Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single allowed to visit household

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Single allowed to visit household

The new rule anyone single can get a visitor to household any ideas on that one I am single just curious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky69 View Post
    The new rule anyone single can get a visitor to household any ideas on that one I am single just curious
    Hmmmm.... May be finally they are worried about the blue balls around the greater Sydney 🤣🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hasn't this always been the case, that partners who do not live together can visit each other.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Hasn't this always been the case, that partners who do not live together can visit each other.
    No, that rule was implemented during the Melbourne lockdowns, never for NSW. Now it is being considered for NSW to prevent "mental health issues" in isolated single people... yes, having blue balls is one of them!
    Keep your eyes and ears peeled for the announcement tomorrow. If they do implement this, it represents no less than a game changer for single punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No, that rule was implemented during the Melbourne lockdowns, never for NSW. Now it is being considered for NSW to prevent "mental health issues" in isolated single people... yes, having blue balls is one of them!
    Keep your eyes and ears peeled for the announcement tomorrow. If they do implement this, it represents no less than a game changer for single punters.
    Alas! Nothing for punter like me.

On another note, I recently achieved 50 posts and found fabled secret area is as empty as central Australia 😝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    Alas! Nothing for punter like me.

On another note, I recently achieved 50 posts and found fabled secret area is as empty as central Australia 😝
    Lol good effort! Keep the AR coming haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    ......I recently achieved 50 posts and found fabled secret area is as empty as central Australia ��
    What do you expect to find in Central Australia? Ginza Club?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It’s called the “bonk bubble” in Melbourne

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was always allowed It was on the services website a few weeks ago when I looked It was under caring and compassionate reasons to leave it says you can visit a person you are in a relationship with but do not live with

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    It was always allowed It was on the services website a few weeks ago when I looked It was under caring and compassionate reasons to leave it says you can visit a person you are in a relationship with but do not live with
    Correct. They altered the PHO last year to include this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    That's a different thing. You can only use that excuse if the person you're visiting is sick or needs looking after, etc. This is straight-up "I'm going to visit my GF", no further reasons needed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    April 2020 Police commissioner Mick Fuller confirmed visiting a partner would be allowed under "care".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a different thing. You can only use that excuse if the person you're visiting is sick or needs looking after, etc. This is straight-up "I'm going to visit my GF", no further reasons needed.
    No it's not read the website nothing about being sick and this was on nsw government site updated on 23 July but has been the rule for a while

It was always allowed, check the rules.

I can also go across Sydney to get my kids when it's my turn for custody.

Also going to see my doctor in the North West.Screenshot_20210728-091744.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    It was always allowed, check the rules.

I can also go across Sydney to get my kids when it's my turn for custody.

Also going to see my doctor in the North West.Screenshot_20210728-091744.jpg

If they copy the Melbourne bubble then you can only nominate one person and you can't change it. So the girl you tee it up with can't see anyone else either. Sorry Riff this isn't in response to your post, I replied by mistake

If it is the same thing, then why is this "singles bubble" being called a new thing and hitting the headlines in all news outlets? It's being mentioned everywhere. Here's an example:
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-...sion/100328276

And another:
    https://www.timeout.com/sydney/news/...-in-nsw-072721

It says that you can nominate another person to be essentially considered living with you, presumably on the NSW service app.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If they copy the Melbourne bubble then you can only nominate one person and you can't change it. So the girl you tee it up with can't see anyone else either
    That's gonna suck eggs for people with multiple GFs!

If it is the same thing, then why is this "singles bubble" being called a new thing and hitting the headlines in all news outlets? It's being mentioned everywhere. Here's an example:
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-...sion/100328276

And another:
    https://www.timeout.com/sydney/news/...-in-nsw-072721

It says that you can nominate another person to be essentially considered living with you, presumably on the NSW service app.
    The singles bubbles is for single people living alone. They can nominate one person who is also single and alone, so different to people in relationships.

Like my colleagues are two single females living alone. They will nominate each other so they can go to each other's home and hang out.

I have a friend who's a guy with bipolar and he lives alone, not sure if he can nominate me but I'm cool to visit him and have a beer or two.

Bad luck, guys. Looks like they didn't go ahead with this. Not in the announcement. 4 more weeks lockdown, no singles bubble.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bad luck, guys. Looks like they didn't go ahead with this. Not in the announcement. 4 more weeks lockdown, no singles bubble.
    Perhaps not rely upon a media moment and instead go to the actual website for detail.

Not mentioning something in itself does not mean its omitted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast