Thread: T Tia - last punt before lockdown

Senior Member(無間使者)

T Tia - last punt before lockdown

Hello folks, time for another story. This was my latest punt.

I have seen her before. That day I was lucky and got an opportunity to see her. But this time it was hard to book her. As if the stars were not aligning 😝 anyways after week long wait and try, I managed to get a booking.

I got there 5 min late, she was ready and waiting. As soon as I cleared the payment, she came and we walked to room upstairs. I loved it when she was walking in front of me. That ass was moving and was just few inches away from my face as we climbed the stairs. After we got inside the room I am stripped and continued towards shower. She made the bed, slipped out of dress and soon joined me in the shower. She started to soap me and I asked if can soap her body. After she said yes, I started to soap her. Such an erotic feeling to soap and wash a sexy body as hers.
    We moved to bed, she started to kiss me all over my body. But I told her to lie down instead so that I can enjoy her body. I kissed, licked ... Basically gave her a cat bath. Then concentrated on the boobs. Even though they are enhanced, I love them. I ran my tongue around her areola and nipple, played with them with my tongue. Then I started sucking them. I lost count of time while sucking them. She made me to lie down so we can progress.
    She started kissing me everywhere, licked my nipple. She moved to give me bbbj, but I stopped her as I prefer cbj. Then some cbj action and then she started cowgirl.
    Now, usually I need to be in charge to maintain my erection. But she is one of the exceptions. I found that cowgirl works well with her. While she rode me, I kept playing with her tits and sucking them. Such a wonderful feeling 🤩
    I felt like I will finish soon at this pace, so we stopped and switched position to doggy. She has a thick ass, just thinking about it making my heart race while I am writing this. I finished in doggy. We lied down and talked about this and that. After 10 min rest, I asked her if we can try one more time, she agreed and started to play with my dick. Then cbj again and my dick was hard enough to go inside her vagina. We prepared to do mish and BAM ... Had a muscle cramp. Anyways she helped me to massage the cramp, we had like 10 min remaining, she gave me a HJ. Then I went to shower and dressed up. I actually ended up taking additional 5 min. We kissed good bye and I went my way as a happy man.

WIR? Yes. Money's worth? Yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excuse my limited experience but where is this place? When I google search, only 5 star hotels appear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    Excuse my limited experience but where is this place? When I google search, only 5 star hotels appear.
    You don't need Google, just go to the shop roster section and look for 5 star roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    You don't need Google, just go to the shop roster section and look for 5 star roster
    I get that. Where is this place located. When I search 5 star it does not appear

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    I get that. Where is this place located. When I search 5 star it does not appear
    https://5starcity.com.au/