Thread: Searching for girls

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar

Searching for girls

Hi punters,
    Before the first covid lock down last year there was a gem of a Thai massage shop in Jannali. Since that lock down they have closed. There was a girl there by the name of Tia. One the best body to body massages with pussy slide I've ever had. So sensual and she made you feel like she loved it as well. (Was a great actor) any way I'm hoping someone here knows what happened to her or if the owner has set-up shop somewhere else?
    Cheers boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Hi punters,
    Before the first covid lock down last year there was a gem of a Thai massage shop in Jannali. Since that lock down they have closed. There was a girl there by the name of Tia. One the best body to body massages with pussy slide I've ever had. So sensual and she made you feel like she loved it as well. (Was a great actor) any way I'm hoping someone here knows what happened to her or if the owner has set-up shop somewhere else?
    Cheers boys.
    I’d been tempted to try that place, but never got the chance … closed for good or just for lockdown ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Hi punters,
    Cheers boys.
    Move on and find another ML just like or near her.

You'll never find her again. How many people have found a priceless pink diamond stone before?

Once in a lifetime if you are the lucky one.

Quote Originally Posted by GongMan55 View Post
    I’d been tempted to try that place, but never got the chance … closed for good or just for lockdown ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Closed for good man. I'm devastated it's was a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Move on and find another ML just like or near her.

You'll never find her again. How many people have found a priceless pink diamond stone before?

Once in a lifetime if you are the lucky one.
    But she is out there somewhere!

Banned
    But she is out there somewhere!
    There are only several hundreds of Thai Massage Shops in Sydney for you to find her.

May the lady luck smile on you.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    There are only several hundreds of Thai Massage Shops in Sydney for you to find her.

May the lady luck smile on you.
    🤣🤣 cheers. Until the last week I had forgotten l about her. This lock down is driving me crazy!