Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl that offers rough service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girl that offers rough service

Hi everyone!!

Like everyone on this forum have been missing our regulars at ginza, n5m and nightshade... but since it looks it would take a while until everything opens I have been thinking about on how to make a great first session for our return to business.

I have been thinking about trying a more rough PSE service. Never experience but would like to give it ago. I was thinking something similar to the hobby buchanon videos. Not necessarily as rough as this, and not really into shocking.

https://www.xvideos.com/video5428450...nd_fucked_hard

Link for research purpose only!

Does anyone has tried something like this or does have any recommendation of a WL open to this kind of service?

Banned
    Oh no. I save the pain for my second AstraZenena jab by that sexy Labanese nurse in Burwood.

The beautiful part was she asked me to do the heavy breathing when she inserted the needle. The sound must have turned her on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Oh no. I save the pain for my second AstraZenena jab by that sexy Labanese nurse in Burwood.

The beautiful part was she asked me to do the heavy breathing when she inserted the needle. The sound must have turned her on.
    Classic sign of punter without punting, everything wrapped in erotic logic 😜

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

not exactly what I was looking for but i get it ehehehheh .... my arm was bruised for 4 days after my second pfizzer jab

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dought View Post
    not exactly what I was looking for but i get it ehehehheh .... my arm was bruised for 4 days after my second pfizzer jab
    Good you can now "play" without fear.

I only had a fever on the night of the AZ vaccination. Slept through the second day and went to see my regular ML the third day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Right the jab for me was painless but since the next day the bruising and slight pain was there. I thought would go away but I kept feeling it for nearly 2 weeks. I am ready for the second dose now since they will allow this 4 weeks after the first one. Will book for Friday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi everyone!!

Like everyone on this forum have been missing our regulars at ginza, n5m and nightshade... but since it looks it would take a while until everything opens I have been thinking about on how to make a great first session for our return to business.

I have been thinking about trying a more rough PSE service. Never experience but would like to give it ago. I was thinking something similar to the hobby buchanon videos. Not necessarily as rough as this, and not really into shocking.

https://www.xvideos.com/video5428450...nd_fucked_hard

Link for research purpose only!

Does anyone has tried something like this or does have any recommendation of a WL open to this kind of service?
    Just curious, so you are looking for rough pse?
    But can you explain to me what pse is?
    Ive mostly looked for and had gfe.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    The roughest service I've ever got was from a WL who used a paint remover steel brush on my back while I was riding on top of her. She did it masterfully. I felt the pain but my skin didn't bleed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Just curious, so you are looking for rough pse?
    But can you explain to me what pse is?
    Ive mostly looked for and had gfe.

I guess you can call it rough PSE. I am looking for something around facefuck, light slapping and spanking, playing with spit and then a good hard fuck. But I want to do this with someone that gets into the game, not looking for a non participating submissive.

So am looking for recommendations of more experience punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The roughest service I've ever got was from a WL who used a paint remover steel brush on my back while I was riding on top of her. She did it masterfully. I felt the pain but my skin didn't bleed.
    Never seem that before, but you have my attention...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess you can call it rough PSE. I am looking for something around facefuck, light slapping and spanking, playing with spit and then a good hard fuck. But I want to do this with someone that gets into the game, not looking for a non participating submissive.

So am looking for recommendations of more experience punters.
    Thanks for explaining, though im still kind of confused as to the line of pse and rough pse, i get what you mean.

As i have no experience in it, i wish you luck.

But i definitely want to experience some sort of a lighter version that what youre describing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any girl will give you rough service, just tell her while you are fucking her that her sister is better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Years ago I used to see Violet at Bodyrotic who always loved a bit of choking once you were a regular, she even asked me to (open handedly) hit her a few times. Her BJs were incredible and she always let you build up speed to the point where you were facefucking her pretty hard. Haven't seen her in years but she's still there. Maybe im due for a return for that incredible ass of hers. Not cheap once you add on the extras tho!

Banned
    I thought someone made reference to one Asian girl providing such services in the fitness and muscular girl thread.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I thought someone made reference to one Asian girl providing such services in the fitness and muscular girl thread.
    Jenny Vietnames and M Thai WL's liked it rough, they both no longer work sadly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Morgan from Bodyrotic in Camperdown. No sex. she's white, early 20s, 6foot tall, fit and strong AF with big bouncy assets. Ask for a room with a stripper pole. Right from the start there's oil everywhere. Front and back slides. Feeling her weight and the way she uses her strong thighs to squeeze the life out of my 100kg 6foot1 frame...gaaawd!...can't get that from Ginza or N5M.. I was left tenderised, impressed and satisfied. 10/10.

Banned
    Rough...? Done by you ....or to you...?
    We are talking BDSM are we...?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last year I had an extremely painful legit' massage in a regional city that left me with visible bruising to lower back.

She would also grab onto shoulder tendons and work them. It was pleasure vs pain. I had to ask here to be not so hard.

10 days later I had an outbreak of Shingles on the shoulder. I suspect the massage was so deep it stirred the virus into action.

The shingles was a bugger, a mix of feeling like you are sunburnt - clothes just touching skin, plus shooting nerve pains.

Shingles is the dormant Chicken Pox virus coming back. I am 65 and had the Chicken Pox when I was 10 !

You cannot give Shingles to another person, but a person who has not had Chicken Pox can get it from any weeping blister you have.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    Last year I had an extremely painful legit' massage in a regional city that left me with visible bruising to lower back.

She would also grab onto shoulder tendons and work them. It was pleasure vs pain. I had to ask here to be not so hard.

10 days later I had an outbreak of Shingles on the shoulder. I suspect the massage was so deep it stirred the virus into action.

The shingles was a bugger, a mix of feeling like you are sunburnt - clothes just touching skin, plus shooting nerve pains.

Shingles is the dormant Chicken Pox virus coming back. I am 65 and had the Chicken Pox when I was 10 !

You cannot give Shingles to another person, but a person who has not had Chicken Pox can get it from any weeping blister you have.
    any vaccine for chicken pox?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chabiku View Post
    any vaccine for chicken pox?

Yes there is for Chicken Pox.

For Shingles you can get a free Herpes Zoster vaccine if over 70 years old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast