Thread: Summer - cute face, nice ass

Senior Member(無間使者)

Summer - cute face, nice ass

First time I saw summer in SBM roster, she was mentioned to be C cup. But my experience has taught me to reduce 1 cup from the mention So wasn't actually expecting anything big. Being a boob guy, it would be a turn off to me, but summer was exception because she is quite cute looking. Anyways, first visit was not worth mentioning because she charges a bit more than what other SBM girls charges for extras. But even so I went ahead with that experience, although I enjoyed prone boning her because her ass was soft like candy. But I had no intention to repeat visit her. But after a few days later I saw her in QVB shopping with her friends and somehow the fact I know a secret about this girl and can bone her secretly (not to mention she really has an ass that I like), made me horny and see her again. This time I booked her for two hours, I don't know why.

Anyways, I turned up at the shop and was given the biggest room on second floor with big ass bathroom
    I took clothes off and went to shower. Soon she came in and was surprised to see me, according to her she is not very popular among people from my ethnicity. We chatted while she gave me a short massage, because I had all the intentions for part 3. Surprisingly she gave me same value as the first one hour visit for extra. She took her clothes off and behold there was her B cup with inverted nipples (P.S. I don't think it is C cup, until I can measure it or can see her bra tag :P ). I licked, sucked and kissed her boobs to my hearts content while she gently play with my little guy. I kind of ended up giving her boobs a cat bath licked her areola and nipple and then started sucking them. I sucked, sucked and sucked till I became tired and her nipples were also out from hiding. Then started with cbj, as I don't like bbbj, then moved to doggy and eventually finished while prone boning. Then squeezed in together in the small massage bed and after taking a short rest she started massaging my body concentrating on my little guy. Her side face features are quite good and she looked quite good from side while giving me a hand job with both her hands. After a while I was ready again. This time started with mish and finished with prone boning (prone bone is my favourite position, allows me to enjoy a good ass). After this lied down for few minuted while talking about different things and also she was surprised to know that I saw her in QVB and more so knowing I actually recognised her among so many people. After that I took shower, wore my clothes and went on my way.

WIR? yeah (her picture is real). Value for money? depends on person. but I think with my discovery of 5 star and chatswood60, I think I might not. Because she charges quite a bit and with her extra charge and SBM's normal rates, I am already at 5 star and Chatswood60's rate, where I will get a big ass bed to enjoy time properly. But there are other girls in SBM that is worth the money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    First time I saw summer in SBM roster, she was mentioned to be C cup. But my experience has taught me to reduce 1 cup from the mention So wasn't actually expecting anything big. Being a boob guy, it would be a turn off to me, but summer was exception because she is quite cute looking. Anyways, first visit was not worth mentioning because she charges a bit more than what other SBM girls charges for extras. But even so I went ahead with that experience, although I enjoyed prone boning her because her ass was soft like candy. But I had no intention to repeat visit her. But after a few days later I saw her in QVB shopping with her friends and somehow the fact I know a secret about this girl and can bone her secretly (not to mention she really has an ass that I like), made me horny and see her again. This time I booked her for two hours, I don't know why.

Anyways, I turned up at the shop and was given the biggest room on second floor with big ass bathroom
    I took clothes off and went to shower. Soon she came in and was surprised to see me, according to her she is not very popular among people from my ethnicity. We chatted while she gave me a short massage, because I had all the intentions for part 3. Surprisingly she gave me same value as the first one hour visit for extra. She took her clothes off and behold there was her B cup with inverted nipples (P.S. I don't think it is C cup, until I can measure it or can see her bra tag :P ). I licked, sucked and kissed her boobs to my hearts content while she gently play with my little guy. I kind of ended up giving her boobs a cat bath licked her areola and nipple and then started sucking them. I sucked, sucked and sucked till I became tired and her nipples were also out from hiding. Then started with cbj, as I don't like bbbj, then moved to doggy and eventually finished while prone boning. Then squeezed in together in the small massage bed and after taking a short rest she started massaging my body concentrating on my little guy. Her side face features are quite good and she looked quite good from side while giving me a hand job with both her hands. After a while I was ready again. This time started with mish and finished with prone boning (prone bone is my favourite position, allows me to enjoy a good ass). After this lied down for few minuted while talking about different things and also she was surprised to know that I saw her in QVB and more so knowing I actually recognised her among so many people. After that I took shower, wore my clothes and went on my way.

WIR? yeah (her picture is real). Value for money? depends on person. but I think with my discovery of 5 star and chatswood60, I think I might not. Because she charges quite a bit and with her extra charge and SBM's normal rates, I am already at 5 star and Chatswood60's rate, where I will get a big ass bed to enjoy time properly. But there are other girls in SBM that is worth the money (like Katie, Tina and Liya).
    How long ago was this session with summer at SBM and what are here part 3 xtra charges ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ivies555 View Post
    How long ago was this session with summer at SBM and what are here part 3 xtra charges ?
    Quite a long ago. 4-5 months ago. she charged me $150 for that extra.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quite a long ago. 4-5 months ago. she charged me $150 for that extra.
    $150 on top of the $120 an hour?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ivies555 View Post
    $150 on top of the $120 an hour?
    Yeah. I was ripped off, wasn't I? 😁 I will get my sleep saying "it was a special situation" to myself 😝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah. I was ripped off, wasn't I? 😁 I will get my sleep saying "it was a special situation" to myself 😝
    It really just comes down to your mood. Extras at RNT can cost the same as FS in established venues. If feeling lazy, RNT are awesome because ML does most of the work but extras are not guaranteed. It used to be fun building rapport with ML for extras but now they are more eager to earn extra cash after 1st lockdown. Summer doesn't work at SBM anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    It really just comes down to your mood. Extras at RNT can cost the same as FS in established venues. If feeling lazy, RNT are awesome because ML does most of the work but extras are not guaranteed. It used to be fun building rapport with ML for extras but now they are more eager to earn extra cash after 1st lockdown. Summer doesn't work at SBM anymore.
    I kind of understand what you mean. There is a thrill about it, isn't there? 😝 I wish I could feel it ☹️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah. I was ripped off, wasn't I? �� I will get my sleep saying "it was a special situation" to myself ��
    Summer has good massage service for pt 1 and 2, petite curvy body. Didn’t go for pt 3 but enjoying her service
    Sometimes little head make decision but it was a special moment. Thanks for sharing

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Highly recommended this die hard Summer, great service oriented
    That her real photos of her
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

New super Friendly summer: New Top Girl! 21yo, 165cm, C cup. Very cute pretty girl from Thailand. Very sweet and innocent face with charming eyes and statuesque figure. Very soft nice personality, She is Pretty petite naughty masseuse. she get fantastic massage skill , also offers first class services! she is very patient and friendly to everyone. A must see Girl Friend Experience!
    Sydney Baby Massage

0426 702 868
    0426 702 878

https://sydbabymassage.com/
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18

Address:18 Hargrave St Darlinghurst NSW 2010

Business Hours:
    Open 7 days (never close)
    10am to 8 pm (last booking 8pm)

🌶️ Hot babes rostered today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID:hargrave16-18