arrested should be fined heavily and throw in jail.

The vic police should take strategy training from the Roman legions
    They should've had their spaears out

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post

The vic police should take strategy training from the Roman legions
    They should've had their spaears out
    The 300 Spartans were Greek bro.
    But yes, the Roman Legions copied the technique from the Greeks and improved it.
    The Romans copied most things from the Greeks and improved on them.
    Like orgies for example, the Greeks invented orgies, and then the Romans said yes this is a great idea, but we will improve on it by inviting women in too

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The 300 Spartans were Greek bro.
    But yes, the Roman Legions copied the technique from the Greeks and improved it.
    The Romans copied most things from the Greeks and improved on them.
    Like orgies for example, the Greeks invented orgies, and then the Romans said yes this is a great idea, but we will improve on it by inviting women in too
    Hahaha, nice one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don’t support the demo. It’s crumbling us more staying in lockdown. I hope it won’t surge. Can the delta be curable by isolating at home?
    I was just wondering about the daily cases each day ranging 300-600+ now it has been more than 2 months, so i believe it equals to around 3-10k+ cases. Only 500 in nsw hospitals.. hmm where are all the rest?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, I know the 300 were Spartans. The 300 referenced being out numbered.

The formation of a line of infantry with a line of Calvary was referring to the legions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    While I disagree with the protests I can see the point their trying to make, there are alot of people now living below the poverty line relying now on handouts from the various charities. Single mothers are the most affected as they make up the most of the casual workforce and are the first to be laid off in these times, add to that they are mostly migrants with little or no education themselves and now are forced to home school their children with loan laptops and loan data sticks.

Having said that though, I noticed alot of the organizers and participants are from the more affluent in the community arguing their petty points about freedom to socialize and party with friends.

They should not only be fined the maximum amount but also put to work helping the charities collect, pack and distribute food parcels to the people who are really doing it tough during this lockdown
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Single mothers are the most affected as they make up the most of the casual workforce and are the first to be laid off in these times, add to that they are mostly migrants with little or no education themselves and now are forced to home school their children with loan laptops and loan data sticks.
    Don't forget the small business owners who are being driven to the brink.

A lot of poor people can subsist on government handouts. But imagine facing the loss of everything you've spent your life building, and no longer having the means in future to support your family.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    Only 500 in nsw hospitals.. hmm where are all the rest?
    The strategy of vaccinating the elderly first has been a resounding success.

Many other aspects of our response were botched, but that's the reason our hospitals aren't overflowing and we're not seeing scores of deaths every day.

I wonder if there are groups or organisations that always organise or push or initiate these types of protests ?? Like they got nothing better to do?

Or go against the government on just about anything ! Basically anti government!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
    I really wonder at what point these people will realise this virus is not a joke? like when it finally mutates to have a higher mortality rate and people begin dying on the street or will they simply make up another excuse like the government is killing people en mass now once that does happen. I work in a hospital and i have seen covid icu ward expand from just 2 to nearly 6 now in the span of about 2 months including ICU ward dedicated to babies with covid. Saw some bloods for a baby less then 6 month old in ICU come through a few weeks back who was covid positive. It really makes me pissed off when I see people not taking this seriously enough.
    They will notice when a loved one dies, and only then.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I wonder if there are groups or organisations that always organise or push or initiate these types of protests ?? Like they got nothing better to do?

Or go against the government on just about anything ! Basically anti government!
    "Protests-R-Us", "Rent-a-Riot";plenty of these groups will turn up for any minority cause.

Spare a thought for Vietnam, over 10000 new cases daily. Hochiminh city is going into full curfew from tomorrow, 眾人齊齊坐月。 Panic buying has been really necessary for the last few days !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    Don't forget the small business owners who are being driven to the brink.

A lot of poor people can subsist on government handouts. But imagine facing the loss of everything you've spent your life building, and no longer having the means in future to support your family.

Yeah indeed. Some of my friends run small businesses and they are really struggling! Looks like some of them won't be reopening after all this shit is over...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123