Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The first ML who let you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Whilst I was doing Monica doggy style, Jenny whipped out the toy and had a lot fun putting on a show for me, before I returned to shagging her. Remember it like it was yesterday. Great girls, quality, saw them for years. I'd previously bought the toy, a big thick vibrator to keep at the shop and use with the girls. Also bought anal beads, but that's another story. Wonder where they are now...😊
    You can’t remember where you last left your Anal beads ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh man... All these stories making me more impatient 😭

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    You can’t remember where you last left your Anal beads ?
    Maybe he sat on them and forgot about them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    🤣🤣 ... don't knock the beads fellas until you've tried them. Just as youre coming the girl slowly pulls them out ... it heightens the sensation x 5.

And before you ask, yes you put a condom over them in case they were sharing them around 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    🤣🤣 ... don't knock the beads fellas until you've tried them. Just as youre coming the girl slowly pulls them out ... it heightens the sensation x 5.

And before you ask, yes you put a condom over them in case they were sharing them around 😊
    Hahaha. Once one WL told me a lot of guys secretly loves to do stuff to their anus. Like in one story, one guy was saying to her it is his first time, blah blah, then apparent her entire fist went inside 🤨

Anyways, I am not okay with anything going up my ass. Things only come out from anus, nothing goes in 😂😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ... don't knock the beads fellas until you've tried them. Just as youre coming the girl slowly pulls them out ... it heightens the sensation x 5.

And before you ask, yes you put a condom over them in case they were sharing them around
    Im open to trying it, but definitely small ones first.

Ive had a session with an ml, who was giving me a bj/hj and then slowly put her finger in my back hole. It was a pleasan, amazing orgasm.
    One and only time ive experienced it. Sadly all the other parts of the session were subpar to the other girls i frequent in the shop. Although it is technically lesser kind of an extra

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You boys need to hit Renwick after lockdown lifts for a prostate massage, get Tiffany or one of the girls to sort you out. Emma and Kate are particularly excellent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back in 2000 when I moved to Sydney, I booked this Indonesian girl from the newspaper. She had her own apartment on Liverpool Street. $80 for 1 hr nude massage. She was 5 foot tall and her ass, omg her ass. She opens the door and I walk in and she shuts the door and turns to me and starts dfk , really deep passionate tongue kissing. We shower together, then on to the table for body to body on my back and then front. She dfk me again then goes down and starts bbbj . I get her on all fours and grind that thick asian ass ,sqeezing the ass cheeks together like you tit fuck some big tits. She was so sexy. Saw this girl for about 6 months until she went home. Each session was the same and she never wanted any extra cash.

My first ML fs was 5 years ago - Bobo at Sv. Cute, pretty, slightly chubby girl. Still have many photos of her.
    She was so paranoid that we had to do it on the floor in case the massage table squeaked. Saw her maybe 15 times, never graduated to using the table, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Scarlett at Romeos in Petersham was the one for me. Maybe 8 years back?

She got me into being rimmed, wasn’t requested but she just seemed to go above and beyond every session. This moved into only bbbj every session, full on 69ing and moved on to FS also. No additional charge for any of these services.

She is still probably my favourite ML of all time. Ah the old days huh.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    My first ML fs was 5 years ago - Bobo at Sv. Cute, pretty, slightly chubby girl. Still have many photos of her.
    She was so paranoid that we had to do it on the floor in case the massage table squeaked. Saw her maybe 15 times, never graduated to using the table, lol.
    Photos?
    Damn, i want to take oictures and maybe short videos of the ml/wl, with consent of course and not include their faces or block it.

I get why the ladies would be hesitant or flat out reject this tho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jessie CIM
    Alice choking
    Pinky (private)for the most sublime HJ while dressed in some cosplay outfit . Then took me into the shower , lovely water play and BBBJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jessie CIM
    Alice choking
    Pinky (private)for the most sublime HJ while dressed in some cosplay outfit . Then took me into the shower , lovely water play and BBBJ
    Curious about what kind of water play it was.

I like shower stufd and would love to try bath tub or jacuzzi play or something similar.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Curious about what kind of water play it was.

I like shower stufd and would love to try bath tub or jacuzzi play or something similar.

Bath and shower play are over rated IMO, because the water washes away her juices as you pump in and out. Shower is not so bad because you can do some clever positioning of bodies and the shower head to avoid getting water down there. There is no escape in the bath.

It always ends up feeling like a dry fuck towards the end, which is not very nice at all. Give me a nice dry and comfy bed anytime. I love the feeling of stirring up her juices in that tight and hot hole!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bath and shower play are over rated IMO, because the water washes away her juices as you pump in and out. Shower is not so bad because you can do some clever positioning of bodies and the shower head to avoid getting water down there. There is no escape in the bath.

It always ends up feeling like a dry fuck towards the end, which is not very nice at all. Give me a nice dry and comfy bed anytime. I love the feeling of stirring up her juices in that tight and hot hole!
    Less cock and more imagination … helping a gorgeous woman hold herself against the running water in bath while you get to push your body against hers and touch kiss very erotic and rewarding

One former ml comes to mind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jessie CIM
    Alice choking
    Which Jessie may I ask?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Havent really experienced any intercourse with water involved near the privates. I just like the feeling of water on my body and i imagine it would be a nice experience.
    Even just foreplay.

Although from what ive gathered, it is as you have said, the lube, both natural and products, get watered down and it ends up with a lot of friction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Havent really experienced any intercourse with water involved near the privates. I just like the feeling of water on my body and i imagine it would be a nice experience.
    Even just foreplay.

Although from what ive gathered, it is as you have said, the lube, both natural and products, get watered down and it ends up with a lot of friction.
    Other than friction it may result in severe male shrinkage.

Jessie CIM
    Alice choking
    I’m guessing 1,2 at MaC.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I’m guessing 1,2 at MaC.
    Pretty sure that’s Artarmon

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast