Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The first ML who let you

The first ML who let me put it inside her was very special .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Who was this special ML..?? Is she still working as ML..??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ivies555 View Post
    Who was this special ML..?? Is she still working as ML..??
    You sound like a cop cross-examining someone, you would get no info from me....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    He may be a cop looking for a punt just like any of us.

Policing is a stressful job.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hah ha
    Relax Warwick.. I am not cross examining anyone
    Just asking my dear friend Ahlungor about the ML
    Cheers ..!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor and ivies555,
    You guys have given me a new item in the bucket list. Find a ML that will let me do it in massage shop 😜
    Just for the thrill. Otherwise FS shops are right around the corner from my home 😏

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ivies555 View Post
    Hah ha
    Relax Warwick.. I am not cross examining anyone
    Just asking my dear friend Ahlungor about the ML
    Cheers ..!!
    No worries , i have probably seen her anyway.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How many times did you have to see her before she allowed it inside her for it to be special?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Ahlungor and ivies555,
    You guys have given me a new item in the bucket list. Find a ML that will let me do it in massage shop ��
    Just for the thrill. Otherwise FS shops are right around the corner from my home ��
    No big thrill , you don't have to look far, when the lock down is over, if there are any shops left.............

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ahlungor and ivies555,
    You guys have given me a new item in the bucket list. Find a ML that will let me do it in massage shop 😜
    Just for the thrill. Otherwise FS shops are right around the corner from my home 😏
    Oh no, don't turn into one of them endlessly looking for FS in an RNT joint. Either you've got it or you haven't. No point wasting time and money chasing it!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i remember the first time a ml at midas let me creampie her. This was so long ago now? oh god i use to love risking it those days !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Oh no, don't turn into one of them endlessly looking for FS in an RNT joint. Either you've got it or you haven't. No point wasting time and money chasing it!
    I guess i needed to hear this.

Seen a young, slim, just a but taller than me, asian ml 3 times now for 1-2 hrs each session.

She has always only offered cbj as extra and only outside touching. On the second session she was ok with closed mouth lips to lips, but only had a few. Sadly, the session after that she was a bit less ok with kissing.

And another young ml, that ive only seen once. Actually may be nti as she was sensitive enough to actually get wet with just outside pusing touching. Actually my first where im pretty sure its not lube and i felt s bit proud. As i am pretty inexperienced.

Was hoping to get more from them in the future

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    And another young ml, that ive only seen once. Actually may be nti as she was sensitive enough to actually get wet with just outside pusing touching. Actually my first where im pretty sure its not lube and i felt s bit proud. As i am pretty inexperienced.
    Keep up the great work. We're proud of you.

Experience means nothing. It's your sincere and genuine loving heart that attracts them.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i remember the first time a ml at midas let me creampie her. This was so long ago now? oh god i use to love risking it those days !
    Same thing here bro! My girl was named Sharon. I'm not afraid to name her, it's been more than a decade now. The sex was hot as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How many times did you have to see her before she allowed it inside her for it to be special?
    That was back in 29 Newlands BJ in the good old days - pre At Michelle’s. An Aussie cutie on level 1. I think it would have been after 3 or 4 times ? The RnT fees was $90 for the hr ? Including nude HJ. And on that occasion it was out of the blue she just asked: would you like full service ? I didn’t even know what was FS? So I asked: what’s that ? Everything ! Which is? Blow job and sex with condom. How much ? $50 extra, ok but I don’t have any condom, I have. And there it was, first time inside a ML in Sydney !

I went back to see her a couple more times with the FS and both times I went for the fuck first before relaxing with her good massage. Then she just disappeared and I moved upstairs to At Michelle’s- interestingly, never had FS again at At Michelle’s- may be the B2B and two holes tables and guaranteed titty fuck was enough for me and better value for money.

Cheers

Ps. It was actually not that special , but you always remember your first won’t you ? BTW, first FS in a brothel in Sydney was at the Golden Apple.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro AhL , nice !!

That reminds me of so many girls .
    Haven’t been here in Aus for that long so I guess I will have to think harder .

Btw these are all MLs..

