Thread: Recommendations west of Brisbane

Junior Member(有D料到)

Recommendations west of Brisbane

Started traveling west occasionally for work going to Gatton Toowomba Dalby and Warwick thinking i can look up some shops in the region

Gatton looks promising because there seems to be quite alot of university students here
    Toowomba might have a few shops but they look to be very exposed possibly legit
    No clue about Dalby and Warwick however

Has anyone been here and recommend anything in these towns or nearby towns?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check what time they shut if it’s around 8-9 they’re probably good to go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last time I was Toowoomba was a shop can’t rennet name but did extras but ladies who over 40

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah after my shit visit I just went to the topless bar strip club but not sure that even open these days lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Save your $ and spend at a decent place back in Brisbane.
    Message me if you want more info. If you find anything at Gatton let me know.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll scope out gatton and keep you posted

Need to start looking for a new regular back home (retired moved shops or deported) so I can't be wasting money on country boilers more money to shop around will make the process faster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punk’d, there’s massage in Old College Rd Gatton. Chinese broiler only. CFS available. You could try, but don’t think I’d go again unless end of the word was nigh. Let us know any others you find please. ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Then she wanted a goldmine for extras. No FS on offer. She asked her friend to finish me off for standard price while she kept massaging my chest and let me play with her tits.
    Would you call this outsourcing? I wonder how they split the tip?

It is an interesting mind game that the Chilli girl is playing. If you want me you have to pay for it otherwise it's swap out. Sounds very smart for a massage girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the tip Blackshadow. Now that we are out I'll be heading back out that way I'll check out shop 3 when I get the chance
    Would you mind DM'ing me some info on shop 2 also?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did manage to do some recon on a shop behind a bike shop I went down the driveway mid afternoon just as a bike shop employee a mum and son all come out the back entrance testing a bike. When I got out noticed another washing a bike and all 3 staring at me felt super exposed so went inside and pretended to look at bikes for the kids and got out of there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done drunk you found shop 1
    . Yes they lye...
    They must want to become our next premier then, all she does is lie.