Thread: When a WL is fully booked is it back to back?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

When a WL is fully booked is it back to back?

So I've always wondered about the popular WLs that always get fully booked. When they get fully booked is it like back to back? Like customer A 10am to 11am then customer B 11am to 12pm etc.

Or are they left with maybe 30 minute rest periods between booking to freshen up etc. So like customer A 10am to 11am and then 11am to 11:30am is blocked out for a rest period and then the next booking.

If it's back to back then I can understand how popular WLs get burnt out really quick but keep going for the money.

Banned
    Wouldn't it be the first one? Why would the shop have breaks for WLs in between customers? This is loss of potential income for them and the girl. The more customers coming through the better for them i.e. more money.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Wouldn't it be the first one? Why would the shop have breaks for WLs in between customers? This is loss of potential income for them and the girl. The more customers coming through the better for them i.e. more money.
    Just cause what if someone is running late. If it's back to back wouldn't it push everyone's booking back. A buffer time helps manage that. Anyways I'm not sure myself and hence the question.

10 mins break ussualy that's why sometime you get odd time like 12.40 etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No not much break unless the girl ask a time out. You don't fuck them all the time in the hour of booking. If busy don't take Lunch/Dinner break during lunch/dinner time. The girl don't want to lose customers to other girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls are there to make money -they are happiest, but tired when they'e had a back to back day... waiting for customers is pure boredom - based on feedback from a few long-time regulars...

Banned
    Let's take the girls at Ginza. If some are working long shifts of 10-12 hours per day as one punter mentioned and most are fully booked then when do they get their breaks if they are in their designated rooms? Very little I guess. In the end, what counts to them is getting paid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would believe so. If they're full booked out. They're not getting rest unless they ask for it.
    I went to one recently and they must be running late but I had to wait. It was around lunchtime. Mamasan was nice to ask the ml if she wants a break or sandwich. Before seeing me .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They usually have 10 mins or so between customers, so they can either rest or touch up on make up etc. They also have break for food as I've been told by the girls. They are not robots afterall :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i asked n5 naomi that question last week. she said its just back to back. if customers book her right through, she takes the money while its there. sometimes no break all day. that-a-girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i asked n5 naomi that question last week. she said its just back to back. if customers book her right through, she takes the money while its there. sometimes no break all day. that-a-girl.
    This is what I thought. Work straight through. If a girl can squeeze in a quick lunch then she's lucky at the busy establishments.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    The girls only get $10-$15-$20-$25 from the mamasan depending on how long people ask for too
    However the extra they would pocket.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    The girls only get $10-$15-$20-$25 depending on how long people ask for too
    For ML the main earning is from the extra from $50 to $150. From nhj to FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    when they are fully booked its often bookings that are hours multiple, not singular. breaks? lol. the dude you hear leaving a minute before youre called is how long they get

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I use to see a girl in Pyrmont a while back who was very popular and always booked out and you had to make a booking in advance to guarantee a booking slot.

She told me the agreement with the shop was 10-15 min gaps in between bookings and a 30 min gap in the middle of the day to have a meal.

I have been to 116a hampden rd and the ladies seem to go back to back as once i've finished and showering she leaves the room and goes to the next customer and once i'm showered and changed i just walk out.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Truly a conveyor belt isn't it lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Truly a conveyor belt isn't it lol.
    Is a fucking factory that what it is. Is a very competitive industries. Girls are selling their body and we guys pay for the hours to have our pleasure and fantasy with them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sounds like someone is trying to sneak in a 2 minute quickie between a girls booking,
    probably already pre jerked and loaded in the waiting room and just waiting to slip it in, than blow a load than only pay for the minimum 15 minutes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Don't mind it but with the more popular girls you might want to be the first customer for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Don't mind it but with the more popular girls you might want to be the first customer for the day.
    Agreed. Always keep it out of my mind tbh.