Thread: Windsor Massage - Dixon St.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Windsor Massage - Dixon St.

Seeing actual punting is off limits at the moment, I have time to recollect on some of my devious past.

Do any of you older punters remember this shop, on the corner of Dixon/Factory St in Chinatown?

It was on the 5th floor- you took a lift to the 4th floor where there was reception, then you walked up some stairs to the action.

At the top of the stairs was a huge spa bath with fountains, but it was empty, obviously hadn't been used for a while. Next to it was a area with individual change rooms, lockers and showers. From there, to a corridor which had a row of massage cubicles.

Uninspiring service provided by some uninspiring MILFs.

Had obviously been something more exotic in a previous life.

One of my earlier punting experiences, about 20 years ago.

Banned
    If a baby girl was born 20 years ago she should be ready to serve you now in Chinatown.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is that the one above Eating World bro aussiegaigin? Ahh good times!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Seeing actual punting is off limits at the moment, I have time to recollect on some of my devious past.

Do any of you older punters remember this shop, on the corner of Dixon/Factory St in Chinatown?

It was on the 5th floor- you took a lift to the 4th floor where there was reception, then you walked up some stairs to the action.

At the top of the stairs was a huge spa bath with fountains, but it was empty, obviously hadn't been used for a while. Next to it was a area with individual change rooms, lockers and showers. From there, to a corridor which had a row of massage cubicles.

Uninspiring service provided by some uninspiring MILFs.

Had obviously been something more exotic in a previous life.

One of my earlier punting experiences, about 20 years ago.
    Aussiegaigin bro, I think it was spelt “Winsor” haha. Yes, I remember that place well. You would take a rickety old lift up to the top and there was a martial arts studio on the 4th floor. I used to go there all the time during the 1990s. Usually got a good massage there and the MLs would only charge me $10 for a HJ. I think a 1-hour massage was $40 or $50 back then. Back then I was just happy with a HJ. It did not occur to me then you could do anything more with a ML. Hahaha.

I would have a nice Nasi Padang at the Indonesian stall at the Eating World food court opposite and then go up to Winsor Massage for a bit of relaxation.

In all the times I had been there I had never seen the swimming pool or spa tub in operation. It was always in a state of disrepair. I think the owner and her family lived on the premises. An old bloke and a young kid were often seen wandering around.

Both Winsor Massage and the Indonesian food stall are long gone…

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Is that the one above Eating World bro aussiegaigin? Ahh good times!!!
    Opposite Eating World. Where the NEW TAI YUEN sign is, entrance was the yellow door down the side street.

There was some sort of social club above Eating World, went up escalators from Dixon St. Picked up a few nice C girls at functions there a couple of times.
    winsor.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Opposite Eating World. Where the NEW TAI YUEN sign is, entrance was the yellow door down the side street.

There was some sort of social club above Eating World, went up escalators from Dixon St. Picked up a few nice C girls at functions there a couple of times.
    winsor.jpg
    Now is spicyjoint in that place up escalator