Sydney firsts >>

First ever DTCIMWS was in blossoms when it was ran by Bella.
    Can’t remember the girls name but she was viet, and it was my first visit with her . She kept asking me if I have sex often with my regular ML there who wasn’t there that day . And after she swallowed, her question was “ does she do THIS ? “
    - standard tips -

First ever anal was in a Thai joint in north Sydney , not PURE though. The shop is closed now permanently .
    the girl was super cute with great d-cup natural tits and I used to massage her too.. this was maybe the 4th visit , and she just asked me if I wanted her ass when I was thumbs deep in the back door.
    Never fucked her in the pussy though .
    (Definitely not a post-op , I checked thoroughly hahah)
    - again standard tips -

First ever >>

And top one is not in Aus, but in Yangon , Myanmar .. and this was my first ever extra in a massage shop too.
    one of the poshest massage joint named “white lotus” or something and I used to go there every 3/4 days . Full legit . Used to wait with other gents and ladies in the waiting room .

The girls there ranged from 20-40 of age and varied beauty , and that day it was one of the most beautiful girl there NiNi. She was 22/23 . Looked even younger .

This was seeing her maybe the 10th time and as always had great massages from her (still to date).
    When doing massage of my thighs she was getting inwards and deep almost brushing my cock and balls which was covered by a barely there but heavy towel , and even after me trying not to get a hardon my erect-flaccid dick was poking out the side . I was face up on the table at that time.

At one point her fingers did a full brush and she was startled too and had a good 5 sec look at me and my peeping dick and gave me a shy smile I will never forget . That’s all it took me to get my laid down cock to stand up full mast . She asked if I was okay and I said the towel was disturbing me …
    She removed the towel while staring at me dead on , and gave a cool blow towards my cock - this will cool it down she said .

Next half hour was a happy torture as I was contemplating what can be and could be , we said nothing and she kept massaging me everywhere except for the lil guy .

After what seemed ages , she gently started to caress my cock with her fingers and the entire communication was done by our eyes . First came the fingers , then the lips ( BJ is Myanmar is extremely rare ) and then we had one of the most intense sex of my life .
    She never took any tips although I tried repeatedly.
    We went out a few times after that for dinner and what not , but that first day still now is one of the best “treatment” ever ..

In Sydney , it was either QVB , Blossoms or kings court - don’t remember.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    You boys need to hit Renwick after lockdown lifts for a prostate massage, get Tiffany or one of the girls to sort you out. Emma and Kate are particularly excellent.
    100% my favorite place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had some good times with a Thai massage lady in Epping. She must have been new to this scene as during the first massage when it was time for extras she allowed me to touch her pussy and gently kiss. With the next few as the trust was built kissing had lot of tongue involved and touch turned into finger fuck. I never asked for FS maybe I should have. As it could be after the third or fourth visit she got so hot and started grinding her pussy which was most satisfying for me also. When we finished she had come over my undies. Haha at this stage my massage had not started hence the undies. I guess that made it more exciting to see the massage girl horny. She got little embarrassed. She had nice slim body and perfect boobs. For some reason I was enjoying going to message shops more than FS joints. This carried on for some time. I used to book 90min massage sessions which allowed enough time for a decent massage in between cum sessions. Then she moved away to another shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ahlungor and ivies555,
    I don’t think the fun is going to one knowing before hand you can do FS. The thrill is spur of the moment. Pure Massage in North Sydney used to allow FS few years ago. Not sure if they have the same deal. There are some shops in Darlinghurst near Worltrade Centre that also used to allow fs. I have also tried in Campsie once. Can’t remember the name of the shop. Came out of a meeting with a customer in the morning and felt like a message. The girl
    Must be Chinese but cute, in 35 and for extra said can do anything. Tried the FS but was nothing special as pussy was too loose. Good luck to you after lockdown.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Last year I did FS in the reception area of Thai Massage joint inner west. It was right before the first lockdown in 2020 and it was only me and the ML, no other customers all day so we had the whole shop to ourselves why not use lol?
    Around the same time I had 3 ML in the room for part 2 at another shop only $50 extra for each. A lot of magic happened in those days just before everything was shut in 2020, it was like a sexual fire sale.
    Sounds interesting, any hint you want to share about the massage shop for you fellow brothers.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast