Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Protest lockdown Rant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    he wasn't I was grilling him about it 🤣,
    ermm errmm.. sure you grilled him i bet ya he’ll attack you back! and say “i thought you were my friend!” hahha

no need to advice that kind of people. They are ignorant, they believe this virus simple flu symptom. No wonder no one is wearing mask in the protest if you do they will all laugh at you. Few times i was serving a costumer with my mask on when is mandatory some karens said to me “i can’t hear you anything with your mask on” even if i raised my voice still can’t hear me and when i take off my mask downwards she finally can hear me. smh!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So no one is going to point at the white elephant in the room ? Seems a strange coincidence that the construction jobs get halted and now we have protests

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    So no one is going to point at the white elephant in the room ? Seems a strange coincidence that the construction jobs get halted and now we have protests
    Not really..............

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You should show a bit of wisdom in choosing your friends, he sounds like a total moron.......cheers
    I know, but he's is a mate that if you hit rock bottom he will jump down and pull you out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    I've worked construction and most of the people on them are absolute grubs so it would spread like wild fire there, plus IMHO alot of construction/builders are from that are that's why they put a hold on it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Today could be a super spreader event, just like after Malaysia and Indonesia's Ramadan festival, when the numbers exploded. We're well and truly rooted if this leads to more cases
    No coincidence ??? SW Sydney in lockdown (Liverpool, Bankstown, Fairfield, Auburn plus many more suburbs ) that have big populations of the same type of people.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    I know someone who said the same. Full on population control, wanting small businesses to fail, army is back so that the government can exercise martial law..

When I asked for any proof he told me the classic conspiracy theory line: “go do some digging and don’t just listen to the media”.

Why can’t these people EVER produce actual facts?
    I mean why does government want to destroy business when they make money off them ie tax and payroll tax and gst on the supplies that they buy??

I did fuck him up by saying why would they try and control you through something that people are hesitant to take, it defeats the purpose when it's easier to put it into the water instead and no ones the wiser.

We should let Darwinism run its course honestly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saturday 93000 tests, 163 new cases ,127 in the SW lock down area most not vaccinated. What does this tell us ????????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I know, but he's is a mate that if you hit rock bottom he will jump down and pull you out
    I understand, I admire your loyalty to your mate....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    No coincidence ??? SW Sydney in lockdown (Liverpool, Bankstown, Fairfield, Auburn plus many more suburbs ) that have big populations of the same type of people.
    All the same remember happened in UK Christmas period Crazy Boris open for 5 days then what happened.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the fuckwit who punched the horse will probably be protesting for animal rights next month

Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    the fuckwit who punched the horse will probably be protesting for animal rights next month
    Should be locked up in solitary confinement…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Small protests in Sydney and Melbourne again today.
    Amazing how deluded some people are. Pretty sad really.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Probably from the "Rent-a-Riot" mob, they protest at anything to alleviate boredom.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Probably from the "Rent-a-Riot" mob, they protest at anything to alleviate boredom.
    There is a "Water Cannon" in mothballs somewhere, they all look like they could do with a good "tub"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    There is a "Water Cannon" in mothballs somewhere, they all look like they could do with a good "tub"
    No, unfortunately they gave that to the rural or fire brigade.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really wonder at what point these people will realise this virus is not a joke? like when it finally mutates to have a higher mortality rate and people begin dying on the street or will they simply make up another excuse like the government is killing people en mass now once that does happen. I work in a hospital and i have seen covid icu ward expand from just 2 to nearly 6 now in the span of about 2 months including ICU ward dedicated to babies with covid. Saw some bloods for a baby less then 6 month old in ICU come through a few weeks back who was covid positive. It really makes me pissed off when I see people not taking this seriously enough.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No, unfortunately they gave that to the rural or fire brigade.
    Fire & Rescue got it and it's based out near Cowra now.

But there are plenty of new rural fire trucks being built in Sydney. They could easily commandeer one for a while.

Perhaps spray offenders with tracing dye, make them easier to find in future.

Banned
    there's always there other sides of the story. The prostest are violent have gun. https://youtu.be/stK3YPz6WTc

Banned
    Nothing happened in Tiananmen Square. 1/2 of the people who die were soldiers. Some were burned alive. The ccp have to take them out by force.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast