Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy Olympians

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sydney McLaughlin. Astonishing athlete. Very pretty girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Our own Nina Kennedy(pole vaulter) is quite a looker!
    Imagine tapping that ass!

Another one of my favorites is Skye Nicolson (boxer).
    Also American runner Gabby Thomas.
    Gabby is lovely, good pick up.
    Discus thrower Valarie Allman is an Amazon beauty.
    US aths team bringing form this Olympics!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Italian chick in the 5000m final, nice glutes! She was at the back of the pack, great view of her nice round ass bouncing around in that blue uniform!!

My loyalty to the host country had my appreciation for the boyish J-girl who was setting the pace early. Now she's falling back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    WTF? None of those girls are cute...
    It just needs an "Idea Pocket" tag on it

ROC gymnast on beams Urasova was hot as fuck. Even stuck her ass out when she lost her balance.

Just as a matter of interest what sports being played at the Olympics have you guys participated in the past at a fun level?

I've done a few - skateboarding, surfing, the 100 and 200, volleyball. I never played team sports apart from volleyball. Volleyballl is a lot of fun, but at 5'9" I'm not the best partner. The Olympics is making me want to take up skateboarding and maybe surfing again. I fell out of love with the feeling of landing on concrete, so this time around I would wear padded leather strides, a helmet, knee and elbow guards and gloves.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Funny 5 pages and no much talk of the gymnastics, I will take any of the japs
    https://nipponnews.photoshelter.com/...000dJUb4P3qxNU

Watching Urara ASHIKAWA (the small tiny one on the right of above photo) last night on balance beam. She is so tiny and cute!!
    MURAKAMI Mai (Short hair in the middle) a bit older but still cute, any David's customer think Jackie is a look alike of her?

Then there is Sunisa Lee
    https://twitter.com/sunisalee_/statu...364003330?s=19
    That flexibility... can't help keep thinking of what she is like in bed!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I mentioned Suni Lee. She is very cute. Didn't watch much gymnastics it has to be said.

Has anyone seen the Dairy Australia ad with Jonathan Brown in the gym? I don't know who the girl with the epic guns is in that ad, but I would gladly let her throw me around like a dog toy...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    Just as a matter of interest what sports being played at the Olympics have you guys participated in the past at a fun level?

I've done a few - skateboarding, surfing, the 100 and 200, volleyball. I never played team sports apart from volleyball. Volleyballl is a lot of fun, but at 5'9" I'm not the best partner. The Olympics is making me want to take up skateboarding and maybe surfing again. I fell out of love with the feeling of landing on concrete, so this time around I would wear padded leather strides, a helmet, knee and elbow guards and gloves.
    Define "fun" level.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Define "fun" level.
    Just something you did for a good longish duration, and enjoyed doing.

I'm looking at the young tyros tearing around the skate park at the moment. The final is about to happen. They are mostly only 13 or 15 years old. Ha ha. The energetic runs of the half-Japanese girl representing GB and the other two young Japanese girls brings a big smile to your face.

The street skateboarding events were jaw dropping, as was the freestyle BMX bikes. What great new additions to the Olympics.

Belgian mulato high jump
    / heptathlon chick Thiam is hot!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    https://streamable.com/640dfy
    that's why we watch Olympics

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Shaunae Miller (Uibo) has always been a hottie, semi 2 of the 400m tonight right before my queen Allyson in heat 3. (My love of Allyson is more cerebral, totally get that I might be on my own on that one.)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Just something you did for a good longish duration, and enjoyed doing.

I'm looking at the young tyros tearing around the skate park at the moment. The final is about to happen. They are mostly only 13 or 15 years old. Ha ha. The energetic runs of the half-Japanese girl representing GB and the other two young Japanese girls brings a big smile to your face.

The street skateboarding events were jaw dropping, as was the freestyle BMX bikes. What great new additions to the Olympics.
    Played rugby and soccer for fun (as well as other non-olympic sports) but was a nationally ranked athlete for 10 years. Competition could be "fun", training and injuries certainly were not.

Lois Toulson in the 10m diving for GB is really my cuppa tea. Her legs must be at least 60% of her total body height!

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    was a nationally ranked athlete for 10 years. Competition could be "fun", training and injuries certainly were not.
    Wow, that is impressive Asiafever. You must be watching these olympics with a professional eye.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bloody hell these climbers are impressive.. and cute..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow, that is impressive Asiafever. You must be watching these olympics with a professional eye.
    For a while I used to watch with more than a touch of jealousy. I would have headbutted a toddler to make a team. Now I just watch, appreciate and enjoy knowing the effort and ability required just to make a team, so to make a final, medal or break a record is amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are some very very hot athletes, definitely.

Having said that the Olympics is not really paradise for boob lovers. Boobs are great but they don't help you move your body quickly and precisely I guess.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast