Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The first ML who let you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks DA. Yeah i get that the ending could be interpreted weirdly.
    She was genuinely curious and trying to remember our first encounter. We built up good rapport though through multiple subsequent visits anyway and the extras menu was immediately back on in all its glory. Basically got bbbj from her every visit. Upsets me that she’s gone back to Taiwan.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not my first BBBJ but one of the first BBBJ i've ever had before a shower was the legendary J Shelley at Ginza, this was before she had implants and was young and hot. First time i booked her she opened the door standing in lingerie, she drags me in and gets on her knees and ask "can i say hello to him?" Before i could answer she pulls my pants down and gives me the best BBBJ and CIM before ive had the chance to do anytihng else. NEedless to say the rest of the session was a wild ride, been a fan of her's eversince.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatness View Post
    Thanks DA. Yeah i get that the ending could be interpreted weirdly.
    She was genuinely curious and trying to remember our first encounter. We built up good rapport though through multiple subsequent visits anyway and the extras menu was immediately back on in all its glory. Basically got bbbj from her every visit. Upsets me that she’s gone back to Taiwan.
    I hope you didn’t have to pay $150 on top for the bbbj every session though lol

I hope she would come back once overseas travel is more open again, miss her too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A long time ago there was a certain massage shop in the city with young Caucasian girls. I was having a lucky month, out of the 7-8 girls in the line up at the time I must have bbfs'd 5 of them, 4 of them on my first visits. The "chemistry" was there, I was young and attractive and they were young and naive I guess 😅

Unfortunately these girls have gotten bfs and have retired although now that they're older and wiser I doubt they'd let me do that again if they ever come back haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like a good thread to log this. First ML who let me have a 3some with her and her girlfriend (who is not an ML). Well it hasn’t happened yet but this is how our last session ended. ML who I saw a few weeks ago as a random walk-in, I’d last seen her probably 12 months ago twice but had to call it quits with her after average sessions and found way better service from the other girls. Shes a good looker and an educated girl with great banter but a couple of standard nhjs wasn’t going to do it for me. Anyway we’re back to talking this time around there’s still no vibe or any hint of anything exciting about to happen she just wasn’t that into me. So I was casually hinting at what I’d like to do to her and her do for me when she just came out and said that’s reserved for my girlfriend. Ok at least the lack of vibe or interest in me was answered somewhat. She tells me she loves touching and playing with cocks but that’s it. She takes my cock and starts telling me how horny her gfs great arse makes her, tells me how she loves to FIA and use toys on her gfs arse, tells me how she loves to scissor her. She grabs my hand and tells me to rub her clit and says that talking to me about her gf is making her horny. I think I threw in something about a 3some and she says that’s funny we have discussed it , never done it but ML would like to try. She says to me I want to watch you fuck my gf while I play with my pussy it’s not for you. And just like Mr Cool with a 200 bpm heartbeat I say Ok babe you have a chat to her and I’ll come back and see you before Xmas, let’s have a party. She tells me she’ll discuss it with her and see if she’s keen. Yeah babe you do that.
    Even if it doesn’t happen after hundreds of sessions this was something different... even if just a smart marketing and rerun business strategy by my ML. Stay tuned, I’ll visit her next week for an updste.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B J Hunter View Post
    Seems like a good thread to log this. First ML who let me have a 3some with her and her girlfriend (who is not an ML). Well it hasn’t happened yet but this is how our last session ended. ML who I saw a few weeks ago as a random walk-in, I’d last seen her probably 12 months ago twice but had to call it quits with her after average sessions and found way better service from the other girls. Shes a good looker and an educated girl with great banter but a couple of standard nhjs wasn’t going to do it for me. Anyway we’re back to talking this time around there’s still no vibe or any hint of anything exciting about to happen she just wasn’t that into me. So I was casually hinting at what I’d like to do to her and her do for me when she just came out and said that’s reserved for my girlfriend. Ok at least the lack of vibe or interest in me was answered somewhat. She tells me she loves touching and playing with cocks but that’s it. She takes my cock and starts telling me how horny her gfs great arse makes her, tells me how she loves to FIA and use toys on her gfs arse, tells me how she loves to scissor her. She grabs my hand and tells me to rub her clit and says that talking to me about her gf is making her horny. I think I threw in something about a 3some and she says that’s funny we have discussed it , never done it but ML would like to try. She says to me I want to watch you fuck my gf while I play with my pussy it’s not for you. And just like Mr Cool with a 200 bpm heartbeat I say Ok babe you have a chat to her and I’ll come back and see you before Xmas, let’s have a party. She tells me she’ll discuss it with her and see if she’s keen. Yeah babe you do that.
    Even if it doesn’t happen after hundreds of sessions this was something different... even if just a smart marketing and rerun business strategy by my ML. Stay tuned, I’ll visit her next week for an updste.

Is the ML viet ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